One Sentence Story Challenge

DevilOrAngel

Experienced
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Posts
90
Not sure if I'm going about this correctly but I wanted to see how other authors would respond. :D


Below is my story:

Nimble fingers corralled spent shells into my pockets; turning I melted into midnight shadows satisfied with the knowledge his body would never be found.
 
what a brilliant idea!

The moment I saw her mini-skirted behind, rolling sensuously in front of me, the tingle of anticipated delight started to rise from my balls; within minutes my hardness rose to meet her and before the hour was up the fizzing frenzy was pumping my juices into her sweet moistness and we collapsed into relaxed disorder of sweaty skin, untidy hair and soft, gentle breathing.
 
Laughs wow

The moment I saw her mini-skirted behind, rolling sensuously in front of me, the tingle of anticipated delight started to rise from my balls; within minutes my hardness rose to meet her and before the hour was up the fizzing frenzy was pumping my juices into her sweet moistness and we collapsed into relaxed disorder of sweaty skin, untidy hair and soft, gentle breathing.

Chuckles i can see I'm gonna have to step it up for my next story :D Awesome story Gus :kiss:
 
Bare breasts pressed against the cold unyielding bathroom tile panting moaning growling while Master's thick length slams into his slut his pleasure fuels our building desire final thrust an explosion His body laying on top of mine is the sweetest Satisfaction.
 
Ok, so I cheated: Breathless Stargazing
or:

How NOT to do it...
The roseate Sun, Phoebus’ orb, was glinting in the puddles and dappling the fallen leaves of the ancient forest as Joan made her way along the footpath leading from her rustic rose-entwined cottage, so beloved of tourists and her infrequent visitors from the city who left as soon as they reasonably could because the cottage lacked the basic amenities than any twenty-first century city dweller expected as of right such as satellite television and even running hot and cold water, both of which were unavailable, towards the steeple crowned hill on which the Parish Church sat as it had done for more than a thousand years surveying the expanding and contracting village in the valley beneath and perhaps regretting the earlier centuries when it had been filled to capacity by local residents each in their proper place and order according to the standards of the time, but Joan diverted from the direct route to the Church at a junction and was now heading in the direction of the Evening Star, the planet Venus known as Aphrodite to the Greeks but whether Greek or Roman was the personification of sexual desire, which sexual desire Joan was expecting to assuage once she reached her destination but in the meantime she was diverted by the interplay of light and shade from the evening sun as it sank lower on the horizon turning the landscape to a darkening ruddy hue which darkened further as she walked wondering whether she would reach her destination and assignation before Phoebus’ chariot had passed beyond her view but even if she did not her path was clear because she was accustomed to walking in the direction of the Evening Star every evening that she had free from her avocation of breeder of large and hairy dogs that bore a faint resemblance to The Hound of The Baskervilles and at times she would take one of the so-called breed with her on her perambulation which would certainly deter any evil minded loiterers upon her way but unfortunately also frequently prevented the consummation of her assignation by refusing to leave her side and repulsing her intended with ferocious barking and frenzied attacks barely held in check by the strong leash essential for such savage dogs but this time she was without a canine companion and therefore she hoped that the consummation would be forthcoming without let or hindrance as she continued to walk alongside the nearly dark woodlands before emerging on a slight eminence whence she could see her goal of another rose-entwined cottage from the chimney of which a wisp of smoke was arising promising warmth in both the physical, mental and sexual encounter which Joan would shortly enjoy.

"He's lit my fire" she said to herself.

PS. Ignoring the last short sentence which I couldn't resist:

Words 450
Sentences 1
Reading Ease 0
Grade Level 12.0


Og
 
Last edited:
chuckles

Ok, so I cheated: Breathless Stargazing
or:

