Dominate me and love me please (pm only)

She was going to be alone with him, shopping was she sure she was up for this, she had tons of things going through her mind as she agreed to meet up with him at five thirty she knew she had nothing to worry about, for one she wasn't good enough for him, and she was way to young, and she really didn't know anything about him.

She was waiting on him to say that was all, instead she watched as he removed his jacket, and oh my god she thought to herself as his shirt slung against his tight chest, my god but she wanted to faint at the sight.

She heard him speak and hoped he hadn't caught her looking at him, my goodness what a man she thought.

She smiled at his comment and took her sweater off, she wondered why he was keeping her there, by now he normally dismissed her.
 
At first, he had casually watched her take off her sweater. By the time, she had slipped it from her arms, he was focussed solely on her. Damn, he had watched strippers baring everything to him with less interest than he now had seeing her shoulders. He sat down next to again, just so he would not be tempted to gaze down at the little cleavage that her dress displayed.

When he noticed her eyes on him, he handed her the sheet he was holding, hoping she had not seen him ogling her. "I.." he paused, then pointed to one of the lines on the sheet, "would like you to tackle this one first, and dig deep. I want a summary of every case referenced. I hate arguing torts without complete information."

He paused as he finished and she looked over the sheet. He couldn't help but look at her chest and shoulders, the way them moved as she breathed, the visual softness of her skin. When she looked up again, he asked, "questions? Good. Let me know when you are done wtih that first case."

They both got up, momentarily bringing their bodies close. They looked at each other uncomfortably for a second, an electricity moving between them, before each backed up a step, muttering apologies. "No worries," he said as he moved back to his desk. When he sat down and looked up, she was gone.
 
Last edited:
She gently took off her sweater and then sighed to herself, if only he wasn't go good looking, and had a voice like honey. Her heart was pounding and she was sure that he might just be able to hear it. She smiled as she draped her sweater over the back of her chair. Every time he got remotely close to her she could feel her palms getting sweaty, and her hands semi shaking.

Damn she hoped he didn't notice her looking at him, she accepted the paper work he had handed her and smiled as to make sure she didn't see her looking at him, basically looking at him as if she could look into his soul. "Thank you." She said and looked over to what he had given her to look over. She looked it over and knew she could handle that.

She was looking over the sheet and hoped he wouldn't see her nervousness. Her hands were still slightly shaking and her mind was going in a thousand different ways. "Thank you, sir and if I have any questions ill shoot you a email or call, again I hope I can do my best for you and this office." She said In a very breathy voice.

As close as they were when they both stood up, good lord it felt like a thousand live wires were going off inside of her. She didn't know what to say so she just apologized, to him. She watched as he walked back over to his own desk and she headed to the door, what the hell was wrong with her he was he boss for goodness sake.. And she knew she wasn't relationship or anything material.
 
Midday, he received an email from Tessa with the information he had requested. The tone of the note was formal and confident. He grinned as he sent back a quick, "Brava! thanks, C"

The information in the attachment was as detailed as he had requested. She was good. He pondered how she could be so forward in her emails and yet timid in person. He had noticed her subtly shaking on a couple occasions, and now wondered why. He had never raised his voice or threatened her in any way. Still, he was her male boss, and perhaps she was intimidated. She would have to toughen up if she was going to make it in this business.

He was not surprised when, at 5:30 sharp, he heard a knock on his door. He grabbed his jacket and walked to the door. He opened it and saw her standing there expectantly. "Punctual as always," he said casually, gesturing towards the stairs, "I'll drive."

The stairwell was wide enough to accomodate two side by side. They were half way down when Chris asked her about one of the cases. Tessa looked over at him, and did not see the tear in the carpet on the next step. In the next second, her heel had snagged on the tear and she was falling. Instinctively, Chris tightened his hand on the rail with one hand and reached around her waist with the other. He caught her and pulled her back towards him forcefully. Her body pressed up against his, almost face to face, at an angle. Her hands, which had flailed open when she started to fall, came to rest on his arms.

The stood for a sccond, coming to equilibrium physically, in an awkward, yet intimate embrace. "Gotcha," he joked, "you ok?"

When she affirmed that she was, he released her and they parted, "could you please remind Judy to get someone in to fix that?"

They started down the stairs again, chuckling, "there is nothing uglier than lawyers involved in injury liability."

They exited the building and walked to his car in silence. He didn't trust himself looking at her. She had felt... soo good. He opened her door and held it as she got in. He then cursed himself for the view he got as her dress rode up her legs.

He could feel himself hardening. He closed her door, got in the drivers side and took off, trying desparately to focus on the road.
 
She hoped she did everything correctly as he had asked she knew she had it, and it was just the way she wanted and yet she was still nervous and skeptical in herself, finally after fighting with he send button she finally hit the send button, sighing she leaned back in her chair and relaxed. She smiled at his reply and loved how he always sighed c, the littlest things made her smile about him.

