What do you NEED right now?

To be somewhere else and snuggled up to that person who is somewhere else :eek:
 
Not much, but I'm.glad to know you made it off the General Board intact. :)
 
I need someone to rub my feet.

Someone to take care of this whole needy horniness I have right now LOL

My Migraine medicine... actually going to take it now...:heart:

i need another beer :)

i need a loving massage

Warm and fuzzy socks for my cold feet.

To be somewhere else and snuggled up to that person who is somewhere else :eek:

85... Schnapps and hot cocoa. Pine paneling.

Not much, but I'm.glad to know you made it off the General Board intact. :)

That special someone close and near.

i need to be sleeping.

Scentofawoman, Hmmm, that actually sounds good to me as well. Care to make a deal? :p lol Just kidding, I don't think thats possible...unless they find a way to detach hands and send them in the mail...but I think that would be too weird.

Fungatorgurl, I think this is the right site for that...not quite sure though...

BlackCashmere, lol, I hope you feel better.

Bluebomber, consult your fridge cause I cannot help you, sorry.

INeedLove, I think this requires roughly the same response I gave to Scentofawoman. ^

Calculate_This, I think I need some of those too.

raiguy, I think everybody needs that.

SJZ76, I'm not sure I can help with that.

LadyVer, hehe, me too, but I think I'll still post there some.(now that I understand it I think I can take it...)

WillSeeking, *Sigh* same here...but I think I have to wait on that.

SkyMoonAbove, this is why they invented logout buttons and beds, I hope by the time you read this you have had some sleep.
 
Ok so if y'all ain't noticed, I'm new...and somewhat shy/somewhat not shy and I don't really know what I'm doing so...I'm sorry if I do something i shouldn't or don't do something I Should.
 
Back
Top