Literotica Authors and Their Books (For Literotica Authors ONLY)

scriptordelecto said:
Yayyyy pretty kitty :catroar: :D

Thanks, Imp, Rob, Ami, Scripto :kiss:

Guess what?

BLIND DATE is now available for sale!

In her attempt to escape her sisters’ Valentine matchmaking, Annie meets the enigmatic Eric, who she realizes could finally be the man of her dreams. In spite of, or maybe because of, Eric’s cryptic words and puzzling behavior, she finds herself immediately intrigued and drawn to him like no other man she’s ever met.

One night in Annie’s sister’s kitchen seals their fate, as the two lovers discover and explore the instant spark of heat between them. Their evening comes to an abrupt end when the mysterious Eric disappears into the night, and Annie realizes she doesn’t know his last name! How is she to find him?

After months of fruitless searching, Annie finally gets a dubious break when she meets Eric’s eccentric mother. Dita sends Annie on a journey deep into the unknown, through an ever-twisting labyrinth of frustrating dead-ends and seemingly strange, pointless missions. Annie’s life is turned upside down as she searches for the one man who can make her life feel complete.

In this modern day adaptation of the Greek myth of Eros and Psyche, Annie takes on each of Psyche’s tasks in her quest for her lost love. Each task brings her closer to him and to realizations about herself. Will Annie find Eric and reveal to him the secret she’s been keeping, even from her sisters?

:cathappy:

SelenaKittyn said:
Thanks, Imp, Rob, Ami, Scripto :kiss:

Guess what?

BLIND DATE is now available for sale!

In her attempt to escape her sisters’ Valentine matchmaking, Annie meets the enigmatic Eric, who she realizes could finally be the man of her dreams. In spite of, or maybe because of, Eric’s cryptic words and puzzling behavior, she finds herself immediately intrigued and drawn to him like no other man she’s ever met.

One night in Annie’s sister’s kitchen seals their fate, as the two lovers discover and explore the instant spark of heat between them. Their evening comes to an abrupt end when the mysterious Eric disappears into the night, and Annie realizes she doesn’t know his last name! How is she to find him?

After months of fruitless searching, Annie finally gets a dubious break when she meets Eric’s eccentric mother. Dita sends Annie on a journey deep into the unknown, through an ever-twisting labyrinth of frustrating dead-ends and seemingly strange, pointless missions. Annie’s life is turned upside down as she searches for the one man who can make her life feel complete.

In this modern day adaptation of the Greek myth of Eros and Psyche, Annie takes on each of Psyche’s tasks in her quest for her lost love. Each task brings her closer to him and to realizations about herself. Will Annie find Eric and reveal to him the secret she’s been keeping, even from her sisters?

:cathappy:

Double congrats! Your cover art looks spectacular. :D :heart:

Lord Carabas is out!

LordCarabas.jpg

:nana: :nana: :nana:

Oh, my God! This was the first novel I ever wrote and it's basic form was originally posted on lit. And now... It's out!

Lord Carabas
by James Buchanan
February, 2007
ISBN 1-59426-638-7

In a Seventeenth Century that never quite was, Julius Montclair LaRousse lives out a slightly off center fairy tale. A half-fé orphan, raised by Jesuits and turned brigand, he shares his adventures across France and into the New World as he tries to get the girl, the boy, and maybe save the French outpost in La Florida along the way.

Length: Novel
Rating: Nova (for M/M, MMF content)
Price $7.00

BUY IT HERE

Ecataromance Reveiwers' Choice Award for "Dress-Up"

I'm astonished! Just received this in e-mail!:
=========

Dear Elliot,

Congratulations, you have been chosen by the reviewers of Ecataromance to receive the prestigious Ecataromance Reviewers’ Choice Award for best e-book during the second half of the year 2006. Your book A GAME OF DRESS UP was selected as one of the best books read and reviewed by Ecataromance during that time frame. Attached you will find a graphic for your website. Check out the list of winners on the CataNetwork message boards.

Congratulations,

Ally Anderson, CataRomance

Donna Zapf, CataRomance Reviews
--
===========

It made my banana dance!

--Zoot

dr_mabeuse said:
=========

Dear Elliot,

Congratulations, you have been chosen by the reviewers of Ecataromance to receive the prestigious Ecataromance Reviewers’ Choice Award for best e-book during the second half of the year 2006. Your book A GAME OF DRESS UP was selected as one of the best books read and reviewed by Ecataromance during that time frame. Attached you will find a graphic for your website. Check out the list of winners on the CataNetwork message boards.

Congratulations,

--
===========

It made my banana dance!

--Zoot

Congrats, Zoot!

(Can I watch your banana dance some more? ;) )

dr_mabeuse said:
=========

Dear Elliot,

Congratulations,

--
===========

It made my banana dance!

--Zoot

WOO HOO!!!!! Awesome, Doc... you so deserve that recognition! :kiss:

p.s. I'm with Cloudy on the banana thing... :devil:

dr_mabeuse said:
=========

Dear Elliot,

Congratulations,

--
===========

It made my banana dance!

--Zoot

Very cool, Zoot. Congratulatiions.

The First Solomon Magus Novel

The Scrolls of Solomon Magus
The Life & Times of a Wizard from Arabah

The First Scroll
Wizard Of Arabah
A Novel of Erotic Historical Fantasy
by
TRISTAN PARRISH

Legendary Books
April 2006
174 pp. 6 x 9
ISBN 0-9780073-0-1
Paper

Purchase Wizard of Arabah

Attachments

• wizardcover.jpg
    wizardcover.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 36
Stardust Press has offered me a contract for Show Me Heaven !!!! :D

Thanks for all the support eveyone :kiss: :rose:
I can't stop grinning to myself at the moment! :nana:

Congratulations! But we warned that too much continual grinning can make your jaws ache and don't even ask me how I know...

:rose:

amicus...

amicus said:
Congratulations! But we warned that too much continual grinning can make your jaws ache and don't even ask me how I know...

:rose:

amicus...
Thanks Ami :kiss:

Back