"The Accidental Prostitute"​

(closed)​

My character:
Lorna Lee (image coming soon).
22 years old.
5’8”, 118 lbs.
33B-24-34.
Fit, firm, and well rounded.

I spent nearly an hour walking up and down the grocery store aisles, intently studying and carefully selecting from amongst the offered items. My actions weren't due to an overly particular diet. I wasn't a foodie. I was broke. When I reached the register with my nearly full cart of not necessarily nutritionally smart grocers, there wasn't a single thing in it that wasn't on sale, discounted by a coupon, or both.

I carefully watched the cashier scan the items, handed her my stack of coupons, and waited anxiously for the total.

"One thirty-two twenty eight, grocery," the clerk said tapping a final button, adding, "Forty-four twelve, non-grocery."

I think I literally released an audible sigh of relief. I'd been keeping a rough, running total in my head as I shopped, and I knew I was going to be close. I hated finding out I was short, resulting in me having to remove one item after another until the total was manageable. I hadn't over my government food card and, as the clerk ran it through the scanner, counted out the necessary cash. That was when a soft tone from the register caused my heart to jump.

"I'm sorry," the clerk said after slipping the card through the reader again, to the same result. She handed it back my way, saying with a bit of a snide tone, "Says there's only eight bucks on it."

"That can't be right," I said, already feeling my face explode in a horrified blush. "There was a hundred and fifty on it last time I used it. Can you run it again?"

The clerk waggled the card at me. "No. Already done it twice. Eight bucks, twelve cents. You got cash?"

I didn't take the card, looking to the cash in my hands for no reason at all. I knew exactly how much was there: $48, barely enough to cover the non-grocery items that what my mother still called food stamps wouldn't cover.

"What about a credit card?" the clerk asked curtly. I could tell from her tone that she'd never faced this situation herself. She again waggled the card, then -- when I didn't take it back -- dropped it onto the counter before me. She glanced at the line of shoppers, who I could tell were becoming impatient, and said, "There's people waiting."

I could feel the tears about to explode from my eyes. I didn't know how it had come to this point, my life I mean. I'd graduated high school near the top of my class, with great ambitions. I was going to get a Bachelor's Degree in Broadcasting, then -- combining it with my drama club experience -- get a job as a reporter, then an anchor with one of the city's many television news stations. I'd move up to the networks, maybe host a season of Big Brother or Survivor, then get my own Entertainment Tonight style show.

I had a wonderful life all mapped out before me. And then, it all went to shit. A couple of horrific boyfriends; two pregnancies, despite using protection, ending in a miscarriage and an abortion in that order; a short flirtation with cocaine; and -- courtesy of parents who no longer talked to me -- three months in the state's most prestigious rehab center. With their abandonment, my parents also pulled their support of my college education. After two years of dead end minimum wage jobs, I qualified for State and Federal Financial Aid and got back into class, only to fall in love with a heroine addict who drug me down into the gutter with him.

I'd been clean and sober, employed or actively searching for work, and both single and abstinent for more than a year in an attempt to concentrate on rebuilding my life. Yet despite all of this, I felt like a rubber ball being kicked around the playground by a bunch of elementary school students on sugar highs.

Before I knew what I was doing, I snatched my food card and ran. I was out the door in a quick moment, around the corner, and sat down on a bus bench where I found myself sobbing in despair and embarrassment, tears staining my cheeks with cheap mascara and blush. When I thought I was capable of it, I stood again and shuffled the three blocks to my cockroach infested studio apartment. I sucked down the last two inches of a week old, three dollar bottle of wine ... and began sobbing again until finally I passed out on the couch.

I was asleep only minutes, though, when a knock came at my door. I ignored it initially, but a second, more insistent knock caused me to jump up, stomp down the hall to the portal, and throw it open with a loud, angry, "What?"

I didn't immediately recognize the visitor's face, but after a moment of staring, I remembered him as a neighbor from the much nicer building across the street. He'd waved politely to me a few times, even calling out a greeting once or twice. But with my life as it was now, I hadn't been interested in getting to know any of my neighbors, let alone begin a friendship or romance. So I hadn't even returned the waves, smiles, or greetings.

I was about to ask in a rather harsh tone what he wanted when I looked to the floor. There were six grocery bags flanking him, and it didn't take a genius to realize that they were my grocery bags. I felt my face flush, though I wasn't sure whether it was from embarrassment or anger. Either way, my reaction was to feel my eyes well with tears again as I looked up into his face and ask with disbelief, "What the hell...?"

Last edited:
Char
Alex Plowman https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/Jt1PUYrM29yiSbP_H8piAPV4HTqFtqEhzdW5Htmp0l8wRt8jSBQt_k8grn3MtaImaK2C4GnCIgYD3w=w426-h566

26 years old
6 foot 3 inches, 220lbs
Tall, a little Grizzled but well muscled.

Alex had been shopping for a few items when he heard a commotion at one of the cashiers. He had just been in time to see the cute neighbor he had waved to a few times from across the street go running out of the place with her head in her hands while the cashier and a few people looked on.

Moving up to the last person in line,(who happened to be an old woman) he pointed towards the front doors.

"What happened?" he asked casually.

The old lady looked back and then up at him and then snorted before answering.

"Seems as if the lady didn't have enough money to pay for her food. Probably spent it all on going out partying if you ask me. Why back in my day..." she began to ramble on. Alex however had tuned out and he began to rub his bearded chin.

He watched as the cashier hastily put the groceries in a trolley and put them to one side so he could start serving other people. As they gradually moved forward Alex made up his mind.

He placed the few items he had needed and then when he was told the total he smiled at the man and then gestured to the groceries behind him.

"Oh and I will take all of them as well please."

The guy had looked at him like he was stupid or something, but one frown from Alex and he was soon ringing the new total up.

Alex added his small pile to the trolley and then wheeled it out to his car. Packing the boot he drove home and quickly put his own things away before gathering up her bags and walking across the street.

He knew where she lived. He had been trying to get her attention since she had moved into the place. The problem was she never seemed to pay any attention back to him. He had tried the old friendly wave, smiles and greeting but nothing seemed to work. He had about given up on her but now this had happened. At least this might get him a smile and maybe a foot in the door and he would see how things went from there.

As he walked up to her building he was amazed at how different it was to his own. You didn't really notice it from the street, but as you got closer you could see how more run down this place was compared to his building. Still it wasn't that bad he thought as he walked up to her door and placed the bags on the ground and knocked.

There was no immediate answer, but he knew she was in there so he knocked again and this time he heard footsteps stomping towards him before the door was opened and the woman he had been trying to get to know yelled "What" at him.

He saw her face about to yell at him again and he prepared for a tirade when he saw her eyes take in the sight of the groceries at his feet. Her expression changed and her eyes became misty as she looked at him again. "What the hell...?" she asked him and he smiled back at her.

"Ahh hi. My names Alex and I live across the road. Look I know we have only met in passing but I really couldn't let you starve to death now could I. My Mum would kill me if she knew I had done something like that and my Daddy would whup me black and blue."

Smiling he gestured to the bags. "Anyway these are yours, so if you would just tell me where to put them I will be on my way."

"Ahh hi. My names Alex and I live across the road.

"I know who you are," I snapped, unsure of why I was being such a bitch to the man. Actually, I knew exactly why I was acting this way: I had already suffered such humiliation at the store, and this act of charity -- though certainly seemingly benevolent in this Alex's eyes -- was only piling on the humiliation bull shit. I continued with venom in my voice, "And I know where you live."

There was a moment of awkwardness, but my tirade didn't seem to affect him too much.

"Look I know we have only met in passing but I really couldn't let you starve to death now could I. My Mum would kill me if she knew I had done something like that and my Daddy would whup me black and blue."

All I wanted was to slam the door shut in this man's face and return to my personal misery. But the part of my brain wanting to do that was engaged in a ménage à trois argument that was confusing me to hell and back, with a second part of my gray matter pointing out that the man was only being nice while the third part was reminding me that I had two slices of stale bread and half a bottle of pickles in the fridge.

