The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel your pain, Wenchie. (Sort of.)

I've been in a kind of asexual period now for awhile, but for the last month or so, I've been feeling non-sexualized masochistic desires again. But I don't know anyone nearby whom I'd trust to do things to me and not try to make it about sex, so I just suck it up and try to ignore it. I know I couldn't handle some dude trying to shove his dick in my face (or other parts) right now.

See I have, kind of, the opposite issue. I've been single for almost exactly a year, and have an intelligent, experienced, respectful, friend who offered to violet wand me (something I am curious about) and also experiment with fisting (something I'm iffy about but he promised to be gentile and stop if asked) he said he has no problem keeping it nonsexual (and I COMPLETELY believe him) it would just be for my pleasure and experience..... I've thought and thought about it.

But I need and pine for that emotional attachment...That longing to please... I want the love. Stupid love. I hate love. Grrrr

Last edited:
See I have, kind of, the opposite issue. I've been single for almost exactly a year, and have an intelligent, experienced, respectful, friend who offered to violet wand me (something I am curious about) and also fisting (something I'm iffy about but he promised to be gentile and stop if asked) he said he has no problem keeping it nonsexual (and I COMPLETELY believe him) it would just be for my pleasure and experience..... I've thought and thought about it.
But I need and long for that emotional attachment... I want the love. Stupid love. I hate love. Grrrr

*Hugs* Love is what got me into this mess to start with, so I feel you. I want the pain to clear my mind, but I don't want sex to fuck my head up any more than it already is. Emotional attachment is pretty much out of the question when your heart is elsewhere....

I didn't say that.

Maybe not the most emotional one, but yes, taking a good bit of load off your shoulders, which can give you some additional resources to deal with the emotional issues. It's amazing how some dollars (or lack of them) can ease or aggravate other, completely unrelated, problems in our minds. I'm still keeping the Wenchie antenna fully super powered up, though. :rose:Yeah, too bad your local is so far from my local. I've been known to be willing to sacrifice my "virtue" for a good cause. ;)

Your purving made me smile. :)

I feel your pain, Wenchie. (Sort of.)

I've been in a kind of asexual period now for awhile, but for the last month or so, I've been feeling non-sexualized masochistic desires again. But I don't know anyone nearby whom I'd trust to do things to me and not try to make it about sex, so I just suck it up and try to ignore it. I know I couldn't handle some dude trying to shove his dick in my face (or other parts) right now.

Yeah, I've been fighting the urge to cut. I'm not sure why, it's not much different than asking some one to beat the snot out of me, but my mind just says "bad wenchie" when I look longingly to my knives

In the spirit of neighbor helping neighbor. You're just selfless like that.

It's beautiful.

*sniff*

It is! Beautiful, I mean. This is such a lovely community. :rose:

See I have, kind of, the opposite issue. I've been single for almost exactly a year, and have an intelligent, experienced, respectful, friend who offered to violet wand me (something I am curious about) and also experiment with fisting (something I'm iffy about but he promised to be gentile and stop if asked) he said he has no problem keeping it nonsexual (and I COMPLETELY believe him) it would just be for my pleasure and experience..... I've thought and thought about it.

But I need and pine for that emotional attachment...That longing to please... I want the love. Stupid love. I hate love. Grrrr

I can't manage without the emotional attachment. Nothing touches me without that. I've given up trying to be different.

I can't manage without the emotional attachment. Nothing touches me without that. I've given up trying to be different.

Yes, but I often think about my fantasies that can not be fulfilled because of it. I teeter between "what the hell" and "I want the love" *sigh*

Whoever hung a white ceiling fan in a kitchen with no hood over the range and windows that cannot be opened aught be shot.

No. Worse!

Made to come clean it, whenever I say and to my persnickity satisfaction.

:definitive nod:

It is! Beautiful, I mean. This is such a lovely community. :rose:

Yes, but I often think about my fantasies that can not be fulfilled because of it. I teeter between "what the hell" and "I want the love" *sigh*

Now see, I'm very good at putting people in boxes, and I can fuck with out it meaning a thing. But as soon as emotion comes into play in our . . .um. . . play, well then I can't put them back in the "casual fuck" box.

*twitch* Either my empathic sensitivity is OFF THE CHARTS today, or my roommate's boyfriend waited WAY too long to come visit. Regardless, I feel like I'm being assaulted when they're not even in the damned ROOM. It's like..coming off them in WAVES through the stinkin' WALL. Not sound waves or "up to funny business" waves...it's hard to describe.

Regardless. I have drank WAY too much to put up a wall here -__- BLAH.

How did I get talked into this? *sigh*

Is this one of those things where someone agreed to do shit they couldn't actually do? And then there you are, trying help them do that shit -- which you can't actually do either?

Because I'm wondering the same damn thing.

:mad:

I get it.
Its my own fault.
I'm the one who put all the irons in the fire.
And I get that sometimes all you can do is pull the iron out, put out the flame, put it back in the fire and step to the next iron.
But color coded- numerical- reverse chonologicalled- dewey decimaled me is really getting wore out.

Is this one of those things where someone agreed to do shit they couldn't actually do? And then there you are, trying help them do that shit -- which you can't actually do either?

Because I'm wondering the same damn thing.

:mad:

Yeah, totally.

*Offers you the hurts your teeth blue drink cause they are out of red wine long before its time to go home. *sigh*

Daddy finally got his electricity back! I was able to have a nice long conversation with him last night. Even though I knew he was well prepared for the storm and had gotten a little text assuring me he was ok shortly after the storm hit...I was so worried.

I was ecstatic to chat with him again.

It's the other half's birthday tomorrow. I've spent hours making a cake and it looks really good. Since money is tight he only getting one present from me, which will be a striptease....

I've managed to go through my routine 4 times while the boy was busy watching afternoon cartoons in our bedroom so I'm feeling ok about it but I know the nerves will kick in when tomorrow evening approaches. Oh, and I still need to adjust my 'costume', sometime tomorrow when his back is turned.

I'm just really, really hoping it turns out sexy, coz the potential for comedy seems really high....

It's the other half's birthday tomorrow. I've spent hours making a cake and it looks really good. Since money is tight he only getting one present from me, which will be a striptease....

I've managed to go through my routine 4 times while the boy was busy watching afternoon cartoons in our bedroom so I'm feeling ok about it but I know the nerves will kick in when tomorrow evening approaches. Oh, and I still need to adjust my 'costume', sometime tomorrow when his back is turned.

I'm just really, really hoping it turns out sexy, coz the potential for comedy seems really high....

Laughter is sexy as hell, too. It sounds like an awesome b-day present.

Christ, did everyone from Castle Realm fall into a coma when it shut down and then suddenly wake up and find themselves on the Talk board in the past few weeks? :rolleyes:

Christ, did everyone from Castle Realm fall into a coma when it shut down and then suddenly wake up and find themselves on the Talk board in the past few weeks? :rolleyes:

Yes; yes they did.

(I recognize that by agreeing to the above statement, I may open myself for grumpy grumbles, complaining that my attitude is elitist, unwelcoming, negative, blahblahfuckingblah. Doesn't change anything.)

Haha, I was thinking just that a couple of days ago! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back