Truckstop

a_libertine

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 13, 2010
Posts
6,739
This thread is closed for Angeleyz, please enjoy

He was filling up his old Pathfinder up with gas when a minivan chock full of people pulled into the lane next to him. The doors slid open and two young kids piled out of the van and ran screaming in glee toward the truck stop. He smirked and was turning to look out at the interstate when he saw a third person come from the back of the van.

She was simply stunning. She was maybe 5'5" tall, no more than 110 maybe 115 pounds. She was in a pair of shorts that barely covered her ass, and a blouse that flowed and rippled around her body. From what he could see, her tits were a b, maybe a c cup. Her hair was a fiery red, and her skin was nearly alabaster. The way she stalked off, it was clear she was angry about something.

A terse male voice called out of the van, "And watch after your brother and sister until we get in there."

A man and woman got out of the van, but he paid them no heed. His eyes and attention followed the young red head until she entered the store. He finished filling the pathfinder and backed it up, allowing him to park with the tailgate facing the sidewalk.

Stepping into the store he headed toward the bathroom, and was lucky enough to see the red head. As he walked by, he flashed her what he thought was a charming smile, and said, "Hi," without pausing.
 
Kira MacAuley wanted to stamp her foot in sheer and utter aggravation, but managed not to... barely. She still couldn't believe how her summer plans had been so totally obliterated in less than 36 hours. She got busted for attending one little party where they had been serving alcohol and suddenly she was being carted off to spend her last summer before college doing some lame cross country trek with her father and his "new" family.

Her hands fisting at her sides, she stationed herself so that she could watch the entrances to both bathrooms and leaned against the wall. Looking down at her phone, she was aggrieved to see it was barely getting any signal strength in this god forsaken area of nowhere and scanned through her text messages. Her shoulders slumped as she read about the concert the night before and how awesome it had been.

Dammit! She was supposed to have been there too, but nooooooo, her mother had to panic and call her father. Good lord, if they only knew what else had been available at the post graduation party, they would be locking her up in some convent somewhere. Sighing deeply, she figured a two month tour across the US might be the modern day equivalent.

It wasn't that she didn't love her father, and she was happy that he had met and married Abby. Getting saddled with a new stepmom and instantly gaining a much younger brother and sister was bad enough, but to be woken up from a sound sleep and told she was going on this 'vacation' and had 30 minutes to pack completely sucked.

She spotted Ryan and Kim leaving the bathroom at practically the same time. "You washed your hands, right?" she asked in a bored voice. They looked at her guiltily before turning around and disappearing again. Crossing her arms over her chest, she waited irritably wondering how she was going to survive this trip.

Just then some scruffy looking redneck walked by, gave her a creepy smile and said hi, but thankfully kept walking. 'Ugh... As if!' she thought to herself with a sniff. He had been a head and a half taller than her, more lanky then anything, with a mop of dirty blond hair that desperately needed a trim. Wrinkling up her nose, she hoped that she didn't look like someone who belonged in this hick town and turned again to her phone.
 
Taking care of his business in the bathroom, he washed his hands and looked into the mirror. Flecks of gray were sneaking into his hair and crows feet were making their way around his eyes. Mid thirties, never married, he had not had time to worry about his appearance or how other's saw him. He was, simply enough, himself. Hidden under the simplicity was a layer of vast intelligence and ability.

He was an aeronautical engineer and made good money, and over the course of his career socked enough of it away that he knew he could retire nearly any time now, but doing so would leave him with little or nothing to do.

He walked out of the bathroom and nodded at the hot little fire bomb again. This time he saw her roll her eyes at him as she ignored him. A pit of fire erupted in his stomach like Vesuvius going ape shit on Pompeii. He walked out of the convenience store and headed toward his Pathfinder. He stood at the tailgate fuming.

Opening it he saw the dog cage that was in the back and a nascent idea began to bloom in his mind. Time to teach the cunt a lesson. The venomous nature of the thought caught him off guard a moment and he stood a moment open mouthed as he considered it. He glanced around and saw no cameras anywhere. He smiled evilly as the thought came to a full plan.

Her father had parked their mini van two spots past his vehicle. A moment later the little redhead came out and began walking toward the van. He took the taser that his company made him carry out of his back pocket, and as she drew even to him, he acted like he stumbled back, and jammed it into her ribs and fired it up.

As the current coursed through her body he held her up, then stuffed her into the dog cage in the back. He picked up her cell phone and tossed it onto the top of the convenience store as he went to the driver's side of the vehicle, while his eyes flicked looking for anyone that may have seen him.

