Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 06-27-2014, 06:11 AM   #251
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master

You walk out the door and into the hallway. The sounds of the party downstairs are still echoing through the walls and floor. Even though the hallway is crowded still you feel as if someone is watching you specifically but when you look around nobody catches your eye.

Old 07-02-2014, 05:53 AM   #252
Cherubian
Ripple in the Water

I resolve to keep a watchful eye. These strange feelings have been vital indicators in the past, and I am not going to dismiss them easily.

Be that as it might, though, I have a job to do tonight. I also have a decision to make by tomorrow morning, a rather difficult one. But first things first. So I head over towards the stairs, making my way to Sheila to finally start working.

Old 07-03-2014, 06:42 AM   #253
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master

Dm

The tavern seems no less crowded than before. Before you even get back to the bar Sheila storms toward you.

"Where have you been? You're supposed to be working tonight?" She looks around at the rowdiness in the room and sighs.

"Look one of my other girls has decided to earn some extra money with one of the other customers and I don't have time to get one of the others. If you help me tonight I will give you a full days pay including accommodation tonight." She nearly pleaded.

Old 07-03-2014, 08:21 AM   #254
Cherubian
Ripple in the Water

Why is she so infuriated? hadn't I told her that I'd need an hour off first, for private business?

So I try to not only stay calm and smiling, but also exude a sense of calm to soothe her anger as I reply. "No problem with that. I have already agreed to work for you once my private business is settled. Which it is for tonight."

Old 07-04-2014, 06:05 AM   #255
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master

Dm

Before you can even finish your sentence Sheila shoves a tray in your arms.

"Here the empty drinks are starting to pile up. Oh and watch Mr Cart, he's been drinking heavy tonight, he tends to get a little frisky when he's like that."

Before you can respond Sheila rushes off to take an order from a nearby table.

Old 07-04-2014, 01:04 PM   #256
Cherubian
Ripple in the Water

Oh yeah, Mr. Cart. That one is also still there. I take a brief look into the direction I last saw them, but then I start to pick up the empty glasses, doing my best to dodge the patrons as I weave through between them.

Old 07-05-2014, 08:26 AM   #257
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master

Dm

Your natural agility and balance allows you move in the crowd with ease. You do notice Mr Cart's eye following you in more ways than one. By the end of the night only he and a few others remain. As you put away another tray of glasses Joe meets you at the bar.

"So how are you finding your first night?"

Old 07-07-2014, 04:38 AM   #258
Cherubian
Ripple in the Water

As I put one last tray with empty glasses down on the counter while exhaling audibly, using the opportunity for a moment's rest, I reply truthfully. "Stressful"

Half of my thoughts are with Mr. Cart, though. Maybe I can solve that little riddle tonight?

And maybe I will receive some divine inspiration which path to pick tomorrow morning. That's what the other half of my thoughts are still occupied with.

Old 07-07-2014, 06:48 AM   #259
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master

Joe grins like a little boy.

"I remember when Sheila used to give me that look. Now she just tells me to fuck off."

"And you never listen." Sheila bursts around the corner with another tray full of empty glasses.

"I'm a sucker for punishment." Joe replied with a wink. Sheila puts the tray under the bar and turns to you.

"I'm sorry bout the beat down before, some nights are just a little bit more than others. Thank you for staying though."

She looks over you toward the rest of the tavern.

"Last orders!" she yells. Most of the men grunt and start to get up. Mr Cart however doesn't look to be moving at all.

"I'll take one more for the road Sweet heart!" He calls back then proceeds to burp unceremoniously.

Sheila steps back and scowls.

"Can you take his last order so we can get rid of him. After that were done." Sheila asks you.

Old 07-07-2014, 08:12 AM   #260
Cherubian
Ripple in the Water

Quite convenient, that one, actually. I try not to let my approval of this turn of events show, though, and roll my eyes as I tell Sheila "Sure, why not?" Before I turn and depart the counter, walking over to the intoxicated Mr. Cart. Quite a refreshing change to have all this empty space between the tables and traverse it without bob'n'weaving.

Finally I come to a halt at the table, right across the man, and with am impassive face, my arms dangling loosely at my side, I ask him "What would you like?" half expecting a not so subtle hint at wanting to fuck me.

Old 07-08-2014, 07:26 AM   #261
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master

Dm

Just as you expected Mr Cart gives you a wide grin as he takes in the fullness of your body with his eyes, eyes that look a little dazed.

"Oh I want many things. But for now I'll take another beer, after that maybe well see." He slurs his words but the meaning isn't lost.

Old 07-08-2014, 10:53 AM   #262
Cherubian
Ripple in the Water

"All right, a last beer..." I reply, ignoring whatever additional meanings he might have packed into his request, and putting some emphasis on the last. Before he can even cook up any retort my back is already to him as I return to the counter.

"Sheila, Mr. Cart wants another beer. And he wants to fuck me ..." keeping the last part quiet enough that the man in question can not overhear it.

