Husband wants wife to try MFM sex

Joined
Jan 29, 2017
Posts
1
Thus is from my actual life experiences. A story about a husband/boyfriend talking his significant other into trying sex thru MFM sex encounters. We started off by answering ads in swinger papers. The plan was to contact single males and after narrowing the search down to a few, having one at a time come to their place to meet, have drinks, and if all seems right, try and see if she likes the experience. Once all are interested, she is ask to put on some thing more comfortable. Just as she enters the bed room to change she says for the two guys to strip down to their boxers. When she returns wearing a shear baby doll and matching panties, she is ask to make drinks for everyone. The husband/boyfriend selects and starts a dvd porno. She returns with the drinks and sets between them on the sofa. The porno starts and she says " Yeah I should have figured this is the one you would select " ( a MFM sex theme ) little into the porno, she places a leg over each of the guys legs. The husband/boyfriend both put a hand on each of her thighs. The lights are turned down and rge light from the television is al that lights the room. Ten minutes the husband sees out of the corner of his eye that the guest has started moving his hand up and down her thigh getting closer to her pussy each time. Soon the husband feels her take his cock in her hand and also sees she has the guests bigger cock is being stroked by his wife. As the couple have pre planned she, turns and starts giving the husband a bj. The guest seeing her pussy available removes her panties and gets behind her. The husband has second thoughts about letting a guy fuck her, thinks about say stop, but is pushed over the edge by the erotic situation and his cock betrays him. Before the night is over the guest fucks her twice, the husband once etc. Guest leaves, wife ask if they can do it again soon etc.
 
This would make a good story.

A nice twist would be if the husband brought it up in the first place because he had secret bisexual urges.
 
Stories

I like REAL stories of actual husband wife,friend unexpected threesomes in detail. From start to finish , telling how the situation developed into a sexual evening. This actually happened to me and I still get excited reading it and would love to hear other real stories, how it started to develop into wife agreeing.
None of us planned it, this was just another visit by him to our house, next thing I know,my very conservative wife whispers in my ear, something I never thought se even considered let alone requested.

[Please do not post pictures that are not of you.]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm working on a couple of MFM wife stories at the moment. Not sure when I'll be happy enough with them to publish, but in the meantime, there's quite a body of work in that genre already on Lit. Some good, some not.
 
"Unexpected threesome" - that's an interesting idea. Might need to think about it.
 
"Unexpected threesome" - that's an interesting idea. Might need to think about it.
Depends on who isn't expecting the fun at that moment. Our lucky houseguest strolls past their hosts' bedroom and is invited in -- SURPRISE! Or the three are stonedly lounging poolside on a hot day when swimwear and inhibitions vanish. Something like that.
 
Back
Top