My how-to guide for men on how to dominate a woman

Sadder than some neophyte who's acne still hasn't dried up yet printing it off and getting out the highlighters with an eye to trying it on his date tonight with the cute girl from Chem lab?

The downside of the internet and freedom of speech is that any redneck idjit with only a passing understanding of which tab goes in which slot can post his version of a how to and be taken seriously by someone Googling advice.

<pauses and thinks for a moment.>

Hey, wait! I didn't mean me!

Oh, no sadder still....

See I could deal with a acne faced young boy checking this out and hoping to get some pointers for a date with a cute girl.

problem here is there are a lot, and I mean a lot, of fully adult men here who act like this as well.

Trust me, I get PM's from them everyday. :rolleyes:
 
My grandfather used to always say, every Christmas when I saw him, "Choke the bitch first, ask questions later." Those are words by which we may all live.

I guess it's time you all knew JamesBJohnson is my grandpappy.
 
My grandfather used to always say, every Christmas when I saw him, "Choke the bitch first, ask questions later." Those are words by which we may all live.

I guess it's time you all knew JamesBJohnson is my grandpappy.

LMAO

Can't wait to give this advice to the young'uns.
 
Oh, no sadder still....

See I could deal with a acne faced young boy checking this out and hoping to get some pointers for a date with a cute girl.

problem here is there are a lot, and I mean a lot, of fully adult men here who act like this as well.

Trust me, I get PM's from them everyday. :rolleyes:

PM Sent! ~click~
 
hi

my ex bf used to phone me 15-30 mts before arrival.i was supposed to lube up and await him.He was bi and treated me as his male submissive partner.fav act anal.sometimes caned my bare bottom to motivate me to submit batter.vile words included.hope u can call this domination?
 
It was from the Contributor's page, from this deplorable publication:


attachment.php

Superb!!
 

Quoted for truth!


Interesting how Sir Limp Dick hasn't returned to continue the conversation. Could it be that Sir Limp Dick has never had a real woman to touch his naughty parts, so he's left to plagiarizing erroneous blog posts to facilitate his jollies? Maybe if we could all chip in, we can get him a pmann blow up doll so that Sir Limp Dick could have the surrogate dicking that he's looking for.
 
Maybe if we could all chip in, we can get him a pmann blow up doll so that Sir Limp Dick could have the surrogate dicking that he's looking for.

At first I thought you were going to offer up your pmann blowup doll. I was rather shocked because I know how you adore it so. But I agree, chipping in and getting him a pmann blowup doll is a fascinating idea. They are all on back order, as the first shipment only had one million. I told the distributors that was undershooting, but they never listen. :rolleyes:
 
I've decided to put together a beginners guide For men on how to dominate their women (or vice versa!)

>So first off, I'm going to start with what I consider to be general, "gentle" dominating, and then progress to things like "rape"/light BDSM play. I'll go into "dirty talk" so I'm gonna add in some suggestions/examples throughout the guide of things you can say.
.


>One thing I will stress, is that EVERY GIRL IS DIFFERENT, this guide is not an guarantee crowd pleaser, it's from my personal experience, and I'm hoping SOME people will find it helpful/interesting. But this will vary from girl to girl.

>Now let's get things started ;)

>**"Gentle" Dominating**

>- Push her against the wall/bed/floor/table. Hold down her wrists (above her head, behind her back, by her sides). Lean your weight against her to create the feeling like you are dominating her body. Push your knee between her legs and roughly spread them wide. "Spread wide for me, sweetheart."

>- Manhandle her. Put your hands all over her as if you can't get enough. Grab her breasts, squeeze her ass. Worship her. "God I *love* this hot/tight ass of yours". "This hot/tight ass of yours is all mine tonight." "You have the hottest/tightest little body ever." "Your body was made to be fucked by me."

>- Kiss her like you need it to breathe. Grab her chin and pull her mouth to yours, plunge your tongue in her mouth.

