As The Hospital Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. I am all alone in the wilderness.

Not quite alone.

I usually wander through for another sip of something cold and to rest for a minute. The weeds are giving it up nicely this morning.

I trust that studying is going well.

Camshaft duration is equal to two times the lobe centerline angle plus the intake/exhaust overlap. :rolleyes:

Is that the same lube from earlier in the thread?

I sincerely doubt it.

cca-104_w_ml.jpg

I think this stuff would have all sorts of uses, though . . . for things that need to be assembled correctly and broken in properly.

Starting up with new company, they have some cct-rn's, it's only a matter of time before the sluts come out to play lol sure there is an equivalent in house :)

I love gifts. :heart:
"Why do you think it's called ICU?"

We also call it trauma naked.

I don't even snap the gowns, I just lay it over top of the patient.
I'm glad, I hope TH sees it too.

I like the 'I've got a needle and I'm not afraid to use it.' :)

:heart: I got this needle, you know I'm afraid of needles? I have no problem sticking others.

Where's the lube?

It's the Pharmer's fault. They lock it up in the Pyxis now. I have to override to get it.

poke poke :heart:
Everything that goes wrong can be blamed on one of two groups of people: pharmacy or anesthesia.

Why the hell would they lock up Surgilube? PCA keys and prescription pads, yeah, I get that. Lube? *shaking my head*

Checking out a new bus today...... Kept staring at the new leather restraints on the gurney. I'd love a nurse ride along to strap down and toy with on the return leg... Someday perhaps...

Our company is going to Pyxis I'm not looking forward to it

Everything that goes wrong can be blamed on one of two groups of people: pharmacy or anesthesia.

Why the hell would they lock up Surgilube? PCA keys and prescription pads, yeah, I get that. Lube? *shaking my head*
The funny thing is that our PCA key is not even locked up. It's hanging on a hook on the wall, or in some nurse's pocket. There is so much analgesia flowing that nobody wants to put the key away.

Every time it's time to change the morphine vial we walk around: Do you have the PCA key? Do you have the PCA key?

It's not even patient controlled analgesia for these sedated people-- it is nurse controlled! Heart rate up? Up the morphine! It still goes in a locked PCA pump, except Fentanyl infusions-- and love that for the nursing dose--- bolus the patient an extra 25 mcgs before the turn, hehehehe right out of the bag.
---

Oh yeah-- the surgilube... I don't know the rationale. I guess it is because central supply doesn't stock us with it, the pharmacy does. I just want to call them one day with my sexy voice and ask for some surgilube.

Anesthesia, usually love them but they LOVE to bring the post-operative straight to ICU with no time in the PACU. No time in PACU? You are the PACU.

Ok, thank you. What? Hahahaha! And they leave their papers in the room. The sleepers.

Checking out a new bus today...... Kept staring at the new leather restraints on the gurney. I'd love a nurse ride along to strap down and toy with on the return leg... Someday perhaps...

Our company is going to Pyxis I'm not looking forward to it
I just don't know if I want to be on a gurney. Can we call it a stretcher?

Stretcher? We got one of those.... Doesn't get used much though. I'm sure I can think of something:) Another thing I was thinking of was how the airway/jump seat
wasn't visible from the drivers seat. Imagine somebody sitting there exposing themselves to me, the medic on the jump seat. I couldn't do a thing about it. Unbuttoning a uniform shirt, pulling down bra cups, stroking your breasts. All the while I just have to sit staring, lusting, leering. Perhaps you would unzip your pants....

God that would suck and be awesome at the same time. I'd be so ficking hard but powerless. I'd hope for a long tunnel lol or maybe a dark night

Stretcher? We got one of those.... Doesn't get used much though. I'm sure I can think of something:) Another thing I was thinking of was how the airway/jump seat
wasn't visible from the drivers seat. Imagine somebody sitting there exposing themselves to me, the medic on the jump seat. I couldn't do a thing about it. Unbuttoning a uniform shirt, pulling down bra cups, stroking your breasts. All the while I just have to sit staring, lusting, leering. Perhaps you would unzip your pants....

God that would suck and be awesome at the same time. I'd be so ficking hard but powerless. I'd hope for a long tunnel lol or maybe a dark night

I don't think Batman's into that kind of thing.

8)

You love torture. :heart:

And those that come walking back in recovered to say thank you with a limp but living makes for a sight for happy eyes.

We don’t give up and it is worth it. We don't give up when life hangs only by by broken bones and busted ligaments.

I feel so lucky to be able to even witness and assist the putting back together of mangled bodies. Finding hope when there is none because I have seen this before and it is possible. It is those early critical hours by hours that turn into days, weeks, and multiple surgeries.

The suffering that is an ICU bed, the trauma of that experience alone has to be so awful-- and then there are these nurses knocking down pain and beating up reality to provide some kind of relief. We got you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back