What's Your #1 Sexual Turn On?

Wife setting me up by telling me to go out with her friend who is gay while she's working late and have some fun. Not uncommon for us to do this and just have a fun evening, but this time I end up drinking a little too much and he has to take me back to his place. I pass out and wake up naked and tied up with several of his good looking friends standing around naked in the room, and he tells me my wife told him He could have his way with me so he slipped something into my drinks to make me more relaxed. There are six very hung attractive men stroking their cocks and looking at me like they're hungry and I'm dinner.

They all spend the next several hours having me suck their cocks and fucking me multiple times in every way possible. I notice my wife watching from behind the closet door in the corner of the room as she plays with herself, and she has been filming and taking pictures. She then comes over and gets involved, sharing cocks with me and and letting those that want to fuck her do so. We spend the rest of the evening covered in cum and fucking and sucking together.

There of course is so much more and so many more ways this can go, but you get the picture.
wonderful images! thanks

I get really turned on watching a nice cock go from soft to twitchingly stiff without being touched

Exactly, but I also like to slowly tease it with kisses, soft tongue action and very gentle occasional touches to bring it to life. A cock going from soft to stiff is soooo sexy.

Wife setting me up by telling me to go out with her friend who is gay while she's working late and have some fun. Not uncommon for us to do this and just have a fun evening, but this time I end up drinking a little too much and he has to take me back to his place. I pass out and wake up naked and tied up with several of his good looking friends standing around naked in the room, and he tells me my wife told him He could have his way with me so he slipped something into my drinks to make me more relaxed. There are six very hung attractive men stroking their cocks and looking at me like they're hungry and I'm dinner.

They all spend the next several hours having me suck their cocks and fucking me multiple times in every way possible. I notice my wife watching from behind the closet door in the corner of the room as she plays with herself, and she has been filming and taking pictures. She then comes over and gets involved, sharing cocks with me and and letting those that want to fuck her do so. We spend the rest of the evening covered in cum and fucking and sucking together.

There of course is so much more and so many more ways this can go, but you get the picture.

Wow! I want this too!

Watching my wife getting pleasured from a cock, then her watching me clean his cock and fluffy him back to
life. She then spreads her legs to show me the creamy goodness and i dive in for more cleaning. Shes watching
over my back as he slowly pushes his cock in my ass and fucks me as he fucked her. Once shes cleaned and
he came, i crawl forward and slip into her and fuck till i cum in her. Crawl in for another cleanup with my ass
in the air i want to fill him leaking from my ass and over my balls.

Very nice

WOW! What a fantasy. Turn this into a story

I love lesbian videos. Especially where an older lesbian seduces a lesbian virgin. I don't like the raunchy stuff , I like it slow, sensual and passionate. Lots of kissing and boob sucking, for example. Eventually they make each other cum, and the younger girl is now satisfied, grateful, and converted.

Last edited:
I want to watch my wife fuck another man who has a huge cock, then fill her up with his cum. Then she makes me clean all their cum off his cock and balls, then lick all his cum out of her oozing pussy.

69ing with a woman who's on top of me while she's being fucked doggy style by another guy and I'm also licking his dick and balls as he fucks her. He cums in her, pulls out and I suck him clean, then proceed to eat as much of his cum out of her as I can. Then my turn where I'm fucking him in the ass while they 69.

I could go on and on forever on this one

69ing with a woman who's on top of me while she's being fucked doggy style by another guy and I'm also licking his dick and balls as he fucks her. He cums in her, pulls out and I suck him clean, then proceed to eat as much of his cum out of her as I can. Then my turn where I'm fucking him in the ass while they 69.

I could go along with this one.

I love lesbian videos. Especially where an older lesbian seduces a lesbian virgin. I don't like the raunchy stuff , I like it slow, sensual and passionate. Lots of kissing and boob sucking, for example. Eventually they make each other cum, and the younger girl is now satisfied, grateful, and converted.

This. We'd get along well!

I am most attracted to a woman with an imaginative intelligent mind.

Seduction

As a bicurious woman, being seduced by another woman or a couple (either ff or mf) would be so amazing!

My #1 Turn On?

Meeting a cross dressed cutie who is in touch with her femininity yet is proud of her cock, and not afraid to use it.
I want to point out that I'm not judging or admonishing the more submissive girls out there, it's just my proclivity.

Oh yes I want that too! Makes me so hard just thinking about it!

been there done that

# 1 turn on for me is to be is to be with a girl dressed in very sexy fetish wear. When I run my hand up her nylon clad leg I find a nice little surprise and realize that she is a sissy. I grab her hand and place it on my bulge telling her that she will be my little cock sucker. Pushing her to the floor I stand and take out my cock pushing the back of her head towards it. As she is sucking I tell her what a good little cock sucker she is and that I have a nice load as reward for her talents. I shoot my load in her mouth and face and have the slut lick it up.

Yeah that's fine, as long as she's young, thin, pretty, horny, has big perky tits and a tight little ass.

I'd love to take my cross dressing, passable, boy friend on a date...dinner, a movie and drinks. I'd be hard all night, knowing that my date had a cock hiding under his panties.
And we'll put it too good use soon. Sucking, fucking, cumming multiple times, over and over again, all night long.

Last edited:
I'd love to take my cross dressing, passable, boy friend on a date...dinner, a movie and drinks. I'd be hard all night, knowing that my date had a cock hiding under his panties.

Yes! And then on the dance floor in a short skirt with no panties, so you are almost on the verge of being found out together.

My favorite fantascy is

Being nursed. Sucking on a milk filled breasts as the woman holds me and slowly jerks me off. Tasting her sweet warm milk while her hand goes up and down and makes me cum.

Secondly is having a beautiful lady straddle my face as I aly in bed and watch her wet hot pussy slit come down on my mouth! I love to see her open her lips as she comes down on my face. Rock back and forth and cover my face with her cum!!!

Thirdly: Just fuck her as hard and fast as I can and fill her pussy with my hot cum! No foreplay just her spreading her thighs and me driving my cock into her hard and fast until I cum!

I'm here on and off today if anyone wants to chat about any of the above.

needit700@gmail.com

You Make me Drip Pre-Cum ...

May seem strange to others, but for me it is anything involving me giving sexual thrills to other men. Just love being naked in a gay bathhouse, showing off my ass and blowing strangers for hours until I have to go home.

Have to be discreet being married.

The glorious feel of an erection in my mouth (or two heads at the same time that I did, blowing a black and a white guy on my knees publicly). The smooth hardness and strength of a rigid dick so warm filling my adoring mouth.

Learning that becoming queer is a possibility that many men probably think about.
I did, and I love sucking cock and want to do more erotic filthy things with multiple men without being touched myself.

Being fucked and blowing, jacking off two more men, being watched, oh fuck yes.

... With Your Mind. Would LOVE to PM with you...

Having a man slide his cock into my tight ass and once he gets a good rhythm going, having him wrap his belt or some other ligature around my neck and strangle me hard till he fills me with his hot seed. I often shoot hands free from such treatment.

Back