"Anyway these are yours, so if you would just tell me where to put them I will be on my way."

I stared hard at him for a long moment, my jaw twitching as I ground my teeth. What came out of my mouth next even surprised me. "You talk funny? Where you from?"

I'd watched enough television to know that this man was from Australia or maybe Britain or New Zealand or some other place heavy in people who only thought they knew how to speak English. As he responded, I found myself having to suppress a smirk as I thought Who am I to tell a descendent of merry old England how to speak English, considering what we Yanks had done to the language over the centuries.

After he went quiet again, I stared at him again for a long moment before glancing down at the bags once more. I feared tears might appear again as I told him, "I don't have any money. I can't pay you back. You shouldn't have done this ... but..."

I hesitated, then stepped back and swung the door open further. Without offering to help or telling him where to take them, I just swept an arm in invitation toward the interior of my place. I only answered his question with, "Where ever."

I stared hard at him for a long moment, my jaw twitching as I ground my teeth. What came out of my mouth next even surprised me. "You talk funny? Where you from?"

I couldn't help myself and I laughed. "Ah bloody hell.I have lived here for five years, you would have thought my accent would have eased off a bit hey." Smiling he looked at her with a twinkle in his eyes. "Australia madam. Guess I will always have my drawl no matter how much I try to disguise it.

After he went quiet again, I stared at him again for a long moment before glancing down at the bags once more. I feared tears might appear again as I told him, "I don't have any money. I can't pay you back. You shouldn't have done this ... but..."

I shook my head. "Look you don't have to pay me back. I simply saw a neighbor in trouble and helped out, that's all," he told her holding up his hands. Then thinking about it he knew how that sounded and how he would feel if a perfect stranger did something like this for him. "I tell you what, if you really want to pay me back how about you make me a cup of coffee and we will call it even."

I hesitated, then stepped back and swung the door open further. Without offering to help or telling him where to take them, I just swept an arm in invitation toward the interior of my place. I only answered his question with, "Where ever."

Picking up the bags I walked inside and then down a short hallway. Most places like this followed the same basic sort of layout and it did not take me long to find the kitchen. Placing the groceries on the floor I looked at her then started to unpack everything, starting with the cold stuff first.

Opening her fridge I was surprised to find it basically empty. Hell how had she been going to survive without this stuff. Once all of that was put away I looked at her.

"So about that coffee. How about you start making it while you tell me where to put the rest of this stuff," he told her with what he hoped was a charming smile.

"Australia madam."

My first guess had been spot on, as he might have said. Or would that be the Brits? I wondered. Or maybe Hollywood. Hell, who knows how much of what I see is real and how much is pure television?

As he followed my directions inside and I followed behind, I couldn't help but let my gaze drop a bit. My god! The man was built. Strong arms, strong legs. His proportions were perfect, and the tattoos peeking out from under his tee's short sleeves gave him a definite tough guy look. My mind wandered back to Hollywood, and I imagined him leaning back onto the seat of a parked Harley ogling me with a leer, growling Take off your clothes, and I'll make you my bitch.

I didn't realize how deep I was into my fantasy until we'd reached the kitchen and Alex turned to look, asking me where to put things. I answered in the simplest, non-verbal way I could think, moving to the cupboards and opening everyone of them wide as could be. There were just enough partially or barely filled cans, bags, boxes, and tubs to give a general idea of where things went, even though all of their contents put together would barely have made a meal for two.

And while I did a better job of controlling my own ogling, I couldn't help but give him several hard stares over the next few minutes, essentially every time he wasn't looking at me! It wasn't lust alone that had me eying Alex. It was curiosity. Why the hell would a total stranger, a guy ... buy bags full of groceries for another total stranger, a girl ... for, how much was it...? One thirty-two twenty eight, grocery ... forty-four twelve, non-grocery? The answer was plainly clear to me, of course: he wanted to fuck me.

"So about that coffee..."

"Hmm...?" I asked, lost in thought but at least not staring at his groin at the moment as I already had in curiosity a couple of times earlier. I suddenly realized he'd asked about the promised caffeine and said, "Oh! Coffee, yeah."

As I directed him concerning storing away the remaining items, I reached for a can of cheap Folger's only to find it nearly empty. I waited until my blush of embarrassment had passed before turning, shaking the empty can to him, and saying, "I, um ... give me a minute to visit my neighbor, will you?"

I headed out of the kitchen casually, but once in the hallway hurried toward and out the doorway at an accelerated clip. I beat on the door of Alice, the only neighbor with whom I spent time, and begged her for some good coffee. She took me inside, quizzed me as expected, and gave me a shocked look when I told her I had a guy in my apartment putting away groceries. She gave over her bag of Seattle Gold breakfast mix, and was going to send me on my way when I shocked her with another request.

"Do you have condoms?"

Alice's eyes and mouth fell open. She asked with deep surprise, "Really?"

I hadn't had a man over to my place since I'd moved in after rehab, and that had been ... well, God I couldn't even remember. And Alice had both tried to set me up on blind dates and tried to hook me up with friends during a couple of her small parties. But I hadn't been in that place in my life to share it with a man, even if it had only been for a couple of hours of sweaty sex. I wasn't in that place now either, but...

"He bought me two hundred dollars worth of groceries," I explained to Alice, as if that obligated me to open my thighs to Alex. I saw the expression on my neighbor's face and knew what it meant: she disapproved of my reasoning. My lips spread a bit, and I blushed as I added, "And ... fuck! It's been a while, so..."

Alice laughed as she snatched my hand and feigned a chastising slap to the back of it. "Naughty whore."

She retrieved me not just one condom but a string of them in two sizes, saying with a hopeful smirk, "If you're lucky, he'll need the Kings."

We laughed together like only shameful girls could, hugged, and parted company. Back in my apartment with the condoms hidden inside my bra, I found Alex putting away the last of the items in all the wrong places. I gestured him away and told him, "Left side of the sofa has a broken spring, so don't sit there. Remotes on the coffee table, though ... I don't have cable anymore. Local stations only, sorry. I'll have this out to you in a couple of minutes."

I set about making a pot, realizing that my heart was beating hard and fast. Where was all this excitement coming from? I'd been horny for a stranger before, so I knew how that felt. And this wasn't that! This was more! But ... what and why, damn it? I didn't know what it was yet, and I wouldn't realize it until I was in the living room serving Alex his cup of steaming hot Joe, but it was simply the thought that I was contemplating giving myself to a stranger because I owed him.

I suddenly realized the irony of what was going through my head. Often in the past I'd given myself to a man because he had something I wanted: a weekend away from my parents or school; maybe a bag of dope; some shopping at a store I could never afford to walk into. I'd never had a problem with any of that. I had been giving to get.

But for some reason, this felt different. I'd already gotten. Alex had bought and delivered the groceries already. Hell, he'd even put them away! And now, I felt ... I felt an obligation that felt as though ... well, as though he'd paid me future services. And although he hadn't in any way suggested that he'd done it for sex, in my mind I was convinced that that could be the only reason for his benevolence.

Maybe I just hoped he'd hoped to fuck me. It would make it easier for me, actually, to believe that Alex would want to fuck me, then go away. The last thing I needed in my life right now was a man. I peeked out around the kitchen doorway at Alex, then leaned back toward the coffee maker thinking, My god, what a fucking man to be fucking.

I needed to fuck him. It was only right. It was the right thing to do. For Alex. He'd spent ... a hundred and seventy six dollars and change on me. For no reason. No reason other than being charitable. I had to repay him, and God knew I didn't have anything more to offer him than a quick roll in the sack.

Again, I realized that my heart was beating fast and hard. I was contemplating whoring myself to this man. To this big man sitting in my living room. It was wrong, of course. But ... it was what I had to do. It was what I had to do. It's what I have to do!

"Fuck!" I called out, suddenly realizing it had been from my mouth, not my mind. I snatched up a wooden spoon and beat at the counter a couple of times, lying over my shoulder, "Is alright. Just a fucking roach."