Okay Tessa you can do this, your smart and you have come a long way, and you need to stop underestimating yourself she thought to herself. She knew she was exceptional at least when it came to hard work, she knew everything else in life she was less than exceptional. It was easy to talk to,him behind the letter heads. She was chewing her lip as she knew to herself he was more than exceptional and she knew also she needed to stop thinking of him. Taking a deep breath she grabbed a cup of coffee and got back to work. Okay Tessa time to focus, she giggles to herself. She wasn't like this around other men, there was something about him that made her extremely nervous.

Taking a deep breath she closed her computer down, pulled her sweater back on grabbed her purse and headed to his office and tapped on his door, telling herself to get it together. She waited for him to meet with her. She smiled as he opened the door. She nodded her head and bit her lip, but didn't respond, until he said he'd drive. "Sounds good." Was all she could say in response.

She followed in step with him as they left the office. She was shocked when he asked her about a case, she gulped to herself it was easy through email. She chewed her lip and was ready to answer and had no idea what was coming. Her heart caught in her throat before she was realizing she was slightly falling. She gasped as he grabbed her waist keeping her from falling down the stairs. She looked up into her eyes when she was against his hard chest... Her mouth watered my god he was gorgeous. Damn his arms were strong, she imagined them holding her chill Tessa chill she reminded herself.

She looked up into those beautiful eyes of his, and smiled... "Thank you, for catching me" she said in almost a whisper.

"I defiantly will take care of that first thing." She said with a laugh.

She giggled at his comment and smiled over at him.

She had no idea what to say as they walked to his car, until she spoke up, "um sir, that's twice you saved me now." She said with a bright smile. She waited to see if he would say anything she just wanted to kinda break the silence. He opened the door for her and she climbed into his car.

She looked out the window trying to relax he was so hot, first time she ever thought of a guy as hot. Shaking her head she cleared her thoughts and thought about class tomorrow or at least tried to.
 
As he drove, he was aware of how close she was. If they had been 'involved,' he would have had a hand on her thigh now, sliding up under her dress. Her cock throbbed at the thought. He just hoped she didn't have cause to look at his pants too closely.

In an attempt to get his mind off her body, he did what lawyers always did in pinch. He started talking, "I know that may seem a little odd, but I have made a few observations about people and the law. Simply put, people, be they judges, jury, arbiters, are more inclined to believe an attractive person. Its not fair, but it is the way it is. I have seen it a hundred times. So, I always try to look my best when I go into court, but a particular kind of best. Good suits, well tailored, but nothing that smacks of money to burn. I work out and keep fit, but don't try to be a model or a bodybuilder. That alienates people."

"With women, it is a little trickier. There is still a double standard, so you have to walk that thin line between being too plain and too sexual. You are obviously... fit. (Oh how many other words he could have used, but didn't.) So whatever you are doing exercise wise, keep it up. And this shop has been taking care of our company for some time, so they will get you outfitted in ways that make you look good without being exhibitionist. Professional *and* attractive."

He stopped for a moment, as he executed a turn. They passed a lingerie shop and he had to admit that he would have enjoyed going more. She was so damn attractive. The memory of her body against his was still simmering on his skin.

When they arrived, he parked. They both exited. He held the door for her as they entered. They were greeted by an elegantly dressed woman who kissed Chris on the cheeks. Chris smiled, "Madeline, may I introduce my new assistant Tessa? Tessa, Madeline, our company's apparal savior."

Madeline laughed, looked over at Tessa, then back at Chris, "so young, and so lovely! She will be easy. Chris, I just made tea. Please help yourself. Come with me dear."

Chris grinned as he watched the two women walk towards the fitting room. Lovely, lovely indeed.
 
Her mind was a million miles away from where it should be, getting involved with her boss was the last thing she needed the last thing she wanted was for people to think she was interested and assumed that's why he gave her the new position. She breathed deeply as she tried getting her mind into focus. She closed her eyes for a moment enjoying the sheer silence of the drive. Get a grip Tessa.

She opened her eyes and cleared her thoughts, when his voice finally broke her out out of those thoughts she shouldn't be having in the first place. She sat up a little straighter as she wondered what he was going to say to her. She squinted at his comment about people and attractive, but stay focused on what he was saying to her, dammit but she was more than a pretty face. She did however understand exactly what she was saying, she bit her lip, biting back any smart remarks she might have made and just told herself to shut the hell up and just listen.

She looked quite nervous and she wasn't sure she was comfortable than this, she had never been with a man and she had always kind of dressed decently, but she never really had to dress sexually and professionally at the same time... She didn't respond but all her thoughts showed through on her face clear as day she was sure.

