Clues to what lays beneath :)

I'm curious what people think of my video effort (Page 15)

• Meh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not bad...

• Bravo!

• Damn that's hot! :p

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just realized that the pic on the front page has been viewed over 1800 times!

That's incredibly hot! Even if half of that is repeat viewings, the idea that a thousand or more people have seen my cock just makes me delightfully happy in a perverse way.

Thank you all for stopping by and taking a look!

Last edited:
Good Moaning :kiss: had to cum & take another look :p:D-:devil:

Nice!

Unfortunately, my laptop bite the dust the other night., meaning I probably wont be on much at all until I can get a replacement. Probably looking at a month or so. I.'ll be sure and try to catch up with everyone then.

Good news, I finally go a new comp. Bad news, the webcam on it is absolute crap.

I hope to get some new images up soon.

I'm less than a hundred posts away from reaching 5K posts!

In honor of this, I plan on taking some new pics to celebrate.

I'm hoping the lovely ladies (or guys) of Lit might have some suggestions/requests for a new set. If so, please let me know here.

Well, this is my 5,000th post! So I thought I'd post a pic to celebrate.

Last edited:
I took all my old pics off when I left for a few months. Thought I'd give it another try. I'd love to hear what you all think.

Here's the first set:

Last edited:
One last one for now. A lovely lady of Lit requested a face shot. I don't tend to show my face, but I am a lover of masks, so I hope this works as a compromise.

Last edited:
One last one for now. A lovely lady of Lit requested a face shot. I don't tend to show my face, but I am a lover of masks, so I hope this works as a compromise.

A phantom mask at that! :D

Love the pictures, Mr. Holmes. You make a lady want to peek through the curtains of your Bakers street flat. :devil:

A phantom mask at that! :D

Love the pictures, Mr. Holmes. You make a lady want to peek through the curtains of your Bakers street flat. :devil:

What can I say, I'm a bit of a "Phan"atic.

Thank you. I'm sure there will be more to come in the future.

Getting ready for work. Just can't seem to get these pants to fit comfortably.

Last edited:
Solved the problem. This one is a limited time only pic. Not sure how long I'll keep it up.

I've taken it down for now. I'm sure more will come soon.

Last edited:
Back