The Mansion - Fantasy - [open]

Christina Riley

As Chris slumped to the floor, breathless, applause erupted around the room, and she couldn't help smiling as she lifted her head. Her body was drenched in sweat and her damp hair clung to her forehead in dark tendrils. Her muscles quivered in protest, but she felt whole, in a way she never had. The motion inspired her and thrilled her in a completely different way that her other adventures never had. She peered up at the giant, hoping she had pleased him, though now, that was her sole concern. She could care less about escape.

"It will be my pleasure," Cord gave a small bow to the shrinking maid. He tried valiantly not to bubble over with happiness at the sight of it. He was glad to say that he'd never seen such a thing, for he loved finding new experiences.

As he followed Jessica, he opened the box and fiddled with first one bead and then the other, swirling them between his fingers. "Might I ask what they are supposed to do, Miss? Or is it a puzzle?" he smiled at her cheerfully, oblivious to her plight.

Jessica turned around, still holding her breath, cheeks a deep red, before looking rather worried. Shaking her arms about, and in turn the rest of her in a gentle shimmy, she let out her breath and spoke hurriedly, "Don'tusethemaroundmejustputthemawayusethemlater." She took another gulp of air, "Oneshrinkspeopletheothergrowsthem!" But a hiccup escaped and she dropped another notch, the mans crotch now above her head. "DAMMIT!" She saw Sebastian in the distance scowl at her outburst. "This way..." She muttered, holding her breath once more, half-jogging down a rather ornate corridor adorned with statues of various poets throughout history.

Lindsay Barlow

Lindsay lay in Thomas' arms, as limp as porcelain could be. She wished she could truly communicate, get him to put her down, but something told her she'd be stuck if he did. She couldn't even put her arm around him to support herself in his arms as it was.

'Does every doll live like this?' she wondered, crying desperately on the inside, tears washing like torrents from her soul's eyes.

Last edited:
Lindsay lay in his arms, as limp as porcelain could be. She wished she could truly communicate, get him to put her down, but something told her she'd be stuck if he did. She couldn't even put her arm around him to support herself in his arms as it was.

'Does every doll live like this?' she wondered, crying desperately on the inside, tears washing like torrents from her soul's eyes.

Finally propping her up in a chair he went over to the bookcase and began examining them for help. "I'm hoping I can translate your... predicament." He meant that he hoped he could work out whatever she was saying, guesstimating that what she wanted to say was being converted into this hypersubmissive drivel and he might be able to convert it back with some clever logic.

In the meantime he would find a way of turning her back.

Jessica turned around, still holding her breath, cheeks a deep red, before looking rather worried. Shaking her arms about, and in turn the rest of her in a gentle shimmy, she let out her breath and spoke hurriedly, "Don'tusethemaroundmejustputthemawayusethemlater." She took another gulp of air, "Oneshrinkspeopletheothergrowsthem!" But a hiccup escaped and she dropped another notch, the mans crotch now above her head. "DAMMIT!" She saw Sebastian in the distance scowl at her outburst. "This way..." She muttered, holding her breath once more, half-jogging down a rather ornate corridor adorned with statues of various poets throughout history.

Cord's eyes widened slightly as he tried to keep up with her rush of words and her shimmying body at the same time. He chuckled as he did what he was told and put the beads back in the box, wondering which item did which. He supposed it would have to be trial and error.

He kept up with her easily- his legs, of course, were much longer than hers by now.

"You know..." he drawled out, "would it really be such a horrible idea to try and use one to make you grow? I mean, if we get it wrong, we just use the other one, correct?"

Lindsay Barlow

Touched by Thomas' need to assist, Lindsay was finally able to get her own words out, though they were slow and hesitant as she tested her boundaries in this new state.

"Thank... you.... Master....."

Cord's eyes widened slightly as he tried to keep up with her rush of words and her shimmying body at the same time. He chuckled as he did what he was told and put the beads back in the box, wondering which item did which. He supposed it would have to be trial and error.

He kept up with her easily- his legs, of course, were much longer than hers by now.

"You know..." he drawled out, "would it really be such a horrible idea to try and use one to make you grow? I mean, if we get it wrong, we just use the other one, correct?"

She twisted on her heels, now a little blue, staring up at him. For a moment she felt foolish before nodding enthusiastically, stood before a huge ornate door engraved with an image of a mouse (an abstract logogram but unmistakeably a mouse).

Bracing herself, she closed her eyes and waited for the inevitable horror that would assault her next.

Touched by Thomas' need to assist, Lindsay was finally able to get her own words out, though they were slow and hesitant as she tested her boundaries in this new state.