She looked over at him quite serious nada shiver went through her spine, what the hell she was nineteen he shouldn't have this power over her. She sighed to herself and just smiled, relax Tessa he's just a man. "I'm kinda new at this kinda thing, I'm sorry." She mumbled looking out the window.

She was kinda grateful when they arrived at there destination. She stepped out of the car and smoothed the hem of her dress down. She smiled up at him, him being much taller than him, "thank you" she said stepping in. She grinned at the warm ness that Chris was greeted. Tessa reached out her hand to shake Madeline's as she smiled her always warm smile.

She blushed at what Madeline had said about her, and was glad she didn't look at Tessa as some delinquent as she felt she should. She followed behind Madeline and smiled back at Chris.

She thanked Madeline for helping her but she felt small and very inadequate compared to the fashionably dressed woman.
 
Madeline escorted Tessa to a comfortably appointed fitting room, asking her, "would you care for some wine? I find it makes these decisions so much easier."

Tessa poured a small glass, as Madeline produced several books of fabric. She set them down and took up a tape measure, "first things first, undress please." She waited patiently as Tessa removed her sweater and dress, then prompted her, "bra too please."

She gave Tessa an appraising look, then set about taking her measurements, going into far more detail than the younger woman had experienced to date. When Tessa looked reluctant, she explained, "we tailor each piece. Everything we provide you should make you look your best. Chris buys everything from us, and doesn't he look... delicious?"

Madeline grinned at Tessa, "oh yes, if I were twenty years younger..."

When she was done, she handed Tessa a robe, and instructed her to wait. She returned with a number of blouses. She handed one after another to Tessa to try on, rejecting some outright and pinning others to fit better. She had not allowed Tessa to put her bra back on, so some of the sheerer blouses clearly displayed her nipples, hardened by the chill in the room.

She made notes as she went and had Tessa keep the last blouse she tried on on. She went to another room and brought back a selection of skirts and jackets. They repeated the same routine, Tessa trying on what seemed like endless clothes, Madeline looking at her with a sharp eye, making notes.

When Tessa sighed in what seemed frustration, Madeline put her hand on hers, "my dear, I know Chris has his ideas, and he is partly right. Clothes do make the man, or woman. You want to be something in this world? The first step is to look your best. That opens doors. Then, the rest is up to you."

Madeline poured herself some wine, and smiled, "one more thing." She went back and brought out a gown, a slender piece in the Grecian style, and gave it to Tessa. Tessa removed the blouse and slipped the gown on. Madeline tied it in the back and turned her around. She clapped, "all the rest is for court. This is for you."

She turned Tessa towards a mirror, saying more softly, "Chris will love this."

When Tessa protested, Madeline laughed, "Yes, I am sure you are very bright, but I can see the way he looks at you. Have you not? Watch his eyes. Men can hide their feelings, but their eyes tell all. Watch."

Madeline left the fitting room for a moment, then returned to fetch Tessa out into the shop. When she did, she found Chris standing there, motionless. His face was a mask, but his eyes were drinking in every inch of Tessa, roaming over her body as surely as his hands or lips would have.

After several long breathes, he found his voice, "Exquisite... and perfect for a reception. I trust we have something for court as well."

Madeline laughed, "of course, but we cannot be so conservative all the time. Everything will be ready next week."

Chris nodded, unable to take his eyes from Tessa. Madeline smiled, taking Tessa's arm and leading her into the back room again. She raised her eyebrows at the young woman, silently saying, "well?"
 
Last edited:
Tessa had never done this kinda stuff before and it showed all over her young face. She accepted a small glass of wine she wasn't driving, yet she also knew that small glass wouldn't last long.

She watched as Madeline brought out different fabrics and colors for her to look at. She took a deep breath as she removed her sweater and then her dress, and then said bra as well, and Tessa hoped her uncomfortableness didn't show as she gently slipped it off And laid everything neatly in a chair.

Tessa knew her face was red hot she never felt more naked than today that's for sure. She smiled sweetly at the slightly older woman. She blushed as Madeline made her feel at least a little more at ease, "He defiantly looks delicious." She said with a bright smile.

"And I ten years older." She said and smiled the woman making it easier to talk to.

Tessa slipped the robe on and awaited for Madeline to come back into the room. She watched as she brought in tons of different color blouses. She smiled when Madeline disapproved of many and when she sighed at others. Tessa's nipples were rock hard as she gaped at the coolness in the room.

Tessa grinned gently at Madeline as she told her to keep the one blouse. Tessa was never one for this type of thing maybe it's cause she never really had a mom figure to do these sorts of things with. She really appreciated Madeline for taking all this extra time with her.

She looked up at Madeline as she smiled brightly at her, and thanked her for her time, she explained that she wasn't really used to these kind of things. She nooded and smiled at her and knew she was right.