>- Run your fingers through her hair and pull gently. Tug her hair so that it forces her to look up at you, give her a sexy smirk, and kiss her roughly.

>- Grind your hips against her, let her feel your arousal pressed against her. "Can you feel how hard you make me?" "Fuck, you make me so hard." "I can't wait to shove this into that sweet pussy of yours." "God I need/want to be inside of you."

>**Getting more aggressive...**

>- Light scratching: Use your fingernails and scratch along her back or lightly dig your nails into her ass.

>- Spanking: Slap her ass. Mix it up, don't just spank her a billion times: spank, rub it with the palm of your hand, grip it with your hand, slap it, etc. "I fucking love your tight little ass". "This beautiful ass is all mine...in fact I think I should leave a mark so you'll remember who it belongs to *slap*".

>- Biting: Bite her nipples, alternate with licking and swirling your tongue around the nipple.

>- Orgasm Denial: "Do you want to cum?", force her to say yes, then "I want to hear you beg for it." She begs. "Louder". She begs some more. "Good girl..." Proceed to make her come. Or tease her some more... "No I don't think I'll let you just yet..."

>- Forced Orgasms: "I want you to cum NOW." "Come for me, baby." *Proceed to make her cum after you say these things.* After you've made her come, "Have you had enough?...I don't think you have. I want you to come again for me." "I want to feel you soak my fingers/cock/tongue with your delicious juices". "I fucking love making you come, I think I want to do it again..." *Make her cum again.*

>- Have sex with clothes on. Ideal if she's wearing a dress/skirt - hike up her dress and fuck her like that. If she has pants, rip them off roughly. Move her panties aside (but don't take them off!) and screw her like that. "Look how wet you're making your panties...what a dirty little slut you are."

>- Make her pleasure you. Force her on her knees and suck you off. "Get on your knees now." "You're going to suck me until I'm satisfied." "Suck me with that talented little mouth of yours."

>**"Rape"/Light BDSM**
- So please, please tread carefully with this section, by "rape" I mean CONSENSUAL non-consent, if at any time she says the safe word, STOP IMMEDIATELY. Pay attention to her body language.

>- Gagging: Gag her with a piece of cloth, my ex's personal favorite was when I'd fuck her with her panties on, then take them off, and shoves them in her mouth. (Because her mouth will be gagged, you must have a "safe gesture" as a sign to stop if things get too much.)

>- Bondage: Buy rope, tape, handcuffs, four-poster bed restraints, etc. OR improvise and substitute with a scarf or belt. Tie up her wrists behind her back (then force her to suck you off), tie her to the bed frame and tease her. Safety point: NEVER leave someone tied up alone in a room (if you need to leave to go to the bathroom or anything like that, make sure you can hear her if she calls out to you.

>- Degrade her. Call her a dirty little slut/whore/cunt/bitch. "The only thing you're good for is to be fucked/satisfying me." Make her degrade herself "What are you?" "What are you good for?" "You're my slutty little whore. Say it." If she hesitates, punish her with a slap/spank. "Not fast/quick enough. Let's try again. (Repeat the question/your demand)." If you're satisfied, "Good girl" or "That's better." If not satisfied, punish her until she gets it right. Make her call you "Sir" or "Master". Punish her every time she forgets to refer to you as that

>- **Take control of blowjobs.** When receiving a blowjob, instead of letting her do all the work, "face fuck" her. Grab the side of her head and push her down onto your cock. For beginners, don't push too far down. For more hardcore individuals, push her down until it reaches the back of her throat. Pull out, look her in the eye and smile while stroking her cheek. Then ram your cock back down her throat. Repeat until satisfied. "You should see how hot/slutty you look with my cock down your throat." For subs, make her do this on her knees. If she closes her eyes or looks down, tug at her hair or grab her chin so she's looking at you: "Eyes open/Look up, I want to see that pretty face of yours as you suck me."

