The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Eyes the lip-lock for a moment before reaching out an arm to grab the cute little runner by the shoulder* Not so fast, you little devil.

*Takes a hold of her around the waist as he pulls her closer*

busts out laughing I'm sorry...I couldn't help it....
 
When the kiss happens and we finally release for air I drop to the floor.

Whoo, if I were wearing any that certainly would've knocked my socks off. The jammer and solvent is yours.
 
When the kiss happens and we finally release for air I drop to the floor.

Whoo, if I were wearing any that certainly would've knocked my socks off. The jammer and solvent is yours.

*beams and blows him a kiss as she swoops up the jammer and the solvent*

LT~ I really really hope it's going to rain and not just have thunder/lightening storms tonight or we're so screwed. It's too dry around here and we'll end up with fires.
 
Last edited:
Still lying on floor my hands cross behind my head as I smile.

I do hope Cait and Razor have these little run-arounds more often.
 
Mmm, Cheetara *just saw the commercial for the Thundercats reboot, then followed it up with an IMDB search*
 
Fuck it's hot... am I damn glad it's gonna cool off tonight.. 90 degrees in june is not normal over here.
 
YAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

I got the part...I got the part..... I GOT THE PART!!! AND I HAD SUGAR TODAY!!!!!!

Begins to bounce off the walls excitedly.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top