How to make amends?

As I mentioned earlier in the thread, the first time I called someone "sweetie" or "honey" it was NOT meant as a derogatory term in any way. I'm from the south. We grew up hearing that. Women in the south usually don't bat an eye. It really is a term of endearment.

But once the attacks got fast and furious, it became my little way of "fighting back" without truly insulting anyone or throwing attacks back at them. Still trying to be a gentleman...at least somewhat. :eek:

I don't dislike women. I love women. I was raised to treat women with respect -- anyone with a born-and-raised old-school southern momma will tell you what happens if you disrespect a woman and momma finds out. :cool: So I try to be as much of a gentleman as I can, in any circumstance (except those where she obviously does not want a gentleman :devil: ).

Well said HH. In all of our PMs you have been nothing but kind, respectful and downright sweet. Even when I accused you of having a split personality ;) I appreciate that.

Though they did at first, all the sweety and honey comments don't even bother me anymore. If they stopped getting such a rise out of people I bet those comments would stop altogether.

As I mentioned earlier in the thread, the first time I called someone "sweetie" or "honey" it was NOT meant as a derogatory term in any way. I'm from the south. We grew up hearing that. Women in the south usually don't bat an eye. It really is a term of endearment.

But once the attacks got fast and furious, it became my little way of "fighting back" without truly insulting anyone or throwing attacks back at them. Still trying to be a gentleman...at least somewhat. :eek:

I don't dislike women. I love women. I was raised to treat women with respect -- anyone with a born-and-raised old-school southern momma will tell you what happens if you disrespect a woman and momma finds out. :cool: So I try to be as much of a gentleman as I can, in any circumstance (except those where she obviously does not want a gentleman :devil: ).

But when it comes to ms_intrigue, you can bet I dislike her, distrust her, and perhaps -- depending upon how you want to view it -- mistreated her. And like I have said in earlier parts of the thread, this situation is a anomaly. The way I treat ms_intrigue does not speak to the way I treat all women.

Fair enough.

And I do have to agree that you are quite polite and respectful via PM's.

Well said HH. In all of our PMs you have been nothing but kind, respectful and downright sweet. Even when I accused you of having a split personality ;) I appreciate that.

We definitely resolved our differences. Thank you for reaching out. :rose:

Though they did at first, all the sweety and honey comments don't even bother me anymore. If they stopped getting such a rise out of people I bet those comments would stop altogether.

Bingo! We have a winner! :D

Damn. Looks like HH is quite the player. You're about to create a reputation for yourself my friend. It's so true what they say though... Girls love assholes. :)

The best thing I can say is that he takes my insults in stride. And he doesn't whine like a little pussy about them either.

Last edited:
Damn. Looks like HH is quite the player. You're about to create a reputation for yourself my friend. It's so true what they say though... Girls love assholes. :)

The best thing I can say is that he takes my insults in stride. and he doesn't wind like a little pansy about them either

Oooh...a compliment from pmann to HH....its lovely when we can all play nice!

The best thing I can say is that he takes my insults in stride. and he doesn't wind like a little pansy about them either

Now get to work on your asshole thesis/asshole ratings system so we can get that new thread up and running please!:)

That wasn't really a compliment. I said he took my insults. It's like saying, "For a cockwallet, he's an okay kind of guy."

True but it was kind of nice. And really can't we consider pmann calling him an asshole a compliment?

FACT...pmann is a huge egomaniac
FACT...pmann has called himself an asshole many many times

Can we not, therefore, hypothesize that for pmann calling someone an asshole is praise?

Cockwallet...that word still makes me laugh!

Last edited:
That's bad logic. All assholes are not created equal.

Now Pmann.... really. HH is obviously very good at being polite and sweet to get what he wants. That he talks a good game about honesty and then isn't is just so...deliciously ironic.

You on the other hand have the unfailing ability to just be honest. Damn the politics. I find that refreshing. I prefer to see the sword in front of me than to feel it stab into my back. :D

I freely admit I'm here for the shits, giggles and drama of this thread. Plus, it has Julian McMahon...he makes things infinitely better. Every single time.

This thread has all kinda of goodies. Sex. Betrayal. Sex. Revenge. Disappointingly mousy sex. Rainshine's ass. HH's misogyny. Condescenderella fighting with HH. Me. More sex. Drama. Three tits.

Yeah. This place is amazing. Where would I be without this thread. My life would be different. :)

That's bad logic. All assholes are not created equal.

Bad logic....you've hurt my feelings :(

And here I thought an asshole was an asshole....if you'd hurry up with your homework I'd be more clear on the subtle differences.

I Plus, it has Julian McMahon...he makes things infinitely better. Every single time.

Right again Rainshine. I can think of none finer. Odd though he plays a grade A asshole in Ninp/tuck....maybe pmann is on to something with his whole women love assholes idea. But I refuse to believe that he is an asshole in real life.

Me or Julian? :)

I'm quite positive he's a dick.

Hahaha. I was speaking about Julian. I already know you're not an asshole...well maybe you have some assholey tendencies...but all in all you're alright, for the most part ;)

Julian is the son of one of our past Prime Ministers, from a very wealthy, important family. He was married to a little Aussie sweetheart and dumped her verrrrry unkindly after a year because mummy didn't like her.

This saddens me on two levels. One, because mummy didn't like her?...weak Julian, weak!

And two because it's forced me to squander away my 100th post on wimpy little mamas boy Julian McMahon when all this time I was saving my 100th for pmann.

Damn you Julian McMahon....you are dead to me!!!!

Julian is the son of one of our past Prime Ministers, from a very wealthy, important family. He was married to a little Aussie sweetheart and dumped her verrrrry unkindly after a year because mummy didn't like her.

I'm officially hotter than Julian at this moment, as I don't have mommy issues.

hugggy.gif
I'm sorry.

Thanks Rainshine.

I think tonight I may cry myself to sleep.

Back