I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is everyone? Today on school I heard the most ignorant conversation I won't say what they said, but I want to say that I love all people it don't matter your gender, color, background, or if gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or whatever like lady GaGa said you are born this way Am not gay am straight, but some of my best friends are gay

So I just needed to say that, and people shouldn't judge other people for being who they are, I am not the kind of person that would make anyone feel uncomfortable I am more open,spiritually minded than close minded

How is everyone? Today on school I heard the most ignorant conversation I won't say what they said, but I want to say that I love all people it don't matter your gender, color, background, or if gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or whatever like lady GaGa said you are born this way Am not gay am straight, but some of my best friends are gay

So I just needed to say that, and people shouldn't judge other people for being who they are, I am not the kind of person that would make anyone feel uncomfortable I am more open,spiritually minded than close minded

Hi Justine, I feel the same way. Thanks for being open-minded.

Hi Justine, I feel the same way. Thanks for being open-minded.

Welcome, I just hate it when somebody makes fun or judge someone just because they are different from them, and they don't know nothing about that person, trust me I been through it being made fun of because of my size so

whew its hot

Normally, the hotter it is the better I like it. This week, however, it has been ridiculous. Near/at 100*F all week. I'm building a big outdoor stone fireplace and all I can think about is that these goofballs are going to make me light it up when I'm done. I get to move on to the patio in front of it next week, big sheets of stone that I can't even actually touch, they're so hot sitting out in the sun. Maybe I should cover them?:eek:

Oh well at least I'm not digging out footers like one of my other crews. For them, it surely feels like hell on earth.

I'm actually hoping for rain.

Oh, yes, I totally love older men. They know how to treat a girl and take their time.

Good afternoon everybody! I've been around the boards for a few months; part-ime poster, part-time lurker. Never posted here till now...I do qualify as "older man" although I don't think of myself that way. And from what I've read here, most of the regular posters consider themselves "young at heart" (which is cool).

Being young at heart is great. I guess the main message here is anyway, that age doesn't matter as long as you get along well and have fun... and as long as everything is working fine. :p

Being young at heart is great. I guess the main message here is anyway, that age doesn't matter as long as you get along well and have fun... and as long as everything is working fine. :p

as an older man I just say that it is so refreshing to have a young lass appreciate what we bring to the table, or bed, or kitchen counter top or dining room table,,,,,,,,,,,,;)

I think you nailed it! And I'm happy to report that *everything* is working fine... :) Trying to have "fun" is sometimes elusive, though...so much to do in terms of chores, work... although I did get a chance for a late night dip in the pool last night....now that was fun... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back