She pulled on the gown that she handed her to try on, she wondered what this part was for and she knew it showed on her face how unsure she was of it. "It's beautiful, but I'm not sure I really need it." She said softly and looked at herself.

"He wouldn't be interested in a girl like me." Just then she felt like Cinderella, worthless and low to low for a man like the prince. "Besides I'm only nineteen, not to mention he's my boss." She said and smiled.

Tessa walked out of the room when Madeline grabbed her hand her heart racing when she looked at Chris and he looked at her gently... She had to admit she had a feeling there was some physical attraction but that was it.

Tessa bit her lip when he said exquisite but she was sure he meant the dress, and not the person inside of the dress.

She turned and thanked Madeline for all her help and told her how much she really appreciated it.

"We'll I'm sure it was just the dress." She explained to Madeline.
 
Madeline laughed, helping remove the dress from Tessa, "my dear, this is just fabric, it was only beautiful when you wore it. And did you watch Chris's eyes? Oh my..."

She was hanging the dress on a hanger as Tessa dressed, "do not sell yourself short or waste your gifts. Beauty, like intelligence, is a gift. It is part of who you are."

As she escorted her from the room, she said more quietly, "and what I would give to have Chris look at me like that. Don't waste that either."

Chris was standing outside, talking on his cell, gesturing animatedly, as Madeline wrote things on a clipboard. She caught Chris's eye, and he waved at her. He managed to finish the call in a minute and walked back into the shop, looking a bit warm from being outside.

He dare not look at Tessa more than a glance. He was still in erotic shock from having seen her in that dress. She was stunning, and was awakening things he had not felt in a long while. He was still trying to wrap his mind around it, and figure out how he was going to deal with it.

He smiled broadly at Madeline, who was impressive eye candy herself. "And now the bad news," he joked, taking the slate. He glanced down the list, then signed off at the bottom. "A bargain," he grinned, "thank you." Madeline enjoyed his attention, then turned to the back, saying she would get him a copy. She returned a minute later, and handed the sheet to Chris. He reached down and took her hand, bringing it to his lips for a light kiss, "always a pleasure."

He turned and saw Tessa standing nearby, "shall we?" They both thanked Madeline and walked out. As they walked to the car, Chris couldn't help but steal glances at Tessa. When they entered the car, he handed her the sheet Madeline had given him, asking her to hold onto it. The estimate was at the bottom and totaled four figures.

It was past seven, and as they pulled out of the parking lot, Chris's stomach growled. He glanced at the clock, "my, how time flies when.... care for a bite, or shall I drop you at your car?"
 
Madeline helped her remove the dress carefully and admired the woman, "Thank you, for all of this I really appreciate it all." She said kinda of ignoring the comment about the way Chris looked at her.

She found herself blushing at the next comment, and took a deep breath, she tried not to let the woman see or tell how shy she really was and she never really took compliments all that well., never feeling like she really deserved them.

She didn't know what to say to that, she was pulling on her sweater and smoothing down her dress as she followed behind Madeline.

She looked at Chris as he was speaking on the phone outside of the shop, she was watching him intently trying to figure him out and just enjoying the view he was so good to her and she had only known him for not even a month yet.

She didn't need to feel anything towards this much older man, her boss, and to good for her in the first place, she found herself wondering what he was like in the bedroom and then wondered why she was a virgin, not that she didn't know about sex, she had pleasures herself many times.... She needed to stop having these thoughts.

She kinda leaned against the wall as he cleared the bill with Madeline, she felt like some kinda leech for not paying for her own new wardrobe, although he explained it was a company thing she was used to taking care of herself.

She nodded her head in acceptance that she was ready to go and gratefully thanked Madeline knowing in the future she wanted to do something for the woman, Chris asked her to hold onto the bill and she glanced at the price and her heart stilled in her chest it was to much.

"I could eat." She said with a blush what the hell really I could eat she thought to herself... Dumb girl.
 
"Excellent! I know a great sushi place not far from here. I love it, but," he paused, "its not as much fun alone."

He paused again, "I guess I should ask if you even like sushi though. They have other things if it is not to your taste."

When she assented, he smiled and then thought for a minute, "why am I asking her? This is not a date. She is not my girlfriend."

They drove a number of blocks in silence, as thoughts moved through his head, as the mere notion of him being involved with her rolled through his mind. At a stop light, he glanced over at her. She was looking out the window, and his gaze travelled over her body.

She had been gorgeous in that gown. His temperature rose just thinking about it. A honk behind him made him aware that the light was green, and he had been in another world. Tessa looked over at him, and he mumbled, "just thinking about something."

In another couple blocks, they pulled into the parking lot of a building with asian architectural features. They both exited the car and walked into the foyer, where Chris was greeted by a middle aged japanese man, "Chris! Good to see you!"

"Hey Hiro," he replied, "good to be back. Table for two please."