"This stuff's pretty good," I told Alex when I finally returned to him in the living room. As I leaned over to hand him his mug, my sweat top with its wide neck fell off one shoulder to give a hint of a young, firm breast. I hadn't meant to do it, but after catching my guest's quick glance toward my bosom, I hesitated just a moment to ensure he got a peek. I stood tall over him, looking down into his face as I carefully sipped at the hot brew. My oversized top reached down to just below my hips, upon which was a loose fitting skirt that reached down to only mid thigh. It wasn't high fashion, but it showed off enough of my curves to do the job.

After a second sip, as I felt my heart pounding like a jack hammer, I asked boldly and bluntly, "Are you hoping to fuck me...? You know ... for the groceries?"

I had just been randomly putting things away and I was pretty sure I was putting half the stuff in the wrong places, but Hell, there wasn't much in her cupboards to give me any clues as to what went where. I basically gave up and just stacked things where I thought they should go.

Every now and then I would glance at her and find her half staring off into space or looking at me with a strange look on her face. Then again it wasn't every day a total stranger walked into your house with bags of groceries was it. I guess she did have the right to look at me with a bit of suspicion.

As I was putting the last of the stuff away and again mentioned the coffee she seemed to come back to life a little and grabbed the can of coffee I had seen on the cabinet. Her face fell when she found it empty and I was about to tell her it was fine, when she rushed out to a neighbors to borrow some.

I finished unpacking and then looking again at the cupboards I decided to try to rearrange them as I seemed to have placed everything randomly. I was just finishing up when she came back, but by the look on her face when she saw my efforts I hadn't been really successful.

Still she did shoo me out good naturedly this time, pointing me in the direction of her small lounge/dining area. She even warned me about the broken sofa which was good as I tended to sit on the left side of things.

Sitting down I heard her bustling around in the kitchen and wondered what I should do now. Really I had just thought I would drop off the groceries and maybe make her smile a little and sort of break the ice between us. Of course I thought she was hot. Hell half the guys in my complex would give their right nut to go out with her and most of them were married. Yet here I was, sitting in her lounge watching god knew what on her television while she was making a coffee in the next room.

I actually started to sweat a little. It was not like I was hard up for female companionship. In fact I had a couple of go to ladies when I felt the urge. Yet there was just something about her that drew a persons eye and made you want to get to know her.

Still, if his small act of kindness let him get a foot in the door with her, he would consider it money well spent.

As she brought the mugs in I could actually smell the aroma of coffee. A good sign and I smiled at her as she leaned over to hand me my cup. Of course that gave me the opportunity to catch a sneaky glance down her top as it slid off her shoulder, and I swear I tried to resist, but I felt my eyes dart down to look.

Of course not much was revealed but the top of a rather firm looking breast. Still that was enough to get my heart racing. Quickly I made sure that I looked at her hands and took the cup from her. As she stood back up I took a sip of it and smiled. "Yeah, not too bad at all."

I continued to stare at her and realized just how much of her body shape was revealed in the clothes she was wearing. I had been too busy before to really notice, but now I had a chance to really look and certain thoughts strayed into my mind.

Still as I took another sip I was not expecting her next comment.

"Are you hoping to fuck me...? You know ... for the groceries?"

I couldn't help it and quickly turned my head as that sip came spraying out of my mouth in disbelief. Coughing a few times I was amazed that I was still holding onto a full cup of coffee and had not spilled it.

Looking at her I knew she had been totally serious and I couldn't believe it. Did she honestly think that was why I had brought them over? As I thought about what to say though I had another thought. Honestly wasn't that why I had done it? Oh sure not in the way she had asked the question, but the end result was the same. I had wanted to use them to break the ice, get to know her so I could take her out which would then lead to sex.

Laughing a little I looked at her. "Actually I have just now realized that Yes, that is the reason I brought them over. Oh not for a straight swap you understand," I waved a hand at her," but I wanted to get to know you better. However to be honest I do desire you and that was the end goal of the plan, well isn't every relationship at the start," I chuckled.

Smiling at her I continued to sip my drink. She hadn't really said much during my explanation, but then again she hadn't gotten angry or run outside screaming for the cops either. Standing up I walk over to stand in front of her, only a step away and smile down at her.

"So I guess the question is, did you want to pay my price, or shall I just finish my coffee and leave?"

I was amused by his reaction, enough so that one corner of my mouth rose a bit before I regained control of it. I hadn't known what to expect from his answer, so his honesty was refreshing. He stood and stepped up close to me, staring down from his dominating height to ask...

"So I guess the question is, did you want to pay my price, or shall I just finish my coffee and leave?"

I just stared up at him for a moment, maintaining my expression or, more accurately, lack thereof. Finally, I took a step back ... set my coffee aside ... took yet another ... reached to my waist ... and pulled my sweat shirt up over my head, tossing it away. His eyes fell to the tight fitting bra lifting my B cups up and in, and I couldn't help but smile at his reaction to the odd shapes under the thin cloth. I reached into one cup, then the other, pulling out a trio each of differently sized condoms still attached together.

"You paid," I said, a reminder of the groceries. I reached to my back and easily snapped loose my bra, letting it fall away to the floor. A cool air upon my firm titties caused their already somewhat pert, darker nipples to instantly swell almost to the size of Hershey Kisses. I stepped forward again, taking one of Alex's hands and pressing the rubbers into his palm. As I reached to his belt to begin undressing him, I finished, "I should pay, too, I guess."

I made quick work of his belt, snap, and zipper, then lowered to my knees and pulled his jeans and underwear to his ankles with just a bit of tugging past muscular thighs and calves. Straightening myself on my knees, I found Alex's solidified cock pointing right at my face. I smiled. It was as impressive as the rest of him, long and thick and as intimidating as his greatly tattooed body.

"Better open a King," I said, taking his cock in one hand and toying with it a bit while I waited for the condom. I continued the compliment of his eight, maybe nine inch monster with, "Hopefully, that'll be enough."

I looked up into his face as I took the lubed rubber, wondering what was going through his mind. Dirty slut whore was about what I figured was racing through that big brain of his. As if to prove myself as just such, I popped the condom into my mouth, moving it around in my mouth with my tongue until I had it oriented the right direction. Alice was a serious cock sucker, too, but always safe with those she didn't know, so the rubbers were flavored. Still, I could pick up the taste of the lube enough that the artificial strawberry flavoring was almost lost. After one more look up into Alex's eyes, I pressed my mouth to the big, purplish bulb of his cock. Carefully pressing the ring of latex against him, I unrolled the condom around his cock with a Look mom, no hands technique a true slut of a college roommate taught me one party night. Soon enough, most of Alex's shaft was sheathed inside the prophylactic, and I went to work moving my head to and fro sucking his monster while one hand clutched at a hard ass cheek and the other fondled his ball sack gently.

The casual way in which she answered me took me by complete surprise. I had expected her to back off or at least get a little intimidated at our size difference. Instead she had calmly set her coffee cup down and then coolly taken her top off to reveal her bra covered breasts to my hungry gaze.

I was stunned for a second, then casually smiled at her as I took in the view she had revealed to me. Her fantastic breasts packed tightly in her bra looked magnificent and I was going to advance on her when two strange lumps on either breast stopped me.

My mind blanked on what they could be. Did she actually have some sort of physical deformity. Not that I cared but it was the only thing my shocked brain could come up with.

I reached into one cup, then the other, pulling out a trio each of differently sized condoms still attached together.

Smiling as she pulled them out, I almost breathed a sigh of relief. Then she unsnapped her bra, revealing her pert firm breasts and erect nipples to my sight. Her nipples and aureole were slightly darker and looked perfectly suck-able, but she still kept her distance and before I could close it she was talking.

"You paid," I said, a reminder of the groceries. As I reached to his belt to begin undressing him, I finished, "I should pay, too, I guess."

Not the most romantic of words, but I could live with them. Soon my jeans and boxers were around my ankles and she was on her knees before me. I was already rock hard and she smiled as she looked upon my length.

