Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. Glad you're enjoying the pics, but I thought *I* was the one to drop to my knees?;)

If you insist :D

It's a short work week for many of us, as we get ready for the Thanksgiving holiday. I took Friday off from work (working in the healthcare field, I've worked my share of holidays for sure) and I am sure looking forward to a long, relaxing weekend with the Mr and the kiddos.

Here are a few pics ~ just messing around a bit with the camera. And for those of you who wanted to see boots without boobs in the way... here you go :rolleyes:

Happy day, lovebugs!

nom nom
xx i know your tickleish from my tickles i gave you last time i was staying at your house :p

Here's to you and the family having a wonderful Thanksgiving, sexy lady.
I know you'r all the dessert I could ever want:devil:

ok, so apparently a lot has happened while i've been away. :p i do apologize my dear. i'd be interested to find out where you are ticklish at. ;) perhaps around your hips while my lips make my way between your legs, licking at your flower?

It's a short work week for many of us, as we get ready for the Thanksgiving holiday. I took Friday off from work (working in the healthcare field, I've worked my share of holidays for sure) and I am sure looking forward to a long, relaxing weekend with the Mr and the kiddos.

Here are a few pics ~ just messing around a bit with the camera. And for those of you who wanted to see boots without boobs in the way... here you go :rolleyes:

Happy day, lovebugs!
Just kidding about the boob, but boots were lovely!!

You certainly do
Sorry the airline spoiled your week
Eh, I'm over it. Nothing a hot shower and a glass of wine can't fix. :)

Have a fabulous holiday!! Maybe the more boots with less on theme should be an extended theme? There are lots of things you might just get in with the boot shots.....
I *do* love these new boots.....

Excellent! So when should I be there?!
Um, well, *now* silly!

youre gorgeous babe! super hot, keep it up
Thank you ~ it's very nice of you to say so.

Thank you. Glad you're enjoying the pics, but I thought *I* was the one to drop to my knees?;)

If you insist
Mmmmmmm.....yessssssss :devil:

nom nom
xx i know your tickleish from my tickles i gave you last time i was staying at your house
Of course ~ you and I are just around the corner from one another! I mean, what's @ 7500 miles and a couple of oceans between friends? :kiss::kiss: Hope you're feeling better dear.

Here's to you and the family having a wonderful Thanksgiving, sexy lady.
I know you'r all the dessert I could ever want
Awwww, thank you, sweetie. I have so very much to be thankful for, indeed. Wishing you and yours a lovely day as well. :kiss:

ok, so apparently a lot has happened while i've been away. i do apologize my dear. i'd be interested to find out where you are ticklish at. \ perhaps around your hips while my lips make my way between your legs, licking at your flower?
Mmmmmm quite possibly you are correct... and my feet are quite ticklish too. :cattail:

Just kidding about the boob, but boots were lovely!!
And all this time I thought you wanted to see those boots ;)

haha did you get any harassment for me 'turning up onyour doorstep lol

mwah sexy .. lots of ocean yay for the internet

Have a happy Thanksgiving superhottie!
Why, Thank you sweet:heart: ~ you do the same!

You grab the wine, I'll get the shower started...
Mmmmmm... I think I'm in love...

I'll be right there, and don't make any plans for the long weekend...you'll be busy!!
Calendar cleared.... *and* I did my stretching exercises... ;)
haha did you get any harassment for me 'turning up onyour doorstep lol

mwah sexy .. lots of ocean yay for the internet
Nah, you you showed up at a good time ~ the Mr was at work, and I told my neighbor you were the furnace repairman ~ (it was a little more difficult to explain the *very* noisy "repair" ... ;) :kiss:

Hey you! Isn't this Turkey day cooking time?

I'll help, but only if you wear nothing but an apron and I get to do the stuffing. ;)

Happy Thanksgiving!

Wishing all of those who celebrate a Happy Thanksgiving! I will be home cooking as we host every year. Sometimes getting all of the extended family together can be, well, stressful. I find that having a glass of wine with each food I prepare helps ~ one for the turkey, two for the sweet potatoes, three for the cranberry sauce, and so on ~ you get the idea.

Wishing you all a wonderful day with friends and family (and if your extended family is like mine, your own bottle of wine!)

Here are some turkey day pics :)

Last edited:
Why, yes, I *should* be cooking, but somehow, I find myself completely distracted. I wonder how *that* happened? ;)

(sliding into my apron and out of everything else)

This is shaping up to be the *best* T-day *ever*....

Hey you! Isn't this Turkey day cooking time?

I'll help, but only if you wear nothing but an apron and I get to do the stuffing. ;)

Hmmmmm....I wonder?! I don't wanna keep you from cooking, so I'll just stand here behind you and fill your glass and enjoy the view...

Then, when you get everything ready and its time to heat things up, I'll take over...I like to put it in. ;)

You and I need our own hoiliday...I'm thinking we could call it O-day...thoughts? :)
Why, yes, I *should* be cooking, but somehow, I find myself completely distracted. I wonder how *that* happened? ;)

(sliding into my apron and out of everything else)

This is shaping up to be the *best* T-day *ever*....

Last edited:
sweet

Wishing all of those who celebrate a Happy Thanksgiving! I will be home cooking as we host every year. Sometimes getting all of the extended family together can be, well, stressful. I find that having a glass of wine with each food I prepare helps ~ one for the turkey, two for the sweet potatoes, three for the cranberry sauce, and so on ~ you get the idea.

Wishing you all a wonderful day with friends and family (and if your extended family is like mine, your own bottle of wine!)

I love your posts for Turkey day and you process for the dinner. Can't wait to see what you have in store for dessert .

Awesome, you always look great whatever the occasion :)

Hope you have a good one!

SuperShyJ9-Gee I wonder why you feelso warm? Is something cooking in the kitchen other than the bird??????

Wishing all of those who celebrate a Happy Thanksgiving! I will be home cooking as we host every year.

Turkey? I'll have some breast, and some thigh, and a bit of dark meat and a bit of light ... you taste so good fresh out of the oven.

And I like the idea of you in an apron and nothing else. You are a bad little tease.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back