How NOT to do it...
The roseate Sun, Phoebus’ orb, was glinting in the puddles and dappling the fallen leaves of the ancient forest as Joan made her way along the footpath leading from her rustic rose-entwined cottage, so beloved of tourists and her infrequent visitors from the city who left as soon as they reasonably could because the cottage lacked the basic amenities than any twenty-first century city dweller expected as of right such as satellite television and even running hot and cold water, both of which were unavailable, towards the steeple crowned hill on which the Parish Church sat as it had done for more than a thousand years surveying the expanding and contracting village in the valley beneath and perhaps regretting the earlier centuries when it had been filled to capacity by local residents each in their proper place and order according to the standards of the time, but Joan diverted from the direct route to the Church at a junction and was now heading in the direction of the Evening Star, the planet Venus known as Aphrodite to the Greeks but whether Greek or Roman was the personification of sexual desire, which sexual desire Joan was expecting to assuage once she reached her destination but in the meantime she was diverted by the interplay of light and shade from the evening sun as it sank lower on the horizon turning the landscape to a darkening ruddy hue which darkened further as she walked wondering whether she would reach her destination and assignation before Phoebus’ chariot had passed beyond her view but even if she did not her path was clear because she was accustomed to walking in the direction of the Evening Star every evening that she had free from her avocation of breeder of large and hairy dogs that bore a faint resemblance to The Hound of The Baskervilles and at times she would take one of the so-called breed with her on her perambulation which would certainly deter any evil minded loiterers upon her way but unfortunately also frequently prevented the consummation of her assignation by refusing to leave her side and repulsing her intended with ferocious barking and frenzied attacks barely held in check by the strong leash essential for such savage dogs but this time she was without a canine companion and therefore she hoped that the consummation would be forthcoming without let or hindrance as she continued to walk alongside the nearly dark woodlands before emerging on a slight eminence whence she could see her goal of another rose-entwined cottage from the chimney of which a wisp of smoke was arising promising warmth in both the physical, mental and sexual encounter which Joan would shortly enjoy.

"He's lit my fire" she said to herself.

PS. Ignoring the last short sentence which I couldn't resist:

Words 450
Sentences 1
Reading Ease 0
Grade Level 12.0


Og

I'll let it slide Your Majesty OG Since its your Birthday :D Happy Birthday (a little late probably but better late than never) :rose:
 
With his fingers firmly holding the hammer, he manoeuvred the box and located the socket whilst examining the display; one sharp tap and the bomb was safe.

:confused:
 
Angels do stupid things, like getting tattoos because a mortal likes to see them wearing one, and they step onto battlefields and into bedrooms, they smile at demons-- and demons really should be careful about smiling back at angels-- and the next thing you know your bed is full of feathers, and you've forgotten all about stealing souls because your own is simply too happy to be bothered.
 
A full-grown adult Dragon with toothache is no easy patient and dentists tend to be careful, lest the dragon lets go some fire, but he was very careful and had the diamond tooth out before the Dragon could draw breath.

Sorry; I'll get my coat. . . .
 
Tears came to Amelia's eyes, as she turned from rewinding Neil's bandage and loading the last cartridge in the old Lee-Enfield to see the standard of the Hedley Lancer's Own rising over the hillock behind the on-creeping Mau Mau.
 
The forum had fallen prey to a pack of small weasels, odiferous and ill of mien, but when it seemed as if all hope was lost, someone issued a writing challenge and the creatures retreated; weasels abhor tests of wit.
 
Angels do stupid things, like getting tattoos because a mortal likes to see them wearing one, and they step onto battlefields and into bedrooms, they smile at demons-- and demons really should be careful about smiling back at angels-- and the next thing you know your bed is full of feathers, and you've forgotten all about stealing souls because your own is simply too happy to be bothered.

I :heart: this.
 
When Angela wiggled out of the ladies', gum popping, stilettos tapping, and mouth motoring to no one in particular, the Caddy and Harold were gone, her battered weekend bag was standing up on end next to the gas pump, and a muscled up, bald-headed, and tattooed brute wearing a dirty apron was lounging in the doorway of the diner across the parking strip and giving her "the look."
 
It had been a brief -- as were they all -- but memorable tryst, one he would savor long after her body had been buried in the field along with all the others.
 
How's This?

She walked forward on the white line, placing one red stiletto in front of the other trying to make her right heel hit the toe of the left shoe all the while leaving her arms outstretched to her sides to keep her balance as the officer forced her to keep her eyes on him, but she could only think about how she had fucked her last john in the backseat of a car in the Walmart parking lot and hoped he would do a strip search to find that payment tucked inside her bra, and soon discover she was wearing no panties under that skin-tight, six-inch, red mini skirt when he ran his hand up the inside of her long lean thigh to touch her moistened pussy just before they entered the cruiser, which is when she tucked the cash under his badge and whispered to him, “Handcuffs turn me on, Officer O’Malley.”
 
Last edited:
Having lit the fuse, he turned to run and fell, screaming as the diamonds scattered a-twinkling on the cave floor.
 
Back
Top