Hiroaki looked at him and then at Tessa, smiled, and motioned for them to follow. They were escorted to a low table by a window overlooking a garden. Chris slipped off his shoes and sat down, and watched Tessa imitate him. He tried not to watch her dress ride up her legs as she sat. He sighed to himself. These little glimpses were killing him.

"Do you need a server?" the host asked.

"No," Chris said easily, "just sake for two , and ask Kenichi to make us a boat of something good."

Hiro grinned, "chop chop."

They both laughed as the host departed.

Chris looked across as Tessa, "you are in for a treat."
 
She smiled at him gently as he mentioned a sushi place, and he said though its not much fun alone, she didn't respond.

She had only had sushi once and it wasn't half bad, so she was willing to give it another go.

She agreed by shaking her head and then said that sounded good to her.

She took a deep breath, as being close to him just sent live wires of electricity through her entire body,what the hell was wrong with her, he was way to good for her in the first place... And she knew that.

She was glad that he was giving her the opportunities that he was, but she was catching weird feelings, feelings she had never felt before, she was never in love wasn't even sure how to feel those types of feelings, no one ever loved her growing up, foster home after foster home, she never once felt wanted, and she was a very good child.

As they pulled up she smiled brightly and man it was a beautiful building, she felt a little underdressed as they walked into the foyer and Chris was instantly greeted by a kind older Asian gentleman.

She kinda looked around admiring all the small details of the restaurant, Chris defiantly had very good taste.

They were seated at a low table and man the view was absolutely stunning. She watched at Chris removed his shoes, then did the same sighing relief to have the heels off.

She looked up as the host walked over to them and asked if they needed a host.

She smiled kindly at the host as she looked over at Chris gently as she looked at him and admired him, she had never seen a more beautiful man.

She grinned to herself as she smiled once more, for some reason her heart raced every time she looked at Chris.

His laughter was like music to her ears.

Being here with you is a treat she thought to herself.
 
He found himself smiling at her delight. It was clear that she was new to moving in the world that his income afforded him. She was rather shy about it, and he relished introducing her to its pleasures. She was so refreshing, compared to some of the jaded women he had dated. Fresh, that was the word that described her. Young and fresh, and when he dared admit it, delicious looking.

His musings about her were interrupted by a waitress bringing bottle of sake and two cups. She set them down and smiled at Chris, "your favorite."

He grinned back at her, "Mariko, thank you. I am glad one of us remembers." They both laughed as she poured them each a cup, then bowed and departed.

Chris held his cup up to toast, "to exciting futures."

They clinked cups and brought them to their lips, Chris taking a mouthful and sighing contentedly. When he swallowed, he explained how this particular brand always felt silky in his mouth.

A moment later, the waitress returned with a huge boat of assorted sushi and sashimi. Chris laughed as she set it between them, "I know I haven't been here in a while, but is Kenichi trying to fatten me up?"

Mariko grinned back at him, "No, I think he is just cleaning out the leftovers. Enjoy!"

Chris looked at Tessa, and shook his head, "I don't think they even know the meaning of the word leftover."

Sensing she might not know what everything was, he pointed out each type of fish and seafood before them, then told her to dive in. He reached out with his chopsticks and pulled a long piece of sashimi off the boat. He saw her watching him, as he brought it to his lips, and snaked out his tongue to seize it and pull it back into his mouth. She looked surprised, and to his surprise, he winked at her, then gestured for her try some.
 
His smile always did something to her deep inside. She wasn't used to these kinds of luxuries but she also knew she wasn't slum either. Her thoughts were a million miles away as she just enjoyed being here with him. She wondered what might be on his own mind. She looked over admiring everything about him. She wriggles a little to get more comfortable.

She smiled up as a woman bringing over the drinks walked over and placed them on the table and Tessa gently smiled at her.

She watched as the woman poured them both a cup and Tessa thanked her softly as she watched the woman walk away.

She clicked her glass gently at Chris's and smiled at his toast and agreed brightly.

She almost lost complete sense of herself as she watched the look of immense pleasure as he took the first drink, nothing ever looked more or looked like it tasted better than watching Chris drink the sake.

She looked over the food and settled down her thoughts as she looked over at him and giggled at the comment he made when there food was placed before them.

She laughed at the woman's comment even more so.

She smiled at Chris and told him it all looked very delicious and she had no idea where to start.

As he explained everything it all sounded do delectable to her, but she rather much enjoyed watching him eat his first bite of food, but damn he made eating look insatiable to her, when he winked at her a shiver went through her spine and she sighed, using her chop sticks and grabbing a piece of sushi before gently placing it in her mouth.
 
He paused as he saw her begin to eat. The sight of her mouth opening and taking things within it was quite erotic to him. No mystery as to why, as he felt his loins tighten. His eyes widened slightly, and he took a large sip of sake and refocussed.