"Better open a King," I said, taking his cock in one hand and toying with it a bit while I waited for the condom. I continued the compliment of his eight, maybe nine inch monster with, "Hopefully, that'll be enough."

Smiling down at her I handed her the condom I had already torn from the strip. I wondered if she was impressed by what she had found or disappointed. I had been with women that had been intimidated by my size before, but I had a feeling Lorna was not one of them.

She smiled then did something I had never seen done before. She put the condom in her mouth. I wondered if she thought it was not lubricated enough to fit over me, but then she leaned forward and her lips wrapped themselves around the head of my cock. Then slowly she began to move downwards.

At first I couldn't tell what she was doing, but then the feeling of the latex surrounding me burrowed itself past the pleasure I was feeling and I realized she was actually unraveling the condom onto me without actually touching it.

I groaned in both surprise and pleasure. Whoever she had picked up this trick from and to all the other men she had obviously practiced it on, I wanted to thank them all. This was one of the most erotic and sensual things someone had ever done to me.

Soon she had taken me almost all the way into her throat, but just as I felt my head start to disappear down, she backed off and I felt her suck her way back to the top of my head and lick all around it. Then she plunged back down and back up, one hand going to my balls to stroke and tease them, while her other moved to caress my ass.

I was in heaven. This woman knew how to give a blow job. She kept up a nice constant pace and used her tongue and lips well. Every now and again she would stop and take me out to tease my head and shaft before sucking me down again.

I allowed her to be in complete control. When you are getting something this good you do not try to take over. All you can do is stand and try not to let your knees buckle.

That wasn't to say I was not doing anything. I allowed my hands to wander through her hair and over her shoulders and neck, caressing her and just making contact. My groans and calls of delight soon filled her house and occasionally I would thrust forward slowly, but never deeply into her.

Finally I could stand no more and I felt my balls rise up and the familiar feeling of my impending orgasm. I knew I did not have to warn her as I was covered but still after what she had just done it would have been rude.

"Lorna... I'm going to...Cum," I croaked out breathlessly and sure enough not 30 seconds later I began to shoot a huge load into the condom.

It had been awhile, and soon the tip was pretty full and I was still jerking, but mainly in pleasure. She let me fall from between her lips and I staggered over to the couch and just barely remembering to avoid the left hand side, I slumped into it.

Looking over at her I grinned weakly. "Well that was one of the best blow jobs I have ever received. Just what do you do for an encore," I chuckled as I hoped that was not to be the end of the 'Payment'.

I was feeling kind of proud of myself as I continued to suck Alex's cock. I'd been down on men of his length or better before, but his girth noticeably surpassed any other penis to have spent time between my lips. It took a while to get comfortable on the beast: I gagged just a bit four, maybe five times before quickly recovering my composure. In college, my roommate had volunteered her boyfriend's unbelievable cock as an educational aid in my quest to learn to deep throat. Over several sessions, I had for the most part conquered my gag reflex, though I certainly hadn't learned to take the very cooperative boyfriend's entire eleven inches down my throat like his lover had.

Hearing and feeling Alex's reaction to the blow job, I found myself wishing we were on the bed in a 69 position. I would almost have been able to swallow him to his balls ... almost. Next time, I thought, already believing that this probably wouldn't be the last time Alex's pants were around his ankles at my place.

I could tell from the tightening of his body and the acceleration of his moans that Alex was close even before he said...
"Lorna... I'm going to...Cum,"

I sped up my back and forth head bobbing, wanting him to come as hard and long as possible. I was happy we were using a condom. Despite my love for blow jobs, I'd never taken to the sharp, salty taste of cum. The first time a man had unloaded in my mouth I literally turned my head and puked. Cum was most definitely an acquired taste, and I'd learned to tolerate that taste as the thick, sticky gel slid over my tongue and down my gullet.

Any woman who said she enjoyed the taste of cum was a liar. Well, I'd never known one who like it, who just couldn't wait to get a mouth full of jizm. Even my gold medal winning roomie had winced all those times when her beau began flooding her tongue with his seed. No, we girls didn't swallow our lover's discharge because of a need for seed. We did it because it gave us a power over our lovers that even they didn't understand. I could get a man to do just about anything for me after I swallowed his load.

Even as I was awaiting Alex's orgasm, I was already thinking about what more I could get from him if I laid him out on my bed in that treasured 69 and took even more of him down my throat. I really wanted to get my cable back. And the electric bill was two months overdue. And ... of fuck, with all of my debts, I'd have to suck Alex's cock endlessly for two weeks to get back in the black.

Suddenly, the big tattooed man's cock leaped inside my mouth. I pulled my head back, grasping his cock with the ball-toying hand and quickly, firmly began stroking him, wanting to extend his orgasm as long as possible. As I watched the mighty monster jerk before me, the tip, then the entire body of the condom began swelling as shot after shot filled it.

I sat my ass back onto my haunches and looked up at Alex, smiling at his slight teetering. I wondered whether I should call out timmmmm-berrrrr, but he maintained his stance enough to eventually back to the couch, onto which he dropped.

"Well that was one of the best blow jobs I have ever received. Just what do you do for an encore."

To be totally honest, I was so fucking horny I was ready to strip my panties off and mount that still wrapped cock without even changing out the rubber. But a little voice ... hell, who am I fooling, a loud, attention demanding voice in the back of my head was reminding me with emphasis You gave him your mouth for money, bitch! You ain't about to give him your pussy for free, just 'cause you want to get off. That's what 'Buzz' is for.

I thought about the vibrator in my bedside lamp table, then looked at Alex's cock, still hard and standing tall before his belly. They were, coincidentally, about the same size. But, of course, Alex's cock was connected to a real, life man, whereas Buzz was -- or had in the past been -- connected to just my frantically working hands.

But I needed to listen to that voice in the back of my head. This man wasn't my boyfriend. Hell, he wasn't even a guy I'd wanted to have sex with. He was just a guy to whom I felt an obligation. My argument wasn't helped by the fact that I really wanted to fuck Alex right now, endlessly and energetically until one or both of us collapsed to the floor in surrender.

I looked about me, found my sweatshirt, and -- as I stood before him -- slipped it back over my head and down around my now otherwise bare breasts. I walked to Alex, leaned over him, grasped his cock, and stripped the condom off him, expertly trapping nearly all of his cum inside it before tying it off.

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself," I told him with a polite smile, turning away toward the kitchen. Stepping inside, I stepped on the garbage can's foot pedal, lifting the lid. I grimaced as a dozen roaches scattered, both away from the can and deeper into it. Fuck! I growled deep in my brain. I need the fuck out of this place. I dropped the condom into the can, then turned to face Alex without stepping back toward him. I donned a less delightful expression, telling him in a soft voice, "But ... I think maybe..."

I wondered whether I was doing the right thing. We could fuck. What harm would come from it? He'd cum again. I'd most likely cum. With both of us sated, I could kick him to the curb feeling as though we'd accomplished all we needed. But instead, I finished in a quiet but firm voice, "You should go. I had fun ... but ... I think we're done."

I waited to see what he would do...

"You should go. I had fun ... but ... I think we're done."

I sat there for a few seconds not really comprehending what she had said, then grimaced. Well what had I expected? Her to fall into my arms and suddenly become my plaything.

Well actually I had been expecting sex as she had been the one to mention a fuck, but still I had gotten one hell of a blow job when I had been expecting nothing, so I guess I came out of it ahead.

Pulling my boxers, then pants up and redoing my belt I walked towards the door smiling at her.

"Look, today was fun and I guess you don't want to really talk about things at the moment, but like I said before I was hoping my little gesture would be an ice breaker." I pulled one of my business cards out of my wallet. It had my mobile phone number on it and the fact that I worked as a personal trainer on it.

"If you ever do feel like actually talking, or maybe even going on a date, give me a call."

Smiling again I opened the door and left.

As I walked back home, I glanced back and shook my head. Damn. She had really gotten me worked up and I had been ready to spend the rest of the day, and pretty well the night, exploring every inch of her and fucking her until she cried uncle.

Pulling out my phone I scrolled through my numbers until I found the one I needed.