Old 07-10-2014, 06:46 AM   #263
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master

Dm

Sheila rolls her eyes at your last comment as she pours the last beer.

"He wants to fuck anything with tits and a pussy. Of course since its the end of the night and you're welcome to do whatever or whoever you want. Personally if you're looking for a quick root to let of steam he's not too bad. Not much upstairs, plenty down stairs if you know what I mean."

Joe peaks around the corner obviously hearing your conversation. He appears to be helping out the back considering the fact he has a tea towel and wet glass in his hand.

"If you're looking for someone who's top matches the bottom, I'm your man darlin." Joe winks

Old 07-10-2014, 07:38 AM   #264
Cherubian
Ripple in the Water

"But who would cater for Sheila's needs then?" I reply good naturedly with a wink towards the two of them as I place the glass of beer onto my empty tray. "I guess I'll just see what he has to offer."

Not waiting to hear out the whole altercation of the two I turn once again, on my way to bring Mr. Cart his last refreshment.

Old 07-17-2014, 07:14 AM   #265
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master

Dm

My Cart gives you a sly smile as he takes the drink. He skulls down the beer in one gulp while keep his eye on you. After a wiping his mouth clean and a deep burp he rises from the table much to quickly for someone who had supposedly been drinking all night.

"Well then, the night is still young and I feel quite energetic, would you care to join more for an evening of fun?" He asks you.

Old 07-18-2014, 07:59 AM   #266
Cherubian
Ripple in the Water

Placing the empty glass back onto my tray I raise an eyebrow and reply skeptically:

"And what is your idea of fun? Maybe a game of cards?"

I am more suspicious and careful now. Either the man can withstand a lot of alcohol naturally, or he is trying to play someone for a fool.

Old 07-18-2014, 08:33 AM   #267
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master

Dm

His smile widens and his eyes begin to scour your body with very little subtlety. Mr Cart leans in toward you before speaking in his deep baritone voice.

"Come back to my room and I'll show you."

Though you can smell the obvious hint of alcohol it isn't an overwhelming stench, in fact, mixed with the masculine musk it is quite pleasing to your senses.

Old 07-18-2014, 08:53 AM   #268
Cherubian
Ripple in the Water

I continue to stand still and eye him critically, one hand on my hip while the other still balances the tray. With a bit of a smirk I finally inquire.

"And that line usually works?"

Old 07-22-2014, 06:43 AM   #269
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master

"Always." He gleams and leans toward you even further. Just when you think his lips might come into contact with your own he pulls back suddenly. Reaching into his pocket he pulls out his payment for the night and scatters it on the table.

"See you next time Sheila." He calls out.

"Always a pleasure." She calls back with no enthusiasm.

Mr Cart gives you one more look then steps around the table and heads out the door.

Old 07-22-2014, 09:34 AM   #270
Cherubian
Ripple in the Water

What was that? Does the asshole think I come running after him?

Problem is if I want to find our more about todays incident it would be advisable not to loose him right now. Or I just ignore that secondary issue. I definitely have my hands full with other things. A good opportunity to see how eager that man is to get into my pants.

"Well, in my case you'd have to do a little better..." I tell him before starting to turn away myself.

Old 07-25-2014, 06:45 AM   #271
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master

Mr Cart continues out the door without another look back as the doors behind him swing shut Sheila is already there with a key to lock up for the night. She sighs deeply before addressing you again.

"Well another night done and dusted. Come with me and I'll get your room prepared." She walks toward the back of the bar again.

Old 07-25-2014, 07:44 AM   #272
Cherubian
Ripple in the Water

"Will do. Some sleep will be a real blessing now."

So the mysterious Mr. cart is going to keep his secret, at least for a bit longer. Can't have it all.

Old 07-26-2014, 10:02 AM   #273
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master

Dm

Sheila leads you to one of the room in the back area behind the bar. It is only of modest size but looks far more comfortable than sleeping on the street. It is only a single bed with one bedside table. A small cupboard sits against the far wall.

"It's not much but I've never heard any complaints. By the way while you work for me I expect you to keep your own room clean and tidy. I won't prohibit you bringing anybody here but if you do it's your responsibility. Okay?" Sheila informs you.

Old 07-28-2014, 08:40 AM   #274
Cherubian
Ripple in the Water

"Okay" I merely nod. It's not like I will have much opportunity to make a mess. And tired as I am from work I pretty much just want to sleep, so I immediately begin to undress. not even waiting for Sheila to leave.

Old Today, 06:08 AM   #275
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master

Dm

Though you don't see her, you detect Sheila lingering in the doorway as you remove your clothing. Luckily for you the night is warm and thus sleeping without clothing is probably more comfortable.

The bed is firm but clean and there are only two sources of light. One large candle by the door and another on the bedside table.

Considering that your body is of superhuman quality the fatigue you feel is more from of the psychological persuasion as opposed to actual physical stress.

Before you can retire for the night you get one more visitor.

Joe lingers braces his strong arms against the door frame taking in your naked form before giving you his greeting.

"Well now you look ready to turn in. Would you like me to tuck you in?"