Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wish I was there to stop your panties feeling so tight.... I think I may have had just the solution for that difficulty...

No cock for me to suck today, but there will be tommorrow, or I should say today noticing we're now in the small hours... If its anything like last Friday I should get two, three or more cocks to suck during the course of the afternoon, evening, and night...

I don't think that will stop the tightness, just alleviate the symptoms. ;)

Sounds like your will have an enjoyable Friday. Have fun and play safe! :kiss:

I don't think that will stop the tightness, just alleviate the symptoms. ;)

Sounds like your will have an enjoyable Friday. Have fun and play safe! :kiss:

Well let me know if the symptoms return, as they can always be aleviated a second... third... forth.... etc. time...

I always try to play safe... Just about to get ready in a littel while, eat something substantial and then shower... Think I'll have to put my butt plug in today...
No cock so far today then... But this looks almost certain to change by this afternoon...

Well let me know if the symptoms return, as they can always be aleviated a second... third... forth.... etc. time...

I always try to play safe... Just about to get ready in a littel while, eat something substantial and then shower... Think I'll have to put my butt plug in today...
No cock so far today then... But this looks almost certain to change by this afternoon...

Ooooo, butt plug! I think I feel a swelling coming on at the thought! ;) Good luck and have fun! :kiss:

Oh yeah! My xdressing friend from the other day came over again today as promised. He was wearing another mini with crotchless panties. Forgot to mention he has a pair of silicone breasts that are made for mastectomy patients, size 34c. He's about 5'9" and weighs about 140. Very slim and sexy when dressed, passable from a distance. I just can't enough of his cock though. 8 1/2", uncut and he has been pumping it for awhile now, which has increased the amount of foreskin. He told me that he hadn't cum since our last session on Wednesday and pumped again this morning before he came over. The effect is awesome, even when he was hard, the skin completely covered his cock with a good amount of skin still "hanging" over the head.
Reminded my of an old fashioned sleeping cap. Felt amazing as it tickled the back of my throat. I sucked him off nice and slow, bringing him to the edge 4 times before I let him cum. Not sure what made me think of this but when he said he was going to shoot, I pulled my mouth off and pulled and pinched the excess skin tight with my lips, causing his whole load to remain trapped inside his foreskin. I could feel every twitch of his cock as he came. After he calmed down a bit and started to go limp, I made sure that his cum was still contained in his foreskin and took about 2 inches into my mouth, keeping my lips sealed around his cock. With my fingers, I slowly started to pull the skin towards the base of his cock. The effect was amazing as his cum just oozed into my mouth. I continued to pull his skin down until his head was completely exposed and never lost a drop of that delicious cum. He said that he has never felt anything like that.
He told me he has another friend that he plays with now and then that is also uncircumcised and can't wait to try it. I asked him to set up a 3some and he thought that would work. I hope it does because he said he has a bigger cock than he does.

Oh yeah! My xdressing friend from the other day came over again today as promised. He was wearing another mini with crotchless panties. Forgot to mention he has a pair of silicone breasts that are made for mastectomy patients, size 34c. He's about 5'9" and weighs about 140. Very slim and sexy when dressed, passable from a distance. I just can't enough of his cock though. 8 1/2", uncut and he has been pumping it for awhile now, which has increased the amount of foreskin. He told me that he hadn't cum since our last session on Wednesday and pumped again this morning before he came over. The effect is awesome, even when he was hard, the skin completely covered his cock with a good amount of skin still "hanging" over the head.
Reminded my of an old fashioned sleeping cap. Felt amazing as it tickled the back of my throat. I sucked him off nice and slow, bringing him to the edge 4 times before I let him cum. Not sure what made me think of this but when he said he was going to shoot, I pulled my mouth off and pulled and pinched the excess skin tight with my lips, causing his whole load to remain trapped inside his foreskin. I could feel every twitch of his cock as he came. After he calmed down a bit and started to go limp, I made sure that his cum was still contained in his foreskin and took about 2 inches into my mouth, keeping my lips sealed around his cock. With my fingers, I slowly started to pull the skin towards the base of his cock. The effect was amazing as his cum just oozed into my mouth. I continued to pull his skin down until his head was completely exposed and never lost a drop of that delicious cum. He said that he has never felt anything like that.
He told me he has another friend that he plays with now and then that is also uncircumcised and can't wait to try it. I asked him to set up a 3some and he thought that would work. I hope it does because he said he has a bigger cock than he does.

Toontweeker, I been periodically checking out Literotica on my Blackberry at work between tasks and when I saw your long post, I knew it was going to be a good one. I went to the bathroom for some privacy to read. Wow! What a wonderful encounter. Sounds like you had an enjoyable time. I don't normally get into the idea of an uncut cock, but the way you described what you did made it sound amazing. And it sounds like your friend agrees, too. Glad you and your friend had such a good time and I hope you can have that threesome with his other friend someday, too. Hugs, Jenna

I did Wednesday evening while the wife was out. She likes for me to tell her about it when she gets home.

