Our Paragraphs

Thank you, wanna cum over for a swim? :kiss:

Incredibly sexy!

I do, I do!!

So I've decided to host a swim party...

Not sure what exactly have me the idea, but the invite list is starting to grow! :devil::D

attachment.php

Last edited:
HA! Cute! I like the toe ring too! :)

We had a whole pack of them to chose from. I'm sure we can pick one out for you as well Tali. Just put your sexy foot up in my lap and let Kitty decide what looks best wrapped around your piggies ;)

So I've decided to host a swim party...

Not sure what exactly have me the idea, but the invite list is starting to grow! :devil::D

attachment.php

ooooooooo! a pool party sounds awesome!! and if this is the view i'll get, you can definitely count me in!

What!?! Where the hell have I BEEN!?
There's a whole (big) story to read? Fuuuuuun! Can't wait to dive into it.
Speaking of which. *SPLASH* I love pull parties.
Where's the floating bar? I need something with a little umbrella in it.
Hugs and kisses, sweet peas!!!! :heart::kiss::heart::kiss:

ooooooooo! a pool party sounds awesome!! and if this is the view i'll get, you can definitely count me in!

Cum on Staci! We'd love to have you join the fun! Bikinis are suggested, but highly optional! ;)

What!?! Where the hell have I BEEN!?
There's a whole (big) story to read? Fuuuuuun! Can't wait to dive into it.
Speaking of which. *SPLASH* I love pull parties.
Where's the floating bar? I need something with a little umbrella in it.
Hugs and kisses, sweet peas!!!! :heart::kiss::heart::kiss:

That's right beautiful! It's a "pull" party!! I'll be floating on my back and will serve as the "bar" to serve you. :devil: Lol!!

The "pull" may get deep, so make sure to bring your "flotation devices"!! :D

That's right beautiful! It's a "pull" party!! I'll be floating on my back and will serve as the "bar" to serve you. :devil: Lol!!

The "pull" may get deep, so make sure to bring your "flotation devices"!! :D

Hahahahahaha. Oh how I love a good typo!
And I wish I could blame that on auto-correct -- but pretty sure that one was my crazy, tired brain.
But so many accidents can be happy ones, and this one is definitely happy.
Looking forward to floating beside Kitty and helping her give you a good "pull" in the pool. :devil::kiss:

Hahahahahaha. Oh how I love a good typo!
And I wish I could blame that on auto-correct -- but pretty sure that one was my crazy, tired brain.
But so many accidents can be happy ones, and this one is definitely happy.
Looking forward to floating beside Kitty and helping her give you a good "pull" in the pool. :devil::kiss:

Or maybe Kitty and I can be the ones giving you a couple of good pulls...with our teeth :eek::devil:;):D

I would have called it a "Freudian slip", but I'm pretty certain your mind was telling you to pull on something! Haha

I think this pool party is shaping up nicely! Sexy scenery, so many toys to play with, fun activities to keep us all busy. We just need some yummy drinks and maybe a few more boys to cum over :devil: if not Sean will have his hands full...not sure he will say that's a bad thing though :p

We had a whole pack of them to chose from. I'm sure we can pick one out for you as well Tali. Just put your sexy foot up in my lap and let Kitty decide what looks best wrapped around your piggies ;)
Sweet!!! I've always liked toe rings but never thought to get one!!
I think this pool party is shaping up nicely! Sexy scenery, so many toys to play with, fun activities to keep us all busy. We just need some yummy drinks and maybe a few more boys to cum over :devil: if not Sean will have his hands full...not sure he will say that's a bad thing though :p

Sounds like a plan to me!!!

Baby doll, you are more than enough to keep my hands full! ;) I'm sure we can invite a few other guys to help out as well :devil:

Sweet!!! I've always liked toe rings but never thought to get one!!

Sounds like a plan to me!!!

We can measure your toes for the right size ring. I hope you don't mind but I typically do that with my mouth. It's a fairly accurate science. Lol!

I was hoping to invite a few more friends over for this pool party, BUTT I see they may need some incentive to cum...

Feel free to let me know if you think I'm overdressed :devil:

attachment.php

Last edited:
I was hoping to invite a few more friends over for this pool party, BUTT I see they may need some incentive to cum...

Just a tad overdressed but they look like they come off easy.

Just a tad overdressed but they look like they come off easy.

I KNEW if I showed a little booty, that Tali would come running!! LOL!!!

And they don't come off quite as easy as I'd like! But they do come off for the right person! ;)

Pool party still happening, or is it too late? Would love to cum over. You know.....give Sean a break. :cool:

attachment.php

nice incentive booty boy! I may just have to come join the fun!

and I'm still waiting for my pre-release copy of this hot story I was promised!! Glitterkitty do I need to spank him until he pays up? or is that solely reserved for you??? :devil::devil::eek:;):D

and I'm still waiting for my pre-release copy of this hot story I was promised!! Glitterkitty do I need to spank him until he pays up? or is that solely reserved for you??? :devil::devil::eek:;):D

Well I've got enough booty to go around at the moment.

If I send you a pre-read will you still spank?? I wanna make sure I don't lose my incentive! Lol

Well I've got enough booty to go around at the moment.

If I send you a pre-read will you still spank?? I wanna make sure I don't lose my incentive! Lol

if spanking you gets me what I want, I'm bringing out my big paddle!!

Pool party still happening, or is it too late? Would love to cum over. You know.....give Sean a break. :cool:

If I recall you need some sun on that booty. So cum on over...just don't bring the trunks :devil:

Staci I will pm you a few sentences from the story to hold you over :)
As for spanking my baby boy... I'll hold his arms, you grab the paddle and after we can both :kiss: it better :devil:

Back