In less than a minute he was on the interstate heading the opposite direction of his house.
 
Kira continued to lean against the wall, one slim leg kicked negligently back against the wall until her father walked by and shot her a look that clearly said, 'Foot down' as he made his way over to the wall containing maps and other brochures extolling the various sights in this stupid county. She heaved a loud sigh of frustration. God, she just wanted to go home.

Abby wandered by and headed to the bathroom, calling over her shoulder, "I'll keep Kim with me, honey. Please keep an eye out for Ryan... He has a tendency to wander off." Flicking her hair over her shoulder, Kira muttered a sarcastic "Yes, Mom" soft enough that only she would hear it. They were probably only willing to drag her around with them to be a flipping babysitter!

The men's bathroom door opened up, but she could tell from the shape out of the corner of her eye that it wasn't Ryan. Little twerp was probably playing in the water again. She sent one last text to her mother begging her to come home and looked up as the old guy with the creepy smile passed by and nodded at her. Rolling her eyes, she returned her attention to her phone. Dude... I could practically be your daughter... Ick!

Kira forgot all about the creepy old guy when the bathroom door opened and Ryan came out. Waving him over, she almost frogmarched him over to her father and said, "Here... I want to go back to the van." His lips tightened into a straight line, but other than that he merely nodded and took Ryan by the hand as he pointed out a couple of places he was thinking they'd visit in the area as if the 5 year would care.

Turning with a flounce, she quickly exited the building and headed towards the van. Maybe she'd grab her purse and get a Diet Coke. Abby was something of a granola and didn't stock sugary drinks so this was probably her only chance to get a soda for who knows how long. Head down, she didn't see anyone in the area until she collided with them, and then her world was nothing but mind numbing pain as it felt like she had been struck by lightening. Pain. Complete and utter pain. So much pain that she couldn't catch her breath.

Her muscles convulsed and she was vaguely aware that she would have fallen if someone hadn't caught her up. She couldn't even speak right over the pain, complete gibberish spilling from her lips. Confused and dazed, she didn't understand what was happening and was almost thankful when a wave of blackness overtook her as she passed out.
 
Last edited:
"Fuck, fuck, fuck, what have I done?!" he groaned as he exited the interstate and began working his way back to his house. "What the fuck was I thinking."

He wasn't in high school, or college, in fact he was quite past both of those. What did he care if some dumb cunt snubbed him? Apparently a great deal.

He wasn't worried about her getting out of the solid plastic cage she was in. It was rated for a 100 pound dog and was reinforced on three sides by the truck, tailgate, passenger side wall, and the rear row of seats.

The back roads would take longer to get home, but were far safer than staying on the interstate. When he heard her waking up, he plugged his ear buds in and cranked up his Slacker Radio and ignored her completely.

It was a couple hours later when he got home, he got out of the truck and opened the gate to the driveway, then drove through. Closing the gate behind them he drove around the pond to his house.

The house itself was a large log cabin styled ranch with four out buildings of carious sizes holding a work shop, supplies and a tractor. Covering four thousand square feet, not counting the wrap around porch, it was far larger than any one person would need. It was an open floor plan, the only real rooms in the house were his bedroom and the attached bathroom.

Getting out of the Pathfinder, he was greeted by his only real companion, a 120 pound mastiff named Magna. Barking happily Magna pressed his massive head against his stomach and was rewarded with a loving scratch behind the ears.

He opened the tail gate and barked, "Shut up."
 
Kira wasn't sure what it was that woke her up. Perhaps it was the crazy way her father seemed to be driving, like he was purposefully hitting every damn pothole on the highway, or the way Abby had opened all the windows, making her wish she had her hoodie that she had flung into the back of the van earlier that day. Or the way her body ached from being cooped up on the back bench, an ache unlike any she had felt before... an almost bone deep ache that had her groaning as she tried to shift.

Her eyes opened a sliver and then closed... opened a little further and closed again. A third flutter of her eyelids yielded mental pictures that made absolutely no sense, and she almost curled back into the dream she was apparently having. However, a sudden drop in the road caused her head to bounce painfully against... Against what?

"What the fuck?" she said as her eyes popped open and she took in her surroundings. This wasn't the van. Holy shit... This wasn't the van! She tried to push herself up, but her arms didn't seem to be working right. "Dad? Abby?" she yelled frantically trying to understand why she seemed to be in some kind of cage. "Dad?!?!?"

