Cum in panties

Had GF who used to love to wank me off and have me cum in the pockets of her jeans or trousers as well as her panties.
I got more turned on when she was wearing the panties than when shooting into them in her hand.

I have cum in my neighbors panties quite a few times.. When she leaves them in the laundry room, they always receive a special treat. Also came into a pair that were purchased for my wife's friend who is getting married soon. Love the idea of her wearing them on her wedding night... They say bride on them. devil:

If any guys want to exchange wives panties , let's chat.

Last edited:
Pantie cum

Had a lover years ago who had my type of sexual personality. A friend of ours had a party and I told my lover that I wanted to have her take something special to the party as our little secret.
Before we left for the party I fucked her with her panties on and came inside her. She left her panties on and we went to the party with my cum soaking her panties.
Just knowing that my cum was soaking her panties and running down her leg in front of the other guests was enough to excite us enough to fuck the rest of the night.

Wow, love the pics of the cum filled panties!! I'm just thinking how hot it would be to have a woman bring me a pair full of cum and make me suck them clean. Then I could lick her clean as well!!

I love making her panties all wet and messy with my cum. This looked so good, I couldn't resist licking it up! Adore her pretty lace trimmed knickers, especially when they're wrapped around her fantastically juicy, curvaceous arse xxxx

do9sfUn.jpg

Was asked to make a contribution :eek:

Attachments

• DSC_0003.jpg
    DSC_0003.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 366
Last edited:
Great thread. I've always left dirty panties out to be enjoyed, love finding cum in them.

When I was leaving last night the guy told me to wait n walked over n started to pull my jeans down. I thought he was gonna fuck me again but instead he slipped my panties down a lil n then cam in them on my pussy as a goodbye gift before putting me back on my knees to suck the rest out. Left with cum filled panties n pussy beside my mouth hehe I was good

When I was leaving last night the guy told me to wait n walked over n started to pull my jeans down. I thought he was gonna fuck me again but instead he slipped my panties down a lil n then cam in them on my pussy as a goodbye gift before putting me back on my knees to suck the rest out. Left with cum filled panties n pussy beside my mouth hehe I was good

I'd like to smell your dirty panties

I always say there is nothing sexier than a good attitude and you ladies are perfect examples.

Both my man and I are big fans of him cumming in my panties! :eek: I love putting them on and wearing them while the cum is still fresh and sticky too!!!

Lucky guy, my wife doesn't like me to cum on her, or her panties. It's her parent's fault. #Killjoy.

Back