I've asked this before, and I'll ask it again.

stevemike08066

Really Experienced
Joined
Sep 16, 2007
Posts
104
I'm a bit sexually immature, I'm in my forties, and in this stage of my life, I'm impotent, and have ED. My question: How do I give oral sex to the woman I'm dating, and A. Enjoy it, and B. Get her off as well.
 
If you don't enjoy giving oral to women, have you tried using your mouth on their breasts and a vibrator in your hand on their clit?
 
I'm a bit sexually immature, I'm in my forties, and in this stage of my life, I'm impotent, and have ED. My question: How do I give oral sex to the woman I'm dating, and A. Enjoy it, and B. Get her off as well.

Don't think of it a race, just go with the flow and try to relax. If you are nervous you won't enjoy it and neither will she.

Use your tongue as well as your fingers. gently blow around the region explore her body and make her feel good. :)
 
It's not the physical act. Ok, yes it's the physical act, but really the most important thing is the connection between you.

If you're that interested, ask her things. Both before you start and while you are involved.

You like this?
Better?
More? Less?

Don't just dive between her legs. Spend some time playing with the rest of her body first and during.

You can ask/watch her masturbate to see how she likes physical stimulation. Some women like direct contact to the bare clit. Some don't and prefer to work from on top of the hood or to the side.

It's all about communication, stimulation and arousal. And don't focus on just her love button. Her skin is a sensory organ too. Kisses and tiny bites on her thighs, light tickles and caresses, even breathing right next to her skin all heighten the sensory input.

Don't forget about your fingers. Fingers are important. There are LOTS of fun things to play with down there. Read up about G-spots, where they are and how to play with them. Try different positions and commands (like keep your legs down or together) while you do different things. You'll know when she likes it and when she doesn't.

Finally, let her know it's ok to help you. Even if that means grabbing your ears, shoving her pussy into your face and grinding. Or asking for a stiff finger or 2 to be shoved someplace she needs it RIGHT NOW! Explore and love each other together. That's the whole secret.

A tip: use a small towel to wipe your face with before you kiss her during a break. Slobber is not sexy. Even if it's been fun getting that way.

Talk to your doctor about your ED. It could be something serious showing up with ED as a symptom.
 
I'm a bit sexually immature, I'm in my forties, and in this stage of my life, I'm impotent, and have ED. My question: How do I give oral sex to the woman I'm dating, and A. Enjoy it, and B. Get her off as well.

Your questions are:

1: How to go give oral sex? Google is your friend.
2. How do you enjoy it? Your imagination is your friend.
3. Get her off as well? 1 and 2 work with 3, although you might want to focus on 3 first.
 
Back
Top