"Thank... you.... Master....."

He nodded, understanding that, "So who are you? Where do you come from?" Idle chatter might calm her down, and that would help when he tried to break her back into normality.

Dragging a huge dusty book from the shelf he began to flip through the pages, licking his finger every now and again. Images of dolls of varying types were on every page...

Cord smiled at her just as she closed her eyes. He made no game of it, just picking up the first bead his fingers touched- the red one- and flicking it at her forehead as gently as he could and still keep aim. He held his breath with her as he waited for some sudden change, already picking up the second bead just in case.

Lindsay Barlow

She calmed a little inside, still traumatized, but wanting to try and cooperate. Perhaps if she was a good doll, she could someday become a real girl again.

'Thanks Pinnochio,' she thought sarcastically.

"I am here now," she responded, cursing the automized voice responses that seemed to have been programmed into her. "What does Master need?"

'Curses,' she thought. 'Why can't I just tell him what I need? Like a blanket... and maybe some more covering clothes....' She winced inwardly, feeling her now hard, glass breasts, which seemed to have swollen, pressing against her sundress, as if meaning to rip it right open for him.

Cord smiled at her just as she closed her eyes. He made no game of it, just picking up the first bead his fingers touched- the red one- and flicking it at her forehead as gently as he could and still keep aim. He held his breath with her as he waited for some sudden change, already picking up the second bead just in case.

The bead landed against her head and immediately sank into her, becoming nothingness. Letting out her breath, she seemed to deflate along with it, her eyes opening to find her maid attire growing around her, swamping her, "no no! Please!"

Clutching at her nakedness, she cursed her inability to save the girl with The Mouse King, biting her bottom lip in extreme apprehension of what was to come.

She calmed a little inside, still traumatized, but wanting to try and cooperate. Perhaps if she was a good doll, she could someday become a real girl again.

'Thanks Pinnochio,' she thought sarcastically.

"I am here now," she responded, cursing the automized voice responses that seemed to have been programmed into her. "What does Master need?"

'Curses,' she thought. 'Why can't I just tell him what I need? Like a blanket... and maybe some more covering clothes....' She winced inwardly, feeling her now hard, glass breasts, which seemed to have swollen, pressing against her sundress, as if meaning to rip it right open for him.

He quickly found an image of a doll that was similar to the one before him, noting breast expansion, intense need to please and other symptoms that he seemed to spot in the poor girl. It said to fix her... "Fuck..."

He meant that both literally and in the emotional "well that just ain't goddamn fair" sense.

Cord's hand flew to his mouth as Jessica became even smaller. And then he cursed himself, vehemently, and apologized to the girl all at once as he suddenly felt himself growing bigger, too big for the room, cramped and about to burst through the hall's dimensions.

"I really am the idiot they say I am," he muttered under his breath as he stayed as still as he possibly could, given his predisposition to constant movement. "I don't suppose those vials could set us to rights, could they?" he asked Jessica with what was supposed to be a reassuring smile as he reached his too large hand down to the ground for her to climb onto if she wished.

Cord's hand flew to his mouth as Jessica became even smaller. And then he cursed himself, vehemently, and apologized to the girl all at once as he suddenly felt himself growing bigger, too big for the room, cramped and about to burst through the hall's dimensions.

"I really am the idiot they say I am," he muttered under his breath as he stayed as still as he possibly could, given his predisposition to constant movement. "I don't suppose those vials could set us to rights, could they?" he asked Jessica with what was supposed to be a reassuring smile as he reached his too large hand down to the ground for her to climb onto if she wished.

She could only hear his voice from outside, and the noise of those that grew - like trees expanding in fast-motion - cowering a little, wondering whether he had accidentally dropped the other ball on himself. Shouting to be heard she said, "Just try the other one" Then she hiccuped and the world grew even bigger, "NO!"

Lindsay Barlow

She wondered at the look on his face, feeling her head tilt slowly to adorn a quizzical angle. "Is Master.... Displeased?"

She peered at him, before realizing what was happening. With a little mental shriek, she was hit with the knowledge of what had happened to her. The goddamn house had turned her into nothing more than a pleasure toy for the men inhabitants/visitors. She began battering at the boundaries of her brain until she had a headache, but nothing would shatter the porcelain prison she was trapped in.

She wondered at the look on his face, feeling her head tilt slowly to adorn a quizzical angle. "Is Master.... Displeased?"

She peered at him, before realizing what was happening. With a little mental shriek, she was hit with the knowledge of what had happened to her. The goddamn house had turned her into nothing more than a pleasure toy for the men inhabitants/visitors. She began battering at the boundaries of her brain until she had a headache, but nothing would shatter the porcelain prison she was trapped in.

