Mr Perfs Pic Place

perfor8ted

Literotica Guru
So after stealing a thread title i figured i would start a new thread with a new name.

let me know what ya think,

Last edited:
i know i have told you this before ... but damn your body is yummy! i *love* your hips. :kiss:

HolyMotherBump..........;)

Love the tats and um.....the muscle-ee-ee's. You're looking pretty awesome......:)

well thanks again gorgeous! and hips are a new one :D

*giggles* i know it sounds bizarre .... but i *love* the contours of a man's hips when he is in good shape and i see it above his jeans .... makes my heart go pitter-patter.

Well thank both of you gorgeous ladies. I guess my hips meet your standards???

love the new thread.. obviously!

and must I say that I love all your tattoos... would love to see some close up's of them..

:kiss:

Loving the new thread so far sexy....keep on posting and making me drool ;)

thanks to all you beautiful ladies

I will have to work on getting some new pics up soon. I am working on getting a friens of mikne to post some pics... so I would have a photographer... and much easier to take pics lol

I will have to work on getting some new pics up soon. I am working on getting a friens of mikne to post some pics... so I would have a photographer... and much easier to take pics lol

So, you're saying you don't have ten foot arms? :p

Can't wait sweets! Hope your day rocked! :)

not 10 foot arms....

But "go go gadget...." dick! Hahaha just kiddin hahaha wow the inspector gadget ref. Makes me feel old....

Have not been on in forever. But I think I may have a few new pics to put up.... got to show off the new tattoo work!

I'm new, I had to try this out just to see the pics.

Can honestly say I was not disappointed. ;-)

Well I'm honored to be your first comment ;-) and I will work on trying to not disapoint anyone.

Hmmm. Did the pic work?

I should have a profile pic now.

Although admittedly, I liked being admonished. ;-)

Back