Looking for Editor - Post Apoc Incest

jackredd

Virgin
Joined
May 13, 2009
Posts
6
Hey, I'm looking for an editor for a new story I'm working on. I've got about 10k words so far and am probably looking at about twice that when finished. It's set in a post apocalypse, it's brother/sister incest. It's all straight m/f sex so far (and will stay that way I'm 99.99% sure.) There is some anal, and some dominance type stuff but no direct BDSM, I may have wrote some choking or spanking and if not may in the future.

Here is an excerpt:
Jaren trudged along behind his sister, staring at her feet. His stomach growled in protest at how long it had been since last they had eaten. He barely noticed though as he was always hungry, it just came with the territory.

“Can we stop for a bit?” He asked, though he didn’t stop walking as she turned back to look at him. Her eyes always caught him off guard for some reason. She had eyes that were so blue, he had never seen anything else as blue as that. Perhaps if he had lived in another age, he might have said they looked like the sky, but here, now, the sky was not anywhere near that blue, it was practically grey.

“We can when we reach that little stand of trees, up ahead.” She pointed at it as she turned away from him once again. It was still a ways, but he knew it was safer, they could find somewhere to hunker down, to hide from anyone that might be in the area. He was so tired though... they hadn’t stopped in hours and while she always drove them hard it had been longer since they’d eaten that it usually was. His stomach growled again, this time loud enough that she heard it. “Maybe there will be food there.” He knew she had one can of something left in her bag, they had been holding onto it, going as long as they could before they finally opened it and ate whatever was hidden away inside.

I am looking for copy as well as developmental. I know I have some issues with my grammar. (I over use comma's for example.)

I use google docs for all of my writing, but also have office installed for work so I can work in any format.

Reading some of my other work may help you decide if you're interested in working with me
 
Last edited:
Back
Top