They both must have been hungry, as the ate in silence for a bit, both relishing dinner. They drank freely, and soon their waitress brought them another bottle of sake. As she did, Chris noticed that she had her hair bound up in a knot, with the two chop sticks crossed in the middle. He looked over a Tessa, then back at Mariko, and asked, "I have a question. Could you do Tessa's hair like yours?"

Mariko smiled, "Of course, very simple."

She moved behind Tessa, taking her hair into two large handfuls, coiled it briefly, and put two spare chop sticks in it. Chris clapped, "brava."

Mariko smiled, "anything else?"

Chris just smiled back, and she left. He turned his attention back to Tessa. Her neck, now completely bare, looked completely delicious, and he wondered if she liked having it bitten. When he saw him looking at her so intently, he covered, "Now that you have a new wardrobe coming, a more... professional hair style is in order."
 
Tessa savored the first bite of sushi surprised at how delectable it tasted she closed her eyes and sighed content at the texture and the taste. She was grateful that Chris had decided on this place, it was truly amazing and she was glad that he chose to share it with her, in the first place.

The rest of their meal was enjoyed and silence and Tessa enjoyed and savored every last bite of food she tasted, she looked at Chris and thanked him and explained how amazing everything tasted, when another sake was being brought to the table and Chris looked at the woman. Tessa was shocked in the question he asked the woman and it showed on her face.

Tessa looked up at the Asian woman as she said very simple and wondered what was wrong with her own hair.

Tessa was shocked when the woman came around and did her hair much in the same style of her the Asian woman's, the shocked look stayed on her face after the woman left.

She shook her head in kinda disbelief.

She looked over at Chris who after watching the woman leave, she sighed to herself and bit her lip, Ashe mentioned a new hair style to go along with the new clothing, she agreed by nodding her head but she knew how to professional style her own hair.
 
Chris regarded Tessa's now pensive expression, which contrasted her more relaxed and happy expression of a couple minutes ago. The only thing that had changed was her hair. He gave her a small smile, "not happy with the up do?"

Her response was less than clear, so he shrugged, "hey, you should always be open to new experiences. Before tonight, would you have thought you would have enjoyed sea urchin?"

"Besides," he continued, "life experiences aside, you are going to be part of my team, and how you look, particularly in court, reflects on how that team is perceived. I want you to cultivate a look that conveys professional, sharp, knowledgeable. Attractive you have in spades. We just need to fine tune the rest."

He finished and looked down at the boat, surveying what was left. He took another piece of tuna resting on his side of the boat and thought about that fact that he had just told her plainly that she was attractive. He hadn't meant for it to come out like that, but it had. And, it was true. As he regarded her, his eyes started to undress her again, he found her beautiful.

He picked up the flask of sake and gestured to Tessa. When she shook her head, he poured the last into his cup and then drained it. On cue, Mariko appeared, asking if they wanted anything else. He saw Tessa shake her head, and said, "no, we're stuffed like geese."

Mariko left the tab, which Chris glanced at, wrote a generous tip, then signed. He looked at Tessa, "shall we?"

They both unfolded, slipped on their shoes, and walked to the door. The host said his goodbyes, as Chris opened the door and briefly touched Tessa on the back. He almost immediately withdrew his hand. He reminded himself that they were not on a date. He sighed. She was just so touchable though.

On the drive back to the firm, they chatted about sushi and other things asian. It was dark by the time Chris pulled in next to Tessa's car. He was at a momentary loss for words, settling on "see you in the morning," as she got out. He watched her unlock her car and get in. When her engine turned over, he rolled out of the parking lot and drove home. As he walked into the house, he felt vaguely unsatisfied. The evening had felt like a date, but wasn't a date, and hadn't ended the way dates ended, if they ended. He threw up his hands, "what am I doing?"
 
She knew her confused expression would shine through, she tried to cover it but just couldn't. She almost didn't even realize that she was biting her lip. She didn't really have a response so she said just fine... She had always felt inadequate and for some reason this was along with the same line.

She looked up gently as he spoke to her and she gave a half smile, she was open to new experiences but she also wanted people to like her for more than her looks. She did laugh when he mentioned the sea urchin admitting that it was rather delicious.

She listened intently as he spoke and she did agree sorta with what he had to say, but at the same time she was smart, probably more brilliant than a lot of people seemed to give her credit for so she wanted people to see her for more than just being attractive. She sighed and blushed when he mentioned that she wAs attractive.

She was chewing in her lip, a billion thoughts running through her mind, especially the fact that a man like Chris found her attractive, or perhaps he just said that to nice, either way it was nice hearing, and if he thought her hair was more presentable in the way he kinda visioned it than so be it, she could be her inadequacy to the side and just focus that he was doing what was best for court.

