2017 GB Hall of Fame Election Thread

2017 Hallof Fame Induction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
on the basis that you haven't been able to zip it up all morning.

but you know this.

But this is just this morning and it is a slow morning.

There are pages upon pages where I have not been involved in the topic...

I really don't care that much, I'm just entertaining myself by trying to create some drama [backlash].

4est_4est_Gump 19
Pookie 15
Disgustipated 12

loserluk needs better shills.

It takes more than one tap to make a tap dance. Looks like 4est is doing a full blown Fred Astaire Rob's now well-worn pate.

Yes. I especially like the part where AJ is running around screaming, "Rob!" while Rob isn't around to care.

*nods*

RDS has been curiously silent since he preemptively announced what "my" strategy would be in order to embarrass him with a win.

True dat.

The brave chipbutty voted for everybody...

Hardly a firm endorsement of Hall of Fame worthiness.

~~~~~

You edited out your remarks about there being 11 actual votes once you subtract the troll alts that Throb has created to vote for himself and you should not have. It's all too true, and when he came in this morning and discovered how far behind he a=was in the voting, he created more.

Last edited:
Rob's Good Friends:

adrina, Aglaopheme, Aphroditiac, butters, Concerned_Member, dan_c00000, Disgustipated, Emerson40, Freudian_Slit, hznh, IrezumiKiss, JohnnySavage, Koalabier, Lady Lorilei, LadyBlacked, LadyFuckmeblack, LadyFunkenblack, Leaping_Lagomorph, Mierkat, miles_wife, Nipples_Mcgee1, Paendragon, Peregrinator, Princess_Little_Shit_3, Princess_Little_Shit_4, Queerboi, Queersetti, Queery69, Rent_a_Gook_1, Rent_a_Gook_2, sweepthefloor, Wrong Element, yossi

Take out the 19 obvious robalts and it's quite a short list.

Rob's Good Friends:

adrina, Aglaopheme, Aphroditiac, butters, Concerned_Member, dan_c00000, Disgustipated, Emerson40, Freudian_Slit, hznh, IrezumiKiss, JohnnySavage, Koalabier, Lady Lorilei, LadyBlacked, LadyFuckmeblack, LadyFunkenblack, Leaping_Lagomorph, Mierkat, miles_wife, Nipples_Mcgee1, Paendragon, Peregrinator, Princess_Little_Shit_3, Princess_Little_Shit_4, Queerboi, Queersetti, Queery69, Rent_a_Gook_1, Rent_a_Gook_2, sweepthefloor, Wrong Element, yossi

Take yossi, Johny Savage and Zumi out of the equation, since they voted for everybody but themselves. And Queersetti voted for everyone.

I find the omissions to be more interesting, since most people voted on average 7 out of 10.
As in which candidates did particular voters skip?

the 19 obvious robalts
:D

Last edited:
Rob's Good Friends:

Take out the 19 obvious robalts and it's quite a short list.

Fuck_Face_Down_South could at least leave out the _ symbols in his alts.

Back