Votes: 64 20.9%
  • Sexy photo-shopped pics

Votes: 25 8.2%
  • More Ass !

Votes: 67 21.9%
  • Full Monty!

Votes: 162 52.9%

• Total voters
Lol! Why not, he does have a nice looking cock. It's not okay to objectify men for a change? ;)

Oh I have nothing against objectifying men for a change. I just don't want be her with that man. I rather would be me with somebody else...

In a hot tub maybe... Cheers Jerry!

Not sure why, but I slept most of yesterday, and all last night, waking up at 7:30 this Sunday morning. After which, my body was energized and insatiable...

b6d5b83bb3fc039fa971e5e823b8b624_zpsdf4955fb.jpg

After a very long playtime, I did manage to find release, but it was very hard earned. ;)

91b045db053867fbe072749aec279b38_zps3e3074cf.jpg

And.... I'm feeling very frisky again now....
Sweet. Mother. of. God. Worshipping your body beats the hell out of going to church on Sunday morning. Holy Holy. :rose:

Oh I have nothing against objectifying men for a change. I just don't want be her with that man. I rather would be me with somebody else...

In a hot tub maybe... Cheers Jerry!

"If wishes were horses, this beggar would ride!"

Cheers!

Sweet. Mother. of. God. Worshipping your body beats the hell out of going to church on Sunday morning. Holy Holy. :rose:

:kiss: God created man in his image, right? ;) Yeah, I keep missing church too.... so many better things to do on a Sunday morning. :devil:

Yes. This is just marvellous and downright sexy. I like a man that delivers and you do, in more ways than one.;):kiss:

Not sure why, but I slept most of yesterday, and all last night, waking up at 7:30 this Sunday morning. After which, my body was energized and insatiable...

b6d5b83bb3fc039fa971e5e823b8b624_zpsdf4955fb.jpg

After a very long playtime, I did manage to find release, but it was very hard earned. ;)

91b045db053867fbe072749aec279b38_zps3e3074cf.jpg

And.... I'm feeling very frisky again now....

Great day for a hot tub...

... And I wouldn't be too upset to get a few PMs with bikini pics. Just sayin' ;)
(Hey, it's worth a try) :rolleyes:

2c5c4f578923e014299f17856e28f63b_zpsdc78af2b.jpg

IPad - from concept to posting in 5 minutes....:cool:

Gotta love it!

c530351bb5a4f9554ffa8a5c4ac8c9a2_zps58ab1cba.jpg

My, my. SailorJerry, you ought to have someone like me with you in that hot tub, don't ya think? ;)

My, my. SailorJerry, you ought to have someone like me with you in that hot tub, don't ya think? ;)

I'm feeling quite naughty this evening... well, if you were going to join me, you better know how to take control of the situation. Maybe step into the tub, wade across to the other side, bend over the edge..... slide those bottoms off.....ass up, feet apart....... and cast a seductive gaze over your shoulder while saying something like, "You just going to stare all night? That thing's not going to lick itself, you know." :eek:;)

I'm feeling quite naughty this evening... well, if you were going to join me, you better know how to take control of the situation. Maybe step into the tub, wade across to the other side, bend over the edge..... slide those bottoms off.....ass up, feet apart....... and cast a seductive gaze over your shoulder while saying something like, "You just going to stare all night? That thing's not going to lick itself, you know." :eek:;)

Bottoms off? What bottoms? ;)

Bottoms off? What bottoms? ;)

I like that that was the only part you took issue with; as if the rest of my little fantasy was pretty much a given. ;)

Why is there no "Like" button on this damnable site! lol!

Back