"Hi Mary, it's Alex. You free tonight. Great. Yeah come round and wear something sexy and be prepared to go home exhausted," I said chuckling into the phone.

As I hung up I opened the door to my apartment and looked back again. I wondered if she would actually call or if that was the last I would get to see of her.

Alex was barely out the door before I headed off to my bedroom to masturbate. I came -- twice, actually -- just as I always did to my own touch. But it certainly wasn't as fulfilling as having that monster cock inside me would have been, I was certain. I fell asleep with my hands caressing my body, fantasizing Alex's gentle touch ... followed by some seriously energetic pussy pounding...

I tried to forget my neighbor and what I had done to his cock. It had been so slutty of me, and despite being a big girl, I was seriously embarrassed with my actions of that memorable day two weeks earlier. But as they would, the groceries ran out. And as they would, the bills continued to come in.

Every afternoon after work -- before heading out to my second job -- I would stand in the window of my apartment and stare across the road. I caught sight of Alex a couple of times, slinking back into the dark depths, hoping he didn't see me also. I even masturbated to fantasies over him doing ungodly things to my smaller, vulnerable self.

And I continued to resist the urge to make contact. I wasn't looking for a relationship. Hell, I wasn't even looking for sexual release. What I needed was a quick way to make some serious dough. But I was no whore! Was I?

Finally, after the manager gave me a 72 hour notice of eviction, I couldn't wait any longer. I pulled Alex's card out from under the magnet on my nearly empty fridge and sent him a simple, to the point text:

Encore time. 9pm.

It had been several weeks since that day and I had hardly seen Lorna. In fact I sort of got the feeling she was avoiding me. It kind of bothered me, but then I put it out of my mind. If that was the way she wanted to play things then that was the way things would go.

Of course that did not mean to say that I did not think about her and her very talented mouth and tongue. Many was the night I fell asleep dreaming of what had happened in her living room and what could have happened afterwards.

Still life went on and my business was booming. Not only did I have my personal training side of things, but I was also hired out as a bouncer and professional bodyguard. Most weekends saw me working nights and daytimes I was exhausted.

The fun part of my job of course was the contacts. I was making a small name for myself and several small time celebrities now knew me by name. It was amazing what these people got up to behind closed doors and as long as you knew to keep your mouth shut, how much they tipped.

Still it was a shock to me when I received a text message one morning. It was simple and to the point. Encore time. 9pm.

I knew immediately who it was from and I even felt a stirring in my loins as images flashed through my mind, yet I was also cautious. Just why had she taken so long to call and why now after not even seeing me?

Oh sure this could just be another Booty call, but did I really want that?

I spent the rest of the day thinking about what was going on, but by the time 9 rolled around I still hadn't made up my mind. At ten to 9 I strolled across the road dressed casually in jeans and a t-shirt minus underwear, with a roll of condoms in my pocket. After all I knew exactly what tonight was about so at least this time I could come prepared.

I knocked on her door and smiled as she let me in and walked into the lounge room again. The place looked much the same, Grimy but as clean as it could be. Turning to look at her I smiled again. "So what changed your mind? Am I that good looking or was it something else?"

Disappointing ... at the least!

I'd expected some kind of response to my text. If Alex was interested in coming over, wouldn't he send a reply to ensure I would be here with bells on? Or if he wasn't interested -- repelled by my ignoring him so long -- wouldn't he send me a simple Go fuck yourself reply? And yet, the day proceeded with no word -- voice or text -- from my neighbor with the big cock.

I'd prepared for Alex as I would have for a true lover. I shaved my legs and pubic area smooth as a baby's butt. My money problems had forced me to give up my internet, cable, party nights, and so much more. Hell, I'd even begun using cheap store brand make up and hair and skin products, grrr. But I'd refused to give up having my hair professionally tended to...

tumblr_obyq1pqvbG1qisy1jo1_540.jpg

That meant the carpet wasn't going to match the drapes, so -- like so many other things I'd given up -- I'd given up the carpet, too. Hoping that I'd recoup the money tonight or sometime in the future, I'd gone down to Harry's and, for the umpteenth time, pawned my mother's antique brooch. I spent the proceeds on a sexy panties and bra set...

bbf6b12ed9a8905e7993868ee8707da0.jpg

...and a body hugging, come and fuck me dancing dress with four inch spike heels...

2795d75b95927458faa5a4c31ca56f2a276c9c55.jpg

I looked myself over in the mirror and thought, Alex should pay me a grand just to tell his friends he SAW me looking this hot! And yet ...

8:00pm ... and no word ... and no Alex...

8:30pm ... and no word or neighbor yet...!

I began pacing the floor, crossing to the window to look for the big man crossing the street...

8 ... 45 ... pm ... and no ... fucking ... Alex!

I was beginning to steam! I was also beginning to panic! How was I going to pay my bills if I couldn't lure a man with expendable income, to whom I'd given such a pleasurable blow job, back to my apartment for another go around ... for an encore? And I could kiss my mother's brooch goodbye, too. Harry was into men even more than I was, so it wasn't like he was going to let me blow him to get back the only piece of expensive jewelry I owned.

I ran to the bathroom when I realized a tear had escaped my eyes and was likely ruining my cheap mascara. Then as I touched up ...

Knock, knock.

My heart literally jumped in my chest!

I turned to rush to the door, turned back to the mirror for one last look at myself, then -- not wanting Alex to hear my heels approaching with the staccato of a jack hammer on concrete -- walked as casually as I could to the door, opening it with feigned calm.

"Hey," I said simply, afraid that saying anything more would cause the trembling in my body to be heard in my words. I waved Alex inside, but turned and led him instead, wanting him to get an eyeful of my firm, fit ass in that budget breaking dress. I half glanced over my shoulder, telling him, "I bought wine. Or, I have beer if you prefer."

When I joined him again in the living room, Alex asked...
"So what changed your mind? Am I that good looking or was it something else?"

I stepped up close as I handed him his drink of choice, looking up into his eyes with a devilish smirk as I said with a seductive tone, "Maybe I just wanted another crack at that monster cock of yours."

I smiled, sipped at my wine, then laughed as an embarrassed blush filled my cheeks. I turned away, telling him, "I bought cheese and crackers and stuff. Give me a second to put it together."

I didn't actually need time to put it together. I'd bought a ready made tray at the grocery store, then rearranged it all on a metal tray I'd forgotten I even had until this morning. I didn't need time to do something. I needed time for Alex to do something, specifically notice the stack of bills sitting at the end of the coffee table. Each one had some form of late, overdue, or final notice stamp -- often in big bold red letters -- in plain view upon it. I stood in the kitchen, shuffling about the empty store platter and tapping a knife on the counter as I stared into the reflection of the microwave door, waiting for my neighbor and -- hopefully -- benefactor to realize my severe financial situation ... and contemplate helping me out of it.

When I was ready, I headed back into the other room carrying the tray before me, saying, "So ... I'm sorry I didn't get back to you since our little ... well, what ever that was." I set the tray down before him, looked at the bills, and pretended to have forgotten they were there. I scooped them up and tossed them onto the dining room table, continuing, "I know that that wasn't ... well, it was rather rude of me, after all you did for me that day."

I sat close to him, barely missing the loose spring that had so often stuck me in the ass. I crossed one long leg over the other, causing my dangling, heeled foot to gently and suggestively come to rest against Alex's shin. I leaned to retrieve my wine glass, giving him a shot of my cleavage before sipping at it and looking him in the eyes.

"I wasn't being-- I mean, I didn't mean to seem rude," I said, reaching my free hand out to rest upon his thigh, a bit too high for a second date, but -- considering what we'd done on our first date -- not too high at all. "I'm just ... I'm going through some difficulties that have been occupying my time, is all."

I chuckled as she answered that she wanted another go at my monster cock and then watched as she walked into the kitchen. It was hard to keep my eyes off her. She looked absolutely gorgeous. Obviously she had gone to some effort tonight and I felt a little under-dressed. Maybe I had misinterpreted her intentions and should have dressed up a little more and actually replied to her text.