Ended up seeing my friend with the gloryhole at his house, last night.... here's a couple pics of him sucking me (he had the camera on his side the whole time)... But believe me, I sucked him too, and got a nice warm reward!

I am so fucking jealous.

I wrote a couple of days ago about a girl giving me a BJ in the parking garage and telling me that she had a very horny, divorced, younger brother who had been kidding her about her helping him out. When she found out that I sucked cock as well as pussy, she said that she'd try to set something up. She was very turned on by the thought of seeing me suck another man's dick.

I got a call from her early yesterday afternoon; she said that she was off work and would I be interested in meeting her and her brother at her house. I checked my schedule, made a couple of changes and left the office.

When I arrived at the house, she opened the door and invited me in. She was wearing loose, very short running shorts and a very short, tight scooped neck T shirt. I followed her into the living room and she introduced me to a very nice looking young man who was obviously ill at ease. We talked for a few minutes and then she got right to the point.

She said that one of her fantasies was to see two men together having oral sex and that her brother was desperate to drop his load. She looked at me asked if I was serious about what I had told her. I said that If she meant, would I be willing to suck her brother's cock and swallow his cum, that I was very serious and more than willing. She then looked at her brother and asked him was he willing to let me give him a blow job. He said that he thought so, but, wasn't sure if he could go through with it.

She sat down in a big comfy chair and ordered me to do whatever I could to get him off. I stripped to my shorts, went over to where he was sitting on the couch, dropped to my knees and pulled down the elastic banded shorts that he was wearing. He raised his hips slightly to assist me, but, didn't seem very enthusiastic.

I was pleased to see that he had a very nice member and despite his attempt to appear disinterested, it was beginning to become erect. I gently stroked it and watched it continue to get larger. I heard her give a little squeal and say that she didn't know he had such a nice one. I agreed. I took it in my mouth and he groaned. I began to work it in and out of my mouth with a twisting motion. He began to buck and within seconds he filled my mouth and throat with his jism. I continued to stay with it till he relaxed and no longer produced cum. He would not look me in the eye, but, I knew that he had enjoyed it as much as I had.

I glanced over at the lady and was thrilled to see that she had removed her shorts had one hand buried in her pussy and the other rubbing her tits. She had a glazed look on her face as she moaned and squirmed. I crawled over to her and began to lick around the hand in her crotch. She grabbed my head with both hands and whispered, "eat me". It, again, only took a few seconds and she went ballistic, coming several times before she went nearly comatose. I heard her brother say something and turned toward him. He was totally erect again and had it in his hand. "Can we try that again", he asked.

I didn't say a word; I crawled back over and started licking and sucking his wonderful cock. This time it took quite a bit longer before I was rewarded with another major load of hot cum. This time he was smiling and told me that it was great.

My lady friend joined us at the couch and said that it was my turn to cum. Then she surprised us both by saying that she wanted her brother to go down on me. He started to argue, but, she cut him off stating that she knew that he wanted to and that she also knew that he wanted to do her. If, he would suck my cock, she would let him do whatever he wanted with her.

He didn't say another word. He got down between my legs and engulfed my semi-erection. She got on the couch, standing, facing me, straddle my lap and his head. Her crotch was on level with my face. I didn't have to ask what she wanted me to do. I took my time, holding out as long as I could, loving the mouth on my cock and the pussy in my mouth. It finally became to much and I let go, filling him with cum; when I came, she did as well, covering me with her sweet juice.

She rolled off my face and we both looked at her brother; he had a strange look on his face. I thought that he was going to spit it out, when, with a huge effort he swallowed. "I swallowed it", he said and looked a little sick. Then he broke out in a huge smile and said "I like it".

We sat around for awhile, just talking than agreed to meet again. They promised to let me be there when she was going to pay off by letting him have her. I can't wait, I'm sure that I'll be involved somehow.

Hope you don't mind me opening saying "I just came to this."
Thank you thank you thank you.:cattail:

So, I read the text, "Men, have you sucked a cock today?" and it sounds like a surgeon general's warning. You know, like men your sexual heath my be in jeopardy, better get your protein.

So here I am late in the day and I haven't had any cock since yesterday. The sexual surgeon general is right, I need protein, the kind of protein you get from sucking hard cock.

I could go over and see my straight neighbor, give him a blow job. He has a nice cock, I like sucking it and he always shoots a nice load. We've been hooking up for a while ever since he figured out I was queer for guys, but not today.

I'm going to call up Allen, I feel like kissing the guy I am going suck. Allen loves kissing and nipple pinching. He knows how to make me hot before I knee down to worship his hardness. Best of all, it doesn't take him long to recharge after he cums so we can do it again.