She shook her head no to his offering of sake. She watched him drain the rest he was beautiful as beautiful as a man could be. Tessa smiled as the woman walked back over, and she said no when asked if they needed anything else. She grinned at Chris's comment but he was spot on she was defiantly stuffed, she looked over at Chris and smiled before speaking. "Sir, that was amazing thank you for bringing me here." She said still not able to really call him Chris it just didn't feel right coming of her lips.

She didn't feel right him picking up the tab and she told him that as well, that she would give him at least her half of the bill but she wasn't having any of that.

Tessa shook her head yes when Chris said shall we.

Tessa placed her shoes on stood pulled her sweater on, and smoothed down her dress as she looked over at Chris my god, he was the most gorgeous man she had ever laid her eyes on, as they were leaving he gently placed his hand on her back and her skin felt on fire just from one simple touch, and then it was quickly gone, and she didn't blame him.

She smiled as they talked about dinner and she was kinda glad when they arrived at the office and to her car only because everything about him made her nervous, but she loved being around him, as they said there goodbyes she got in her car drove home, and wondered what the rest of the week was going to be.
 
He had slept fitfully that night, waking up more than once with a hard on. The reason was obvious, as more than one dream featured Tessa. That morning, he had made a point of working out extra hard at the gym, trying to burn off some of this extra energy. It hadn't helped that he had noticed one of the women at the gym, stretching and exercising in a form fitting spandex, rather resembled Tessa.

He dug into work as well, trying to keep focussed. He assembled quite a list for Tessa and intended to keep things professional, until she walked through his door.

He looked up and smiled, "Good morning! Sleep well? I am still feeling full from last night."

He found that he could not take his eyes from her as she sat down in front of him. He handed her the list, and asked her to tackle the starred cases first. As she reviewed the items before her, he looked down at his calendar, asking, "I have tonight and tomorrow night free. Would either of those work for more shopping and hair styling?"

He stopped and chuckled, "sheesh, I sound like your best gay male friend."

When she giggled, he continued, "You're going to be fabulous darling."

She answered him, and he agreed, "OK, same time then."

He dismissed her, although he would have much preferred her stay, but could think of no good reason to delay her. As she walked towards the door, his eyes were drawn to the sway of her hips, which reminded him, "hey, which gym do you go to?"

"Well, you should try mine some time. I have a ton of free passes. Wait a second," he said as he opened a drawer and searched briefly. He took out a half dozen passes and offered them to her. Tessa returned, extending her hand for them. His eyes traveled from her hand, up her arm, shoulder, throat, face, settling on her gorgeous eyes.

He smiled, "probably see you there some time."
 
She got home took a cold shower, and crawled into bed these new feelings she was having for her boss were beginning to get out of control and she wondered more and more if this was the best thing, she knew she shouldn't or couldn't develop anything stronger for him there was far to many obstacles.

The next morning she woke early and instead of going to the gym grabbed a quick run, to cleat the cobwebs from her head so to speak.

As she walked into the office his warm smile and sexy as hell voice greeted her, and she had to contain her own giddiness.

She was reading over the list clearing out her mind, fuck he was absolutely gorgeous.. Breath Tessa breath She reminded hisself as he spoke up and she smiled brightly at him.

She giggled back at him as he made that comment your all man she thought to herself.. Mm all male indeed.

She blushed at his comment.

"Sounds like a plan sir." She said with a gentle smile.

As he asked her which gym she went to she told him and then she turned and looked at him gently imagining sweat dripping off of his hard tight chest, her mouth almost watered right then and there.

She smiled thinking hell yeah you'll see me there she thought, and she breathed a deep breath her heart pounding at the thought.

"I'd like that." She said softly and walked out the door.
 
Chris was buried deep in files when he heard a knock on his door, and looked up to see Tessa. A week ago, he would have told her another time, but without a thought, he closed the file he was reading and shoveled several into his briefcase. He got up, smiling warmly at Tessa, "Shall we? First stop, salon."

They exited the building by the same route they took yesterday. Chris noted that the stair had been fixed, and briefly remembered catching Tessa, and the feel of her body. As they got into his car, he began asking her about some of the work he had given her that day. He paused, struck by how they moved easily together now, she following his lead, letting him open the door, seeming at home in his car. He looked over at her, all sexy and young, and right where she should be.

The salon was a short distance from the firm, so they were well on time for the 6:00 appointment he had set for her. The stylist was a curvy woman around Chris's age, who greeted them in the reception area. Chris explained that they were looking for an attractive, yet professional style, something sharp.

Charlene looked at Tessa's hair for a moment, and escorted her to her chair in the salon. Chris knew this would take a while, so made himself a coffee and opened his briefcase. The receptionist walked over to him, "no manicure today Chris?"

"No, sorry Bonnie, I have a ton to do," he replied.

"So who's the cute girl?" she asked nosily.