Still as her cute ass disappeared into the kitchen I still had my doubts as to why she had called me over, yet I couldn't deny that I was looking forward to a night of fun with her.

Sitting down in the couch I looked around and noticed a stack of mail on the coffee table. Strange I would have thought she would have cleaned up a bit better. Then I saw that most of the ones I could see had large red letters written on the front. Sighing I took a quick peek at the top ones without disturbing them and my suspicions were confirmed. The ones I could see were all Overdue bills and I had no doubts the rest of the pile was as well.

So this was why I had gotten a text from her. I had helped her out once already and she was probably thinking I would be a soft touch and would do so again. Well it was true she was beautiful, but by the size of that stack of mail she was in a big hole and it would take a lot of money to get her out of it. Just how much did she think her ass was worth?

Of course I could be wrong and she could have made an honest mistake. I would just have to wait and see how the rest of the night went.

When she came back into the room and placed the tray of snacks on the coffee table, she made out like she had 'Accidentally' left the letters there and quickly got rid of them but the way she did it was suspicious and then she sat rather close to me and caressed my thigh while at the same time mentioning the difficulties she had been having.

So my suspicions had been correct. She was hoping to coerce money out of me with the promise of sex. Of course looking at her maybe the deal wouldn't be all that bad. Placing my hand over hers I gently stroked the back of it.

"Well that is not good. How am I supposed to see you if you are so pre-occupied with other things. Why don't you tell me exactly what is troubling you and maybe I can help you out with those things."

Smiling I placed my hand on her thigh in about the same region hers was on mine and smiled. "Actually maybe we could help each other out."

It was obvious that the accidental placing of the bills and casual mentioning of my hard times had alerted my neighbor to the real reason he was here. The fact that he didn't call me a whore and leave, as well as his suggestion that we discuss some reciprocal aid to one another's needs made me think that maybe I might be seeing my mother's brooch again in the near future.

I looked deeply into Alex's eyes as I sipped at my wine again. As the side of my high heel gently moved up and down a bit of the big man's shin, I caressed the hand on Alex's thigh slowly up higher into his groin until it was finally resting atop his already hardening cock. I set the wine glass aside and leaned in to give my neighbor a long, soft, but very erotic kiss before pulling back a bit to talk to him.

"I'm going to be blunt with you, Alex," I said in a soft voice, "because ... well ... its the only way I know how to handle this situation without breaking down and crying my eyes out."

I pulled a bit farther back, realizing I was having a hard time doing this at such an intimate closeness. I cleared my throat and continued, "I'm short eight hundred dollars that my jobs, plural, won't make me. Rent, electric, credit cards ... and, like in the nursery rhyme, the cupboards are bare again." I half glanced toward the table, knowing Alex would now -- if he didn't already -- understand that the bills hadn't been a mistake after all. I looked back to him, continuing with that bluntness I'd vowed, "I need a thousand dollars just to stay in the city. Otherwise ... come Monday morning when my 72 hour notice to vacate arrives ... I'm on a bus for Des Moines and my mother's house."

That last part was a fiction, of course, but it sounded good. I had neither seen nor heard from my mother in almost a decade, despite the fact that her last address was less than twelve miles from here. I tightened my grip on Alex's now fully hardened cock to remind him of what I had and could again do for him. I looked down for a moment, fearful of the possible repercussions of what I was about to offer, then looked Alex in the eyes once more.

"If you could see your way toward helping me with that, I'd--" I hesitated, the nearly whispered words getting caught in my throat. I cleared my throat again before finishing in that bluntness, "I'd give you free reign of my body for the night ... I mean ... so long as you didn't hurt me."

I again tightened my clutching of his shaft through his slacks with one hand as my hand reached to the middle of my back and began slowly lowering the zipper of my tight fitting dress. "From now 'til you pass out from exertions..." I smirked and shrugged playfully, "You could sleep over for a little morning sex before you leave. I'd be all yours."

I listened to her pitch without interrupting and moaned slightly as she caressed and played with my hardening cock. Her kiss had definitely gotten me in the mood, and reminded me of just how talented her tongue was and now that she was slowly lowering her zipper I was definitely hungry to see more of her.

However the practical side of my brain was also still functioning. This woman was asking a thousand dollars for one nights pleasure. Sure she was beautiful and all, but that was high class escort rates. Never mind that I would definitely extract every little bit of money's worth out of her, the price was just a little bit too steep.

Moving forward I pinned her hand behind her back, stopping her before she could shrug out of her tight dress. Kissing her with hunger I looked into her eyes and grinned.

"I have no problems with this arrangement, and as you can clearly tell," I chuckled as her other hand was still clutching my now fully erect shaft, "I am clearly excited about it. However I think the price is a little expensive for just one night. How about we say three nights and I promise you, you will not regret your decision."

I smiled and kissed her harder and longer, letting her hand go and slowly massaging her breasts through the thin material of her dress, feeling her nipples slowly getting erect.

"So what do you say Neighbor? Is it a deal?"

I wasn't surprised when Alex began negotiating. After all, $1,000 for a night of sex...? That had to be some fucking amazing sex. I was a helluva fuck, or so I'd been told in the past. But even I wouldn't have paid a grand to get between my thighs.

But I wasn't ready to commit to three nights with this man who I barely knew. I was already offering him a night in my bed. When was the last time I'd let a man I'd only just met stay over night with me? My mind was reeling with contradictions. I wanted to do all sorts of erotic things with this big man, and yet I knew this was all very risky behavior.

I pulled my mouth away from Alex's, raising and turning my head to encourage him to kiss my neck before I returned the favor for a moment. I'd done it so that when I pulled my face back, I could look down at his body for a moment. My god, he was a fucking brute of a man: big, built, and strong as an ox. And I was going to let this man do anything he wanted to me in the bedroom...? Without really knowing anything about him?

"One night..." I negotiated in between erotic kisses and more clutching at his rock hard cock. "One night ... you can put your cock anywhere you want..."

I reached a hand to Alex's hand at my back, lowering it down my frame and directing his fingers to the cleft between my ass cheeks, to ensure that he knew precisely what I meant by anywhere. I kissed him again, continuing, "...I'll suck you off in such a way ... that makes last night's blow job just a fond memory..."

I leaned away from Alex, reached to the coffee table to move a magazine away, and lifted out before him a little box I'd been hiding. I could tell from his reaction that Alex recognized it as the recently released 20 minute STD/HIV test that allowed people who barely knew one another to forget the condom if they wanted. (It didn't prevent pregnancy, of course, but I had morning after pills in my purse, so I was covered there.)

I continued my negotiation, "You can ride this filly bareback ... and ... I'll even let you tie me up if you want."

I kissed him hard and long again, then -- with my mouth close to his ear -- I finished, "Eight hundred dollars."

Hmm eight hundred dollars and she was offering her whole body up to me in every sense of the word, plus the chance to tie her up. It was a very tempting offer. I had not had many chances at a woman's rear entrance, not at my size. They took one look and immediately that was off the table. The few times I had been up there however had been one of the best experiences of my life.

Still eight hundred dollars was still too high, and I was not a real fan of tieing a woman up. Well not on a first date anyway. I had too admit to myself though that I now wanted this woman, and in a big way. I was not leaving her apartment tonight without sampling her body and I guaranteed that by tomorrow both of us were going to be satisfied. The only factor now was how much was it going to cost me?

"I'm not into ropes, well not on a first date baby," I told her as I nibbled her neck and slowly started to remove the dress from her shoulders so I could kiss and nibble on them too. "Make it Six and you have a deal."

I moved back to her mouth and kissed her hard, thrusting my tongue inside her mouth and dueled with hers while my hand grabbed her breast and massaged it a little roughly, while my other hand grabbed her ass and squeezed firmly. I felt her nipple harden and she moaned into my mouth so I continued for a minute before backing off to get her answer.

Smiling she just stood up and grabbed my hand, pulling me upwards and taking the tester kit with her she led me towards the bedroom. Once inside she pushed me down onto the bed and then smiling slowly lowered her dress revealing a sexy pair of black lace panties and matching bra. Climbing onto the bed she straddled my hips and ground herself down onto my straining cock and smiled.