Slamming the book he scowled at her, letting his anger for the house be felt against the poor lass. He was fed up. He had been here an entire week, helped no one, established nothing. Only problem after issue after torment. So he snapped, just a little.

"Fine, you take what you want" He yelled at the mansion, grabbing a bead and flinging it at the doll, watching her grow smaller to true doll proportions. "This what you want?" His voice cracked with rage.

Christina Riley

Chris found herself settled comfortably beside the giant throne, lazed out on golden silk and large pillows that seemed to absorb her into a whole new world of comfort as she closed her eyes and relaxed. She had heard a commotion outside the door and was curious about what could be going on out there, but having made a promise to herself to stay put, she intended to do so, especially as her current location was not as uncomfortable as being a cat had been, nor as sexually stimulating as being a body for the spirit of the Mansion.

Slamming the book he scowled at her, letting his anger for the house be felt against the poor lass. He was fed up. He had been here an entire week, helped no one, established nothing. Only problem after issue after torment. So he snapped, just a little.

"Fine, you take what you want" He yelled at the mansion, grabbing a bead and flinging it at the doll, watching her grow smaller to true doll proportions. "This what you want?" His voice cracked with rage.

Lindsay gasped in horror as she felt herself shrinking. She screamed loud, fighting even harder against the cage. She felt along the edges of her subconscious looking for something, anything that would help her get free. As her fingers roamed along the seams of her thoughts, she felt something slightly out of place, a hitch, a corner of self-control that was peeling back as she went into rage/panic mode. She grasped at it desperately, ripping it back, shredding the barrier, letting out her anger, using it like a physical weapon to destroy the barrier, and as she screamed at the wall, shredding it, she heard her own voice seeping back into her, warmth flooding her as sunshine filled her eyes and she gasped, the porcelain melting, the ice in her glassy gaze replaced by a fire as she eyed Thomas before leaping across the room, tackling him to the floor.

Lindsay gasped in horror as she felt herself shrinking. She screamed loud, fighting even harder against the cage. She felt along the edges of her subconscious looking for something, anything that would help her get free. As her fingers roamed along the seams of her thoughts, she felt something slightly out of place, a hitch, a corner of self-control that was peeling back as she went into rage/panic mode. She grasped at it desperately, ripping it back, shredding the barrier, letting out her anger, using it like a physical weapon to destroy the barrier, and as she screamed at the wall, shredding it, she heard her own voice seeping back into her, warmth flooding her as sunshine filled her eyes and she gasped, the porcelain melting, the ice in her glassy gaze replaced by a fire as she eyed Thomas before leaping across the room, tackling him to the floor.

Yelping as the woman landed atop him, he watched the bead precariously balanced within the girls cleavage, rocking back and forth. it must have re-emerged upon her survival instinct kicking in, "The hell... this never happens!" And so The Mansion had tricked him again, again, again, "No, please... I didn't mean anything!" Such pathetic words from one who so readily would have given into The Mansions calling...

She could only hear his voice from outside, and the noise of those that grew - like trees expanding in fast-motion - cowering a little, wondering whether he had accidentally dropped the other ball on himself. Shouting to be heard she said, "Just try the other one" Then she hiccuped and the world grew even bigger, "NO!"

Cord winced slightly, "I am the product of the other one. Miss, the vials, do they do the same things?" he repeated calmly, trying to squash his enthusiasm for all of this rapid change for her sake. She obviously was not as excited as he wanted to be.

He saw the box- it looked so small now- on the ground and gently picked it up with one hand, the other still flat on the ground if she chose to come closer.

Cord winced slightly, "I am the product of the other one. Miss, the vials, do they do the same things?" he repeated calmly, trying to squash his enthusiasm for all of this rapid change for her sake. She obviously was not as excited as he wanted to be.

He saw the box- it looked so small now- on the ground and gently picked it up with one hand, the other still flat on the ground if she chose to come closer.

She hiccuped again, and again, until the clothes enveloped her entirely. One day she would return to full height, but when god knows. For now she would be merely a speck amongst The Mansion, another for its collection.

Lindsay Barlow

Yelping as the woman landed atop him, he watched the bead precariously balanced within the girls cleavage, rocking back and forth. it must have re-emerged upon her survival instinct kicking in, "The hell... this never happens!" And so The Mansion had tricked him again, again, again, "No, please... I didn't mean anything!" Such pathetic words from one who so readily would have given into The Mansions calling...