>- **Facials.** "What a pretty face you have...I think I want to see it covered in my cum". "I'm going to cum all over that pretty face of yours." Once you've proceeded to unleash your load all over her face, smear some cum over her lips and get some on your fingers. Make her lick it off. Take a picture.

>- **Sex toys!** This could honestly be a thread in itself. Toys for bondage (i.e. rope, handcuffs, tape, blindfolds), spanking (i.e. whips, paddles - though you can easily substitute with household items, things like rulers, the back of a hair brush, a cooking spoon, a belt, etc), vibrators, anal toys, dildos.

>- **Take control of her masturbation.** Force her to touch herself but make it clear that she is NOT allowed to bring herself to orgasm. Get a remote controlled vibrator. Tie her up and use it on her - control the settings: bring her to the brink, then stop it. "How badly do you want to cum right now?" "Give me a good reason to let you come (let her stammer out some answer)...not good enough."

>- **Submission.** Make her wear a collar. Tell her she can only move on her hands and knees unless you give her permission. Command her in all aspects (i.e. "I want your eyes lowered unless I say otherwise." "Look at me only when I speak to you." "I want you naked for the rest of the night, is that clear? Now strip") Make her confirm your dominance: After each command: "Do you understand me?" "Are you going to obey like a good little slave?" Make her thank you after performing certain tasks, this is especially fun in terms of punishment: "I want you to thank me every time I slap you, do you understand?" Reinforce your punishments "You know why you're being punished don't you?" (Make her give you the reason) "That's right, because you were a disobedient little bitch. Now are you going to do better next time?"

>- **More intense "rape" play**: Shove her face down into a pillow while you take her from behind. Hold her down by firmly pressing your palm to her back, or twist her wrists behind her back. Pull on her hair (again while in doggy style).

>- **Slap her across the face** Slap her face with your hand (or cock), alternate with tender cheek cupping between slaps. I tend to use slaps as punishment (aside from the usual spanking): *slap* "Don't disobey me again." *slap*.

>- **Choking** (again was in light - should be here): Place your hands around her neck and squeeze lightly - never squeeze for too long, and make sure to constantly monitor her to ensure that she can breathe properly!! Please NEVER put direct pressure on the front of the throat (trachea area). Use light pressure with your fingers or thumb along the side. PLEASE PLEASE research breath play if you are interested in this - I cannot stress the importance of safety, there are MAJOR risks engaging in this activity and it is not something that should be experimented with without knowing how to go about it!!

>- **Make her clean you up after you cum:** If you cum on your stomach, make her lick it up. "Make sure you lick it clean like a good slut, don't waste a single drop of cum." Or if you cum in her mouth: "Make sure you swallow every drop of cum I give you." Reward her with a kiss or glide a finger against her lips once she's swallowed: "Good girl." "You're such a cum-loving little whore." Lastly, demand that she cleans your cock after she "made a mess by dripping her pussy juices all over it." (Not a good idea after anal play for obvious reasons - instead, wipe your cock across her breasts/stomach)

>**Edit: Adding one thing to spice it up even when you're NOT in the bedroom.**

>- **Leave some nice hickies on her body. "I'm going to mark you so you remember who you/this body belongs to."**

>- **If you had sex with her panties on after you're done, pull up her panties tight into her crotch and run your fingers down the outline of her slit. Tell her she's going to wear the panties for the rest of the day so she can remember what a dirty/good little slut she's been. Tell her you WILL BE checking that she obeyed when you see her later tonight, and if you found out that she didn't keep them on, you will be punishing her. Make sure you do this when you/she gets home from work. Praise her for being such an obedient girl when you see that she still has them on.**

Please also share your own comments that you've found fun in the bedroom ;)
Bumping again, just to make sure it gets quoted.
 
This thread is pretty stupid.
If you want to raise your postcount go to the PlayGround.
 
Well, look who made themselves the queen of what can and cannot be considered funny. That is just adorable.
 
Back
Top