"Hang on for a second now. We will be having sex but if you want to fuck bareback you have to take the test. I will too so you can see I am clean as well."

Taking out the kit she proceeded to prick my finger and then hers and then set aside the tests. Smiling up at her I reached up and massaged her breasts through her bra. "You know there is a lot of stuff we can do while we wait for those results. Why don't you finish undressing, I will do the same and then we can have a little competition," I told her with a twinkle in my eye. "First one to make the other one come wins."

(Be aware that the video link below will likely begin with an advertisement. Sorry. Ignore it.)

"Make it Six and you have a deal."

"I stay free, though," I countered, already having known that if Alex reduced my compensation, that was what he'd lose. I couldn't know that it wasn't his thing and that he'd give it up easily. Hell, if I'd known that, I would have tried to save my ass from the monster, too. I led him to my room, took the blood samples, and listened to his proposal. I glanced at the test kits processing and responded with a flirty smile, "Waiting has never been my strong suit, so ... I think, since you're paying ... I should use this time to ... entertain you."

It took me a minute or so, but pretty soon I had the audio from a video on my phone playing over my entertainment center's tall speakers. With my dress mostly unzipped already, I began stripping to the music with slow and sultry movements. I was familiar with the video enough that I also acted out some of the Pussycat Dolls' moves, though neither as professionally or energetically. Hell, I'd probably hurt myself doing some of what the Dolls had done.

Soon enough, my dress was on the carpet ... then the bra ... the panties. I moved the chair from my bureau close to Alex, stepped one foot out of its high heel, and lifted that foot to the chair, urging him to roll the stocking down off my thigh. He touched me a bit more intimately than was necessary, causing me to slap his hand away.

"Behave!" I chastised with a smile as I swapped legs. Once both were bare, I stepped away from Alex, dancing with a sway that had me turning slowly to present my tight ass while I began playing with the waist bands of the thong. Suddenly, the music faded away to silence. I went still, half turned to my audience of one, and -- sticking out my bottom lip in feigned disappointment -- told Alex, "Oh, for shame. No music means no more stripping. Sorry."

Before he could comment though, the song -- on repeat -- began again with Snoop Dogg's sexy rap. My sad expression slowly muted to a devilish smirk as my hips began slowly moving again. I began stripping the panties off my hips ... down my ass cheeks. I could feel the fabric stick for a moment to my moist pussy, then pop free. I released it and, still dancing, felt the tiny lacy thing fall to my ankles. I stepped out and turned to reveal to Alex for the first time my baby butt smooth pussy. Now naked except for the smile on my face and the look of hunger in my eyes, I waggled a finger at Alex and demanded, "Stand up ... so I can strip you."

I had watched as she had moved away from me, a little disappointed, but when the music had started and she had started gyrating a huge smile had come over my face and I had laid back and prepared to watch the show.

It had been one hell of a show as well. Lorna had a body to die for and she knew how to move it. She might not be a professional dancer, but she sure knew a few dance moves that could put a few of them to shame. It was a wonder that my jeans were able to contain my straining monster as she slowly removed her clothing.

When she offered me her leg to remove her stocking, I could not resist running my hand over her panty covered mound, finding it damp in the process. Of course she slapped it away half playfully and I made sure to look properly chastised, even while chuckling.

Of course I behaved when I rolled down the other one and she went back to slowly dancing again. I almost groaned in agony when the song stopped and she was still clad in her panties, but the little tease just waited a second and a new song started and grinning devilishly she continued.

I did growl out loud when she showed me her naked, smooth pussy. That was a big turn on for me, although I didn't mind a little bit of hair, I loved it when it was nice and smooth around a woman's pussy. It made it so much easier to see what I was eating.

Of course when she ordered me up so she could strip me, I eagerly complied and I was off the bed and standing in front of her in an instant.

She started by slowly removing my T-shirt and running her fingers over my muscular chest and through the small amount of hair I had on my chest. She even teased my nipples until they were as hard as rocks.

Slowly she moved her hands down and undid my belt as she kissed me deeply and then she undid my button and unzipped me. Slipping a hand inside she cheekily rubbed the large bulge she found, surprised to find I was wearing no underwear.

Sinking to her knees she gestured me to raise a foot and tugged one shoe, then the other off then slowly and gently eased my pants down allowing my cock to finally spring free and slap into my belly before pointing towards her face. Grinning up at me she tugged at it with one hand while continuing to lower my pants with the other.

"Well at least I know you are excited about tonight," she smiled as she leaned forward and gave the head a gentle little kiss.

Excited! I was downright ready to fuck her into a sex coma. This woman was going to have a night of pleasure she was not going to soon forgot. If I was going to pay 600 dollars for the pleasure of her body I was going to squeeze out every drop of pleasure from it I could.

"You don't know the half of it Baby," I smiled down at her as she continued to lick along my shaft and gently stroke it. The problem was I was getting too excited so I gently eased her to her feet and led her back to the bed.

I laid down first again taking in the sight of her beautiful body and especially her bald pussy. Looking over at the testing kit I was sure that the time must be up.

"Why don't you check those results and as soon as you see that they are both negative, you can come over here and sit on my face so I can start eating my supper," I grinned.

I have to admit, when I crossed the room to the tests, I was anxious. Oh, I wasn't worried about mine: I wasn't an idiot and, of course, had tested my own self earlier in the day, just to ensure there as no surprise on my end. And, of course, just as with my last visit to my Ob/Gyn just a few months ago, I was clean as a whistle. Which was fortunate, because as soon as I saw that Alex's test was clean as well, I put my whistle on his lips to blow.

He was incredible with his mouth! After he'd laid back on the mattress, I knee walked my body up the full length of his. I allowed my already sopping pussy to spend a moment wetting the underside of his unwrapped shaft, then continued upwards, lifting and shifting my knees as necessary until my lower lips were over his face. I grasped the headboard with knees wide and -- with his incredibly strong hands and arms -- shared the responsibility of holding my weight in place over Alex's face as, in contrast to our business arrangement, he went to work rather than me doing the same.

The pleasure he gave me with his skilled tongue and lips was simply unbelievable. I'd never enjoyed this position in the past, not because it didn't feel good but simply because no previous lover had performed so well at my pussy as Alex did now. Soon enough, my face was toward the ceiling as if praying to the Gods; my back was arched like an Olympic gymnast preparing for a back flip; my fingers were turning white at the fierce grip of the wooden bed frame; and my pussy was moving rapidly to and fro over Alex's face, now courtesy mostly to his own manipulation of my body, as my orgasm approached at increasing acceleration.

I didn't mean to do it -- and, in fact, I didn't realize I'd done it until after it was done -- but as the explosion struck me, I spread my knees farther and sank my pussy down upon Alex's face, almost squishing him. I don't know whether it was because the ecstasy overwhelmed me; or whether I feared the skilled man would pull his mouth from me; or an instinctive breeding reaction to have something deep inside me upon orgasm, even if it was a flicking tongue, not an ejaculating penis. I probably would have worried about Alex's ability to breath with my pussy smothering him ... if I'd been able to worry about anything other than the fact that this orgasm would eventually end.

The euphoria was simply incredible. My body trembled from head to toe, and I cried out with ever quick release of long held, deep breaths. I wouldn't think about it until later ... but, Jesus, I'd been fucking loud on this climax. When finally I began to descend my seventh heaven, I relaxed my entire body, simply giving myself over to Alex's total control, melting downward to him as his own strong body designed.

I don't know how long he simply held me as he did before I recalled his early challenge. I whispered as my heavy breathing continued, "I ... came first ... you ... win." And after I managed to turn my head to look Alex in the eyes, I begged, "Do anything ... to me ... you wish. Or ... command me. I'm yours ... all ... night."

