I Want To Suck Cock So Bad But...

try it

have met and sucked a bunch of nice guys on squirt and a4a. the issue is more getting up the courage to start,

So true! Ill say that you should let your inhibitions just drift away, thinking of other guys who have let you know that you should try being with guy
 
first time

And of course everyone is scared shitless of being turned out making it triple difficult to meet someone with the same interests

Ive found that if you are serious about meeting up with another guy, you both show that youre interested. Most guys are serious about meeting up with you too. Dont be shy, be yourself
 
Hey...

I'm bisexual myself, and like others on this thread want someone to call a 'suck buddy.' You said "I told him I wanted to do it and let the silence hang in the air. He said no." This is what scares the hell out of me about coming out completely with my own bisexuality. I can only imagine the altered relationships with friends at work. I am married, and my wife knows who I am (and my sister,) but that's it. I've decided that if I were to relocate (always wanted to move south) I would not be hiding anything. I wouldn't broadcast it, of course ("Hi, I'm Dean, I like cock."), but I wouldn't shirk from my bisexuality when the situation/conversation came up. New people I met would meet ME. So hard to take that step here and now...my own brothers and sisters...no. Not yet. Heck I've only just admitted this to myself a few months ago, anyway.

I understand how you feel. I share the same anxieties concerning 'other' people close to me finding out about my desires. If my wife knew, it would ABSOLUTELY be over in a most definite and final way. Maybe that adds to my secret attraction to the thought of sucking cock.
 
I understand how you feel. I share the same anxieties concerning 'other' people close to me finding out about my desires. If my wife knew, it would ABSOLUTELY be over in a most definite and final way. Maybe that adds to my secret attraction to the thought of sucking cock.

That's sad to hear that your wife would take it that way. If she opened up and let loose a little she might enjoy the benefits of you being bi curious...just sayin
 
Oh My God! I am not alone. I have the exact same urges and fears as everyone else here. I really thought I was all alone. I would love to find a suck buddy. Someone I can trust and be comfortable with. It is just so intimidating. I am just glad I found a forum where other guys have the same feelings and thoughts I do.

I do at least cam. I so enjoy jerking off with another guy on video.

No. You are definitely not alone.
 
Jump on in, nothing quite like it! Im not going to say its my favorite past time, but it is number 2!
 
Been curious for years and I've gone from thinking I just want to try it as a one-off to thinking it would be best to have a buddy to experiment with... wanking and sucking and more.

Finding one is even harder than working up the courage to actually do it!
 
I too have this fantasy, but will never fulfill it simply because my wife is against it and I would never do anything intentionally that would jeopardize our relationship. I would do absolutely anything my wife would desire.
 
shemale

Would love to work up the courage to meet with a dominant Lady boy ,I guess I'm not really gay even tho I have fantasy's about it all the time .Some really gorgeous she males in some sites .I'm a lot like previous writers who are terrified of catching some thing .Maybe I am gay since I want to suck a cock so badly ,have some cum in my mouth is another matter ,unless forced by a really strong dom I don't think I could do it .
 
I just can't seem to let it happen. I have been with one other guy before and I did taste his cock but I couldn't bring myself to suck him to completion. Anybody who's read my stories knows I fantasize about sucking a guy off to completion...a blowjob that ends with me swallowing and loving his cum. I find that several things have kept me from fulfilling this long time fantasy.

1) The fear of disease, HIV, Herpes, and any other STD or socially transmitted disease you can think of. This is my number one reason for not "just doing it"

2) I'm really afraid that I may just barf when the cum starts shooting in my mouth....really. Silly isn't it...my favorite fantasy and I'm worried it might make me ill.

3) Discovery...not by my wife, she knows, but by my kids and/or coworkers. Why should I care?? I know I shouldn't but I do.

What are your reasons for not "Just doing it"?? Or how did you overcome your fears and allow it to happen??
buck,buck,buck,buck
 
Cock-Sucker

My problem - if that's the way it should be considered, is entirely different. It's as though I carry a sign on my forehead that says 'Cock-Sucker'. I've never experienced any difficulty getting guys to come on to me. I need make no effort at all. When I was a kid me and a friend started out playing with each others cocks, as young eager curious guys tend to do. It graduated to mutual sucking, but soon it became obvious that I enjoyed sucking his cock far more than he enjoyed sucking mine, so it got to be that I was doing him on a fairly regular basis. Whether other kids got to know, or if my friend bragged? - I don't know, but a couple of other guys approached me, kinda nervous and uncertain, and I sucked them off too. During my teen years I was unsure about my sexual identity, confused and messed-up, but an older guy hit on me… seduced me I suppose you could say, and I wound up sucking his cock on a regular basis. Did he recognize my potential? Did he see something in me that told him I was a natural cock-sucker? Is it so obvious? Since then I've had a number of other guys, I've never had to go out and seek them, they've made the approach, and I responded. Not sure what this means. It seems other guys have this big psychological problem about going down on cock, to me that's never been a problem at all...
 
Back
Top