I wrote a couple of days ago about a girl giving me a BJ in the parking garage and telling me that she had a very horny, divorced, younger brother who had been kidding her about her helping him out. When she found out that I sucked cock as well as pussy, she said that she'd try to set something up. She was very turned on by the thought of seeing me suck another man's dick.

I got a call from her early yesterday afternoon; she said that she was off work and would I be interested in meeting her and her brother at her house. I checked my schedule, made a couple of changes and left the office.

When I arrived at the house, she opened the door and invited me in. She was wearing loose, very short running shorts and a very short, tight scooped neck T shirt. I followed her into the living room and she introduced me to a very nice looking young man who was obviously ill at ease. We talked for a few minutes and then she got right to the point.

She said that one of her fantasies was to see two men together having oral sex and that her brother was desperate to drop his load. She looked at me asked if I was serious about what I had told her. I said that If she meant, would I be willing to suck her brother's cock and swallow his cum, that I was very serious and more than willing. She then looked at her brother and asked him was he willing to let me give him a blow job. He said that he thought so, but, wasn't sure if he could go through with it.

She sat down in a big comfy chair and ordered me to do whatever I could to get him off. I stripped to my shorts, went over to where he was sitting on the couch, dropped to my knees and pulled down the elastic banded shorts that he was wearing. He raised his hips slightly to assist me, but, didn't seem very enthusiastic.

I was pleased to see that he had a very nice member and despite his attempt to appear disinterested, it was beginning to become erect. I gently stroked it and watched it continue to get larger. I heard her give a little squeal and say that she didn't know he had such a nice one. I agreed. I took it in my mouth and he groaned. I began to work it in and out of my mouth with a twisting motion. He began to buck and within seconds he filled my mouth and throat with his jism. I continued to stay with it till he relaxed and no longer produced cum. He would not look me in the eye, but, I knew that he had enjoyed it as much as I had.

I glanced over at the lady and was thrilled to see that she had removed her shorts had one hand buried in her pussy and the other rubbing her tits. She had a glazed look on her face as she moaned and squirmed. I crawled over to her and began to lick around the hand in her crotch. She grabbed my head with both hands and whispered, "eat me". It, again, only took a few seconds and she went ballistic, coming several times before she went nearly comatose. I heard her brother say something and turned toward him. He was totally erect again and had it in his hand. "Can we try that again", he asked.

I didn't say a word; I crawled back over and started licking and sucking his wonderful cock. This time it took quite a bit longer before I was rewarded with another major load of hot cum. This time he was smiling and told me that it was great.

My lady friend joined us at the couch and said that it was my turn to cum. Then she surprised us both by saying that she wanted her brother to go down on me. He started to argue, but, she cut him off stating that she knew that he wanted to and that she also knew that he wanted to do her. If, he would suck my cock, she would let him do whatever he wanted with her.

He didn't say another word. He got down between my legs and engulfed my semi-erection. She got on the couch, standing, facing me, straddle my lap and his head. Her crotch was on level with my face. I didn't have to ask what she wanted me to do. I took my time, holding out as long as I could, loving the mouth on my cock and the pussy in my mouth. It finally became to much and I let go, filling him with cum; when I came, she did as well, covering me with her sweet juice.

She rolled off my face and we both looked at her brother; he had a strange look on his face. I thought that he was going to spit it out, when, with a huge effort he swallowed. "I swallowed it", he said and looked a little sick. Then he broke out in a huge smile and said "I like it".

We sat around for awhile, just talking than agreed to meet again. They promised to let me be there when she was going to pay off by letting him have her. I can't wait, I'm sure that I'll be involved somehow.

So fuckin hot. I came like I haven't in years, reading that.

I haven't sucked a dick in 2 months. I love the feel of a hard cock swelling in my mouth, just before it shoots. Almost as much as I love a wet pussy draining into my mouth.

Last edited:
It's been too long...

since I've sucked a nice big hot cock. My guy and I have been unable to make it happen for a few months. I'm trying to find a stand in dick for when he is not available. I've also been improving my flexibility and soon should be able to suck my own again and then I won't need anybody!!!! I will post pics as soon as we have success. Years ago before my car accident it was a daily event and can't wait to make it happen again.

In the meantime please drop me a line if you are in the area and need some great head.

that's too bad, but I do think it's more fun to have someone else suck you ;)

Indeed!

Although I do like, from time to time, to throw my legs up over my head and shoot a wad all over my face. Especially when it's been a while since I've had anyone to actually give me a load.

I am in Uk - anyone near manchester can give you name of bi-club. Lots of sucking and mutual wanking

I could get off dreaming of being any of you three. But today I'll play the guy that said "I like it".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back