Money be damned. The pure delight I was feeling from such a badly needed orgasm had me willing and even anxious to do anything at all that might bring me more pleasure. Oh sure, I knew I would be doing things tonight that were designed exclusively for Alex's delight, such as repeating my deep throating blow job of weeks earlier. But I could already tell from just this first orgasm -- this first incredible orgasm -- that I'd be remembering this night for days, weeks, even months to come.

I loved the response I got from Lorna as I ate her out. It had been awhile since I had had such a responsive woman sitting astride my face, and it pushed me to new heights in my effort to please her.

The fact that she tasted so damn sweet might have had something to do with it as well. Still as she screamed the house down it was good to know that I had not lost my touch. The only problem being that she had enjoyed it so much that she had completely forgotten about me and had not touched my cock.

However as she recovered she looked me in the eye and told me, "Do anything ... to me ... you wish. Or ... command me. I'm yours ... all ... night."

Smiling I looked at her then easily lifted her off me and flipped her over so she was laying on her back on the bed. Slowly I rolled over on top of her and gently crawled between her legs moving up her body. With a devilish look I leaned down and took one of her nipples in my mouth and began to suckle on it while my hand began to twist and pinch the other one.

My tongue worked the nipple that was in my mouth then I gently bit it with my lips, then very lightly with my teeth, before sucking on it hard and stretching it up from her body before letting it snap back down. Smiling at her I changed breasts and repeated the process while my other hand descended to her pussy and started to stroke her.

I inserted just the tip of my finger inside of her and rubbed up and down the length of her slit, gradually inserting more and more of my finger until all of it was deep inside of her.

By this time she was moaning and groaning, her hips thrusting up to meet my finger and I smiled as I lifted up my head. "Maybe you would like something a little bigger and wider my dear?"

Grasping her by her ass, I lifted her up off the bed and tilted her hips. Then placing my cock at the entrance of her pussy I rubbed the head along her slit several times getting it covered in her juices before I slipped the head inside her and stopped.

I could see the confusion in her eyes and she tried to move her hips to get more in but I held her tight preventing her. Swirling my hips in a slow circle I teased her for a full minute before I suddenly lunged forward, burying my entire length inside her with one powerful stroke.

Then backing out until just my head was inside her I again powered into her, pulling her onto me as I thrust forward. I set up a hard fast pace as I fucked her. I knew that I would not last long this first time so I was determined to make it very intense.

Sure enough after five minutes of pounding into her I felt the beginnings of my orgasm. Grunting I increased my pace and began to yell. "Fuck..Fuck..Here it comes. Oh god I am coming."

With a last deep thrust I plunged into her and unloaded, blasting jet after jet of cum deep into her belly. Finally I stopped and collapsed on top of her belly and then rolled to the side. Breathing deeply for a minute I gathered my wits and then looked at her.

"Give me a few minutes and we will go for round two. Well as long as you don't mind helping me getting some life back into him," I said glancing down and chuckling.

I screamed out in a mix of pleasure, shock, and pain as Alex sunk his entire length into me with one powerful thrust. I sunk my nails into his sides like a wild cat latching onto its pray, my eyes and mouth open wide. He continued to pound into me, with each thrust still shocking but becoming less pain and more pleasure with each sinking. I'd never been fucked so hard in all my life, and while I wouldn't have imagined that such harsh treatment of my pussy would do so, I realized that I was going to cum again very soon ... so long as...

"Fuck..Fuck..Here it comes. Oh god I am coming."

I'd been rocking my hips to meet Alex's thrusts, but now I sunk my nails into his ass cheeks and jerked him even harder into me again and again, growling at him, "Not yet, you fucker ... not yet ... not ... until ... I cum ... too."

But, with a last deep thrust, Alex's cock began jerking inside me as he unloaded. His orgasm was beautiful, as it had been weeks earlier when the blow job had him filling a ballooning condom with the seed that, this time, was filling me instead. I tried to reach my own climax, but Alex collapsed on top of me, spent. I clutched him close to me for a long moment, until he rolled off to his side.

"Give me a few minutes and we will go for round two...
...he began.

But I was already wriggling out of his powerful arms and pushing him to his backside, crawling atop his groin and grasping his cock. "Not a chance in hell, Alex."

I fed him into me again, planted my nails into his strong chest, and rode him hard and fast, moaning, then crying, then screaming out as -- less than a minute later -- I achieved yet another euphoric explosion. As I opened my eyes to look down upon the big man, I found blood at his pecs where the incredible delight had caused me to dig in a bit more than I'd realized. I laughed between deep breaths of joy, apologizing. I whispered, "You can tell ... the next girl ... they're proof of what you can do ... to a girl."

I collapsed down upon Alex's torso as he had on mine, but -- being so much lighter than he -- I felt no need to slide away to my side. I stretched my legs out to lay beside his own, wrapped my arms around his skull, digging my long fingers into his short curls, and paraphrased what he'd said to me, "Give me ... a few minutes ... round three ... just ... need to get ... some life back."

I hadn't been so satisfied before in my life. I could lay right here with Alex all night and be the happiest person in the world. But ... I was being paid for a full night of sexual service. I was eventually going to have to do more for Alex. But ... I was in no hurry...

Well so that was the way things were going to go were they, i wondered. Not that I really minded. It was good to know that she was just as Horny as I was, although I was pretty sure I was going to wear her out before she did me.

As she laid there I felt myself all stiff and knew I was not going to be able to wait for her to recover. Well it was her fault for insisting on continuing on straight away and now I was ready to go again and she was exhausted.

I heaved her off of me and let her snuggle down onto the pillows with her ass in the air and as I looked at her I couldn't help remembering her words. I could have Any part of her body.

Moving up behind her I gazed at her firm ass and smiled. Gently I moved up until I was right up against her and then I began to caress her cheeks. I heard her sharp intake of breath but she was still very groggy from her last orgasm and as I separated her cheeks she could only weakly protest.

Of course I wasn't ready to take that part of her yet. I still had a lot more fun to have with the rest of her. Slowly I entered her pussy from behind and I heard her grunt in first surprise then relief.

Once I was fully buried inside of her, I reached around and began to fondle her breasts, massaging them and twisting her nipples as I withdrew and began to fuck her at a slow deliberate pace, plunging in hard, then withdrawing slowly only to do it all again.

This time I was going to make it last. She was going to come several times before I did this time.

Alex wasn't just a big cock, it turned out. He was a fucking mind reader. After he'd entered me from behind and took a slow approach, my body reacted in a way I wouldn't have expected. Oh, others had taken me this way before. But Alex's approach, his angle, his dedication, and his fucking monster cock touched and affected me in a way that I would never have imagined.

It wasn't long before the pleasure had built to just short of explosion. I begged, "Harder .... Alex, please...! Harder ... and faster ... please!"

But he maintained his pace and technique, even grasping my hips harder and controlling me to defeat my attempts at smashing my pussy back upon his shaft. I begged more, to no avail. I was in hell, in view of ecstasy that was just out of reach.

But...

I was going to cum. I knew it, despite thinking to myself This ain't gonna do it, Alex! Harder, faster, more! But the pleasure was building, and I finally realized that climax was imminent. But in the sex version of slow motion replay. It was like watching the bubbles forming in the bottom of a pan on a burning turned to high. They multiplied, they trembled, they began lifting, and ... some time as you watched ... they became a full boil.

That was what happened to me. I don't know when it happened, but suddenly I realized that I was in orgasm. Not a quick flash in the pan sort of orgasm my own fingers had been responsible for in the past months. Not even the deeper though still short lived explosion as Alex had already caused me here tonight. No, this was unlike anything I'd ever experienced before, not so much an explosion as simply a ... I don't know ... a dawning of pleasure, like watching the sun rise over the eastern mountains to fill your day with joy.

I didn't realize until it was over with that I hadn't screamed like I typically did at climax.. I simply gasped repeatedly for ... hell, I have no idea how long. Six seconds...? Sixteen...? Sixty? I wasn't on a sharp peak of pleasure that, after reaching it, you fell from on the other side. I was on a plateau, and for a long time, I simply rode it all the way to the far drop off, where finally, I let out one last gasp of air ... and collapsed to the bed.

Back