Chris looked her in the eye, "that is my new assistant, Tessa. We are doing a bit of professional grooming."

"Uh huh," she grinned, walking back to her desk.
 
She didn't like changing herself for a man but it was for work so she figured it was fine, perhaps she just wanted chris to like her for who she was, but that didn't matter either he was only her boss after all. She lightly tapped on the door and then walked in when he gestures for her to come on in. She took a deep breath every time she looked at him something inside of her went insane. "Sure am." She replied softly when he said shall we, she surely hoped her look of apprehension didn't show on her face.

She followed in step with him as they left the office, all kinds of thoughts were going through her mind and she was grateful for the silence. She watched her step even though it was okay, cause it had already been fixed but she had been embarrassed once and she didn't want it to happen again. She wasn't as nervous as she was before, but she kept thinking of how it seemed like all he wanted to do was change her, she never felt quite good enough, and she still didn't. She answered as he asked her about the work her had given her today. She was chewing her lip, trying to avoid all of the thoughts that were racing through her head. She noticed him look over at her and she quickly, smiled, she didn't need him to know the thoughts that she was having at all.

They pulled up to the salon Chris had told her about and she sighed inwardly once again her inadaquence shined through, she hated feeling this way about herself, but aside from Bonnie no one had ever really made her feel anything but useless, and although she hid the fact well of her past, every now and then it crept up on her. Tess quickly got out of her thoughts as she heard Chris speak.

Tessa followed the woman to the chair and comfortably sat in the chair. She closed her eyes and made herself relax. She watched the woman talk to Chris took a deep breath and told herself change was a good thing.

Tessa didn't listen in on the conversation that was not the type of person she was considering how closed off she was, she might be trusting but that only went so far. She was grateful that Chris wasn't the type of person that was the type of person who liked to ask a lot of questions.

She just sat and waited patiently for the woman to come over to her.
 
He couldn't see very well back into the salon, but did see Tessa being led to the chair by the sink and returning later to the stylist's chair with her hair wrapped in a towel. The stylist played with her hair for a bit, then started cutting.

Chris was making good progress on his paperwork, and had set some papers back into their file, when a well endowed woman in her mid-twenties approached him. He looked up at her from his chair, "Hi Trish."

"Hey Chris," she said, stopping in front of him and taking his hand, "look at these hands. They're terrible. You are having a manicure, and I am not taking no for an answer."

He chuckled, "alright, alright already."

He packed up his briefcase and followed her to her station. She sat down across from him, took a hand and began to work. This was a guilty pleasure for Chris. Trish had lovely, full breasts, and she wore garments which showed them off. So as his hands were being worked up, he had no choice but to gaze at her cleavage. Trish was no fool, and made sure to pull her tops down a bit before working on one of her favorite clients.

The manicures always seemed to be over in minutes. Trish got up, saying to him, "Now don't you feel better."

He stood and grinned at her, "always Trish, always."

He turned to see Tessa standing in front of him, next to Charlene. He barely saw Charlene, his eyes looking at Tessa's hair, how it framed her face, and curled around her neck.

He smiled broadly, "beautiful, just beautiful. What do you think Tessa?"
 
Tessa had to admit it felt kinda niceto be pampered but then the feeling of inadequacy crept right back up again and slapped her i the face, she sighed to herself she just would never be good enough for anyone. She closed her eyes when they started cutting her hair.

The bell rand and Tessa opened her eyes and looked at the woman that entered she was pretty and walked right over to Chris, my god did he know every woman in America, she rolled here eyes telling herself it didn't matter anyway In the first place.

She noticed the woman touching his hands and for some strange feeling she felt oddly jealous, what was wrong with her she had never felt this way before and she was only nineteen in the first place, she knew she would never be good enough for a man like Chris.

His laugh was like music to her ears, well at least someone made him laugh, she thought to herself, and she didn't even have to change anything about herself to get him to notice her either, her tits were plenty enough, oh good god she thought to herself she sounded like a jelous vindictive bitch, and that was enough.

Okay okay she told herself as she bit her lip and looked away from the two and just focused on what was being done to her hair, it didn't matter what Chris was doing or what they were doing with one another, she was sure he probably hooked up with him once before. She rolled her eyes once again and told herself that she didn't careit was his own damn business.

She realized she was chewing her lip and quickly stopped last thing she needed was for Chris to see her own feelings.

She heard what he said to the woman and that familiar twinge of jealously hit her, what the hell was wrong with her.

She looked down as he looked at her, and then she tried not to look at him. She breathed deeply, and tried not to let him see how uncomfortable she was really good, she was never one to like or enjoy being the center of attention.

"It's very nice." She said and she meant it, she really liked it, but she also felt like he didn't like anything about her, and he wanted to change everything about her she hoped that it didn't show on her face.
 
Back
Top