2017 GB Hall of Fame Election Thread

2017 Hallof Fame Induction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted purely on the basis on forum longevity, since I always assumed that simply hanging around here for so long was the reason I got in (along with the strings pulled by Natalia Veselnitskaya).

That's what she said.

Nice to see you around, Paen.

Hi Yossi! I lurk a bit. I just don't recognise too many faces anymore, and I'm too lazy to get to know anyone.

;)

How have you been?

I understand that heart disease hits African-American men more so than many. Considering all the yummy sandwich pics containing bacon, glistening with fat and his apparently eating out a lot, I voted for Zumi. Try to get him in before we have to do it posthumously.

I understand that heart disease hits African-American men more so than many. Considering all the yummy sandwich pics containing bacon, glistening with fat and his apparently eating out a lot, I voted for Zumi. Try to get him in before we have to do it posthumously.

tenor.gif

Wow. Lotsa gnarly stuff to unpack here, but in my infinite compassion, I do understand it's the weekend and it's summertime and people like getting drunk during both! :D

I voted for zumi because I've always liked his av.

1454699560374.gif

Thanks, Goodman Jin.

Why are you posting about a better man than you at 2am, lace? Very Blurt Bitch-esque.

poor luk, wrong on all counts, as usual.

Maybe Queersetti should start a Notable Lettuce Hall of Fame for you, with CarrotTop as the patron.

(the resemblance is uncanny)

Back