The birthday gift [Closed to motheroftears24]

"I think we should rest a little bit, then later I will make a good dinner. " Alice said, "Then, maybe we can go to the park. I know of a good place we can go."

"Maybe lunch first."-he laughed.-"So let's rest up."-he said as he held her body close.-

Alice cleaned up and put on a t-shirt and panties and laid next to her master cuddling against him.

-They Cuddled and Leo stroked her hair. After 1 hour they rested and got up as Leo began to make a Nice fresh Salad with Lime Jala peno dressing somethign fresh he liked to make.-

Alice sat down with her Master to eat salad with him. "I am going to miss you a lot when I leave town." she said, "I will call you every night while I am gone." Alice was making the most of her time with her Master. She felt very anxious about the trip. She was excited to see her family, but that was all she was looking forward to.

"As Long as I get to hear from you. if i don't hear form you in a week I am coming for you understand."-he said and looked at her eyes as he kept eating the Salad till it was gone.-"mmm...That is good salad...I enjoy spending time with you very much...It was so weird how we got this huh?"

"Yes, Master. I understand." Alice said. She honestly hope all would go well. Thoughts of the horrible things her ex told her when she told him that she was leaving town to go to college filled her head. However, she did not want to worry her Master.

-After there Lunch He stroked Alice's hair softly.-"What does my pet want to do now?"-Leo smiled to her as hr yes twinkled in excitement and lust he could see it.-

Alice decided on something bold. She suggested going to the subway and maybe they could include any guy that wanted to join. There would be a lot of businessmen returning to work as well other guys.

"So you want me to bring you to the Subway to get fucked by a lot of men? You sure you want that?"-he smiled and kissed her neck.-

"If you will allow it, Master." Alice said. She put on some make up and something sluttier. She wore a tight white top, no bra, no panties, a skirt that barely covered her ass and black stilettos.

"I will if you really want to..I think it will be hot...Ready to go sexy."-He got dressed and smiled looking to her.-"Very nice sexy...ready to get fucked in public on the subway..."-We go to my car and we begin to drive.-"How do you want it are you going to seduce them or do you want me to wait and have the other men use you? Or do you want me to move in first and get others to come in.-

Alice said, "I want you to take me first then they can join.". She was a little nervous, but excited about what they were going to do. When they arrived there were several men. A couple of rough looking men and five men that were on their way back to work.

-They got there and the car they chose had a few people they would make a scene. Leo came behind her and grinds his cock in to her when she looked back in a gasp he took his cock out and had her grab it stroking it he reached around with both hands and rub her breasts then show her pussy rubbing it.-"oh how does that feel you little slut..."-He smiled as men began to watch all 13 of them.-

Alice caressed his cock lustfully moaning as he caressed her breasts. she moaned, "That feels amazing and I cannot wait to have it inside of me. ". Her breasts were exposed as well as her pussy enticing the men even more.

-the men got closer as a man began to rub her breast while one rubbed her pussy.-"Oh yeah this slut has a nice rack." "I love her pussy." -Leo smiled as he put her to her knees. Cocks surrounded her as Leo put his cock to her lips slapping her lips with it gently.-"I think you need a rough fucking you whore."

Alice took her master's cock into her mouth to suck on it as she got ready for the other men to fuck her. She moaned as the men caressed her body.

-They groped her as there cocks were by her face she was going to have a lot of cock to suck and it showered.-

-They slapped her tits and slapped her ass when they were not stroked or suck. They groaned in pleasure as they pulled her nipples to.-"Oh god slut come on suck faster we want to unload our balls on you..."-Leo said.-"We want to cum all over you then fuck your holes."

Alice sucked harder and faster on their cocks and begged for them to fuck her. Her ass and pussy were ready for them.

-soon she felt them cum on her covering her clothes and skin in there cum as she got a cock in her mouth, one in her pussy and one in her ass.-"Oh yeah fuck this slut good."-they began to fuck her hard in all her holes.-

It was a bit overwhelming, but fun. Alice never thought she could take that many men at on time. She kept stroking and sucking the other men's cocks while the others fucked her ass and pussy hard.

-She felt the force pulled on her hair. The pounding in her ass the thrusting in her pussy. She felt full and the men swapped. They were getting to use her. Cum began to show it self on her clothes thicker as she was swallowing and injected with cum like you would not believe. The men pounded her horny pussy and ass. Leon smiled as he had finished pounding all three holes and stroked his cock he planned on having them cover her once more with cum. As the men continued to fuck her holes.-

Alice was having fun with this moaning as all of them fucked her tight holes and covered her with cum.

Back