Naked Saturday Morning at Home

Lol

It's a bit chilly and rainy here today so I have a shirt on. Nothing else, however.

As a teen (long ago) I got this really crazy idea in my head. Winter night, 3 am at a quiet neighborhood I took the garbage from my back step down sidewalk on our side of fence down to to ally.

I do NOT recommend this!

:eek:

Hey, wow, another girl! Glad to know there are some ladies out there who prefer not to wear clothes when possible

I am certain there are others...always nice to hear things from a woman's perspective...we men tend to have a rather narrow focus if you know what I mean :)

Well, naked Sunday afternoon in the kitchen is the best I can manage. I will keep this apron on until the bacon is finished cooking!

With the passing of the autumn equinox, my deck no longer gets any direct sun. The trees that give me privacy now also shade the whole deck. Until next spring!

Not as many opportunities to spend the morning naked lately so I'm going to take advantage of the chance this morning. Cocking is the only thing on right now.

Happy Saturday Everyone!!

Not as many opportunities to spend the morning naked lately so I'm going to take advantage of the chance this morning. Cocking is the only thing on right now.

Happy Saturday Everyone!!

Same to you. I hope you have some observers.

Getting Colder

Fall has come but I'm still coming home and stripping my clothes off. I finally told my partner I just want to be naked. She's awesome and supports me totally.

It's so nice to shed the clothes, even when it's cold out.

Naked since yesterday afternoon! No clothes at this house, indoors or out, til Monday morning.

I wish my neighbors were as open minded.
My wife is a realtor and was showing them houses. They told her they were home nudists and swingers and were looking for neighbors who would be at least tolerant of their interests. The house next door was vacant at the time and even though it was a little above their desired price they bought it immediately. We put a gate in the fence so we can go back and forth between houses without clothes.

My wife is a realtor and was showing them houses. They told her they were home nudists and swingers and were looking for neighbors who would be at least tolerant of their interests. The house next door was vacant at the time and even though it was a little above their desired price they bought it immediately. We put a gate in the fence so we can go back and forth between houses without clothes.

Having neighbors like that has to be great!! You're VERY lucky!

Having neighbors like that has to be great!! You're VERY lucky!
Yes we are. They have been here twelve years now and have no plans to leave. They are retired now and are often sitting naked on our patio waiting for us to get home from work.

Yes we are. They have been here twelve years now and have no plans to leave. They are retired now and are often sitting naked on our patio waiting for us to get home from work.

It's great when retirees like us are still horny! :devil:

Only in the 50s here, but an hour of naked laundry in the basement and naked garage cleanup, both with the back doors open and plenty of light coming in, has been refreshing and freeing, if a little mundane :) I think after my daughter goes to work in a bit I'll work on Naked Saturday Afternoon at Home.

It's great when retirees like us are still horny! :devil:
Charlie, our neighbor, is starting to have some problems with ED, but he says that since we turned them on to bi sex he isn't going to worry about it. He can still enjoy sex, but by getting fucked and sucking cocks instead of doing the fucking and getting sucked.

Summer is past but I still enjoy being naked at home. The only difference is I may have a kimono in case I get a chill :)

Summer is past but I still enjoy being naked at home. The only difference is I may have a kimono in case I get a chill :)

Great thread.

Just imagining you at home, naked, just as I am right now as I masturbate.
Well, naked except for some lube and a cock strap. :D

The only time I do wear clothes is when it's too cold not to.

Luckily I live in Phoenix. :)

Back