Lindsay glared at him, feeling her strength and power growing inside her until she thought she would burst.

"You would leave me here?" she hissed, digging her manicured nails into his chest. "You would let me be nothing more than a child's accessory in this accursed place?"

She dug the bead out of her chest and flung it aside, sick of "magic" and other things of such nonsense.

Lindsay glared at him, feeling her strength and power growing inside her until she thought she would burst.

"You would leave me here?" she hissed, digging her manicured nails into his chest. "You would let me be nothing more than a child's accessory in this accursed place?"

She dug the bead out of her chest and flung it aside, sick of "magic" and other things of such nonsense.

He may have gasped at the fingernails, but the sigh of relief was impossible not to notice when she flicked the bead aside, "Oh thank the... youch! And yes! Because this Mansion hates me!" He couldn't help but stare at her curves, realise what a glorious woman was laid atop him! And she'd feel his understanding of her beauty, being so pressed up against him, arms splayed out, completely helpless.

She hiccuped again, and again, until the clothes enveloped her entirely. One day she would return to full height, but when god knows. For now she would be merely a speck amongst The Mansion, another for its collection.

Cord couldn't even see her anymore and cursed for it. He really didn't want to step on her, but he couldn't stay still for much longer. "Miss Jessica, if you could please scurry to another side of the room and yell when you get there, that would be lovely. Because I would truly hate to smush you as I try to get into this other room." The girl was cute and all, but the young man really had no patience. If he couldn't help her, he couldn't help her, and that was that.

He may have gasped at the fingernails, but the sigh of relief was impossible not to notice when she flicked the bead aside, "Oh thank the... youch! And yes! Because this Mansion hates me!" He couldn't help but stare at her curves, realise what a glorious woman was laid atop him! And she'd feel his understanding of her beauty, being so pressed up against him, arms splayed out, completely helpless.

She glared, her eyebrows raising as she realized what was happening, but then, being the woman she was, she found it quite thrilling being so in control finally after being forced to please another's whims.

"You truly are a disgusting man, like any other I've met." She leaned in close, her breath hot against his ear as she whispered, "Pigs... that's all you men are." She stayed close to him, licking his lobe slowly, testing his control.

Cord couldn't even see her anymore and cursed for it. He really didn't want to step on her, but he couldn't stay still for much longer. "Miss Jessica, if you could please scurry to another side of the room and yell when you get there, that would be lovely. Because I would truly hate to smush you as I try to get into this other room." The girl was cute and all, but the young man really had no patience. If he couldn't help her, he couldn't help her, and that was that.

She heard him but was presently lost within her own clothes. She tried calling out but all was silence, she too small to conjure sound that he could hear. And if she tried to run, it would take an hour to reach the other side of her motherfricking skirt!

She glared, her eyebrows raising as she realized what was happening, but then, being the woman she was, she found it quite thrilling being so in control finally after being forced to please another's whims.

"You truly are a disgusting man, like any other I've met." She leaned in close, her breath hot against his ear as she whispered, "Pigs... that's all you men are." She stayed close to him, licking his lobe slowly, testing his control.

Thomas tried to push up to escape her grasp but found it impossible, shivering as she licked along his earlobe, "Ok. I'm sorry! I just wanted to be safe!" He pushed up involuntarily at his crotch, knowing this was a bad move, turning his head away in shame and apprehension. His toes curled.

All was silence. "Well, that's mildly off-putting," Cord sighed, rubbing his forehead. Chewing his lower lip, he bent down, "Sorry if this hurts, Miss," and gently, slowly, pushed her clothes out of his way, rationalizing that perhaps she was still among the fallen garments.

That done, he put one situation behind him in favor of facing a new predicament. Getting through that door. He didn't want to try one of the vials just yet, figuring he might need them later and not wanting to break them in his giant hands. He suddenly laughed at the thought of that- giant hands.

"Ah, Mut, my dear friend, if only you could see me now, you could not call me a midget," he said softly to himself as he tried to squeeze through the door way, only to pop out the other side feeling fairly normal in size once again. Or maybe everyone else was a giant too, seeing as how the girl on the cushions was incredibly small.

-----

Mut, as it was, might end up seeing his friend in such a state after all, though he had no idea of it. He had been ordered to be the one to come and fetch his excitable friend upon being told 'You're the only one he listens to.'

"Cord listens to no one but his own ego," Mut mumbled under his breath as he approached the Manor. He pondered, as he stood before the closed door, returning to their make-shift family empty handed. This place was too big for him, an odd thought considering his height and build-- tall and broad shouldered, muscled and scraggly.

Back