Debbie Washerwoman Schultz and Smashed Hard Drives

It's illegal to solicit anything of value for a political purposes from foreign sources. It's illegal to launder criminal money. It's unconstitutional for foreign money to enrich a president, such as flowing into his hotel chain. It's illegal to evade sanctions. Yes, are many ways to illegally do business with Russia.

And what does this have to do with DT Jr.?
You are being too clever by half. Tell us what you know.

lol_ricky_gervais.gif

You gotta admit, there's a lot of "dumb" in those two posts you quoted.:D

That was back when it was the duty of the press to be protective.

Secret service, one might even say...

That was back when it was the duty of the press to be protective.

Secret service, one might even say...

A client brought that up yesterday and asked me if I'd heard anything about it. I had to admit I didn't. Apparently, it was just this last march. Those are pretty stiff charges of criminal collusion and spying, but...Russia, Russia, Russia.:(

Just arrested at Dulles airport trying to flea

Wait till he mskes s plea deal

Group of Hse Dems fired other Hse IT staffers probed by USCP. But Wasserman Schultz kept Awan on payroll. He was barred from Hse servers

Why

Speaking of articles did this story about this Clinton, Bush, Obama and Trump State Dept official ever get a thread on Lit?

State Department Employee Arrested and Charged With Concealing Extensive Contacts With Foreign Agents

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/stat...-concealing-extensive-contacts-foreign-agents

Seems like the MSM may have covered it up.
FYPFY

A client brought that up yesterday and asked me if I'd heard anything about it. I had to admit I didn't. Apparently, it was just this last march. Those are pretty stiff charges of criminal collusion and spying, but...Russia, Russia, Russia.:(
Maybe it's because she was a mid-level State Dept employee with no more connection to Obama than she had with Bush or Trump. :rolleyes:

But if any mid-level State Department employees do anything wrong now, you can be damned sure that Trump will be held accountable because after all, he is the captain...

;) ;)

Throw Clinton in jail... what do I care? She's guilty of plenty... and obstruction of justice is probably a charge that could stick... but you know who else is guilty of multiple crimes?

Just about every Republican congressperson and definitely president Trump as well.

So just don't expect the door to swing one way on this issue.

Throw Clinton in jail... what do I care? She's guilty of plenty... and obstruction of justice is probably a charge that could stick... but you know who else is guilty of multiple crimes?

Just about every Republican congressperson and definitely president Trump as well.

Just about every one of them huh? Like you know.

Idiot.

Throw everyone in jail. Maybe have trials first. Better yet, just lockdown the entire country because everybody violates laws whether or not they know it. All behavior is criminalized.

But political behavior should be closely monitored. All those fuckers took solemn oaths which they regularly violate. So let's violate the oath-breakers before Tromp can pardon them.

This was meant to be sarcasm, but it is true.

Very few Americans can get through their busy day without violating a regulation created by the unelected bureaucracy...

And just about every Democrat congresscritter.....they are just as fuckin' dirty.

Back