Her heart thumped wildly in her chest and her breathing came in short panicked bursts as she managed to push herself up and confirmed that she really was in a cage, and worse, she seemed to be in a cage in the back of a truck headed who knew where. She looked around desperately for a way out. There had to be some way to open it... to get free... but she was unable to see it.

There was a sudden blaring of music, and Kira began to realize she wasn't alone. Of course she wasn't alone... Someone had to be driving... Perhaps they didn't realize she was back here. She rubbed her forehead almost angrily. Oh for Pete's sake, they had to know she was back here. What the hell was wrong with her brain? Why wasn't it working right?

"Let me out.... Let me out..... Let me ouuutttttt!" she howled in frustration as she kicked at the cage. She tried to do that for what felt like hours until her voice was hoarse and she couldn't get her legs to move any more. Curled in a ball, with her arms cushioning her head, she tried to figure out what had happened. All she could recall was dropping Ryan off with her father and walking towards the van for her purse. She had run into someone and remembered pain, but then nothing.

She cried then... the first time she had cried in years. Cried in fear of the unknown. Cried as she wished she had stayed with Ryan and her father. Cried for the way she had spoken to her mother before being forced to leave. Cried for having gone to the stupid post-graduation party in the first place. Cried until all the tears had flowed and there didn't seem to be anymore left.

Curled in her misery, Kira didn't realize the truck had stopped until she felt the truck shake from the force of a slammed door. She was too drained to do more than look anxiously towards the entrance of the cage, and was confused when she heard the door opening and closing and the truck starting, stopping and starting up again.

When the truck stopped once again, she could hear the deep bark of a dog of some kind and hope filled her again. People! There had to be people nearby... Maybe someone who could help her. "Help! Someone please help me...." she croaked out. Drawing in a deep breath, she began again in a louder voice, "Help... Some..." Her plea cut short when the tailgate banged open and she saw the person who snarled at her to shut up.
 
He stood a moment considering his options. She was home with him, so letting her go at this point would only get him a prison sentence with nothing to show for it. Not that he would do well in prison, but, fuck, what a pickle he found himself in.

He never lost control. Ever.

And yet he had done just that. Over some teen-aged bitch that wasn't worth his time. Reaching in, he grabbed her purse and opened it up and looked through it quickly. He breathed a sigh of relief at discovering her driver's license. Eighteen was enough to make this almost better, but not really.

Sighing he said, "Don't try to leave if you do the dog will kill you."

Turning to Manga he pointed to the crate and ordered, "Guard."

Closing the tailgate of the Pathfinder he went to one of the out buildings and unlocked it. Flicking on the fluorescent lights then stepped inside. He grabbed some rope, some shears and some long plastic wire ties then headed back to his vehicle.

Opening the back of the SUV he then opened the dog crate. "Come out," he ordered gruffly. After a couple of seconds, "If you make me drag your ass out of there I promise you will fucking regret it."

A second or two later he saw, and heard, he shimmy her way out. Once out he pushed her against the bumper and grabbed her arms. He cinched tie wraps around her wrists, binding them fast behind her back. There after he pulled her upright and spun her around to face him.

He picked up the shears, and began cutting her blouse off. Straight up the center from the bottom up to the top where it showed off her cleavage. Once opened he cut along the top of the shoulders and tossed the two halves aside.

As he tossed the two halves aside she ran. For a second he stood shocked. Then his senses came back to him. "Attack!" He roared. The mastiff shot off like a bullet toward the spry, and surprisingly quick, young woman.

It didn't take long for Manga to knock Kira over, and as soon as the mastiff did, he bellowed, "SIT!" Racing over, he grabbed Kira by the long red locks and yanked her head back, "Done being stupid now?"
 
Kira could feel a hysterical laugh forming and fought to contain it. Holy shit - it's the guy from the truck stop. Fingernails biting into her palms, she tried to figure out what to do, but her jumbled thoughts couldn't seem to settle on anything except for the fact that she had to get out of there.

She winced when he slammed the tailgate closed, not sure if it meant he was going to take her somewhere else. Every single movie about girls going missing ran though her mind. She had to get free. Had to appeal to his good side. Have to see where he is... The cage kept her from seeing anything until he was looming in front of her, and she retreated as far back as she could, pressing against the back wall of the cage. His emotionless face didn't bode well for appealing to his good side to free her.

Come out...

Kira's stomach tensed at the sound of his voice. No no no... She was going to stay right where she was. This was a big misunderstanding, and he was going to take her back to the truck stop where she'd be able to find someone who'd help her contact her parents. She hadn't really gotten a good look at his face. She wouldn't be able to describe her abductor. He'd be able to...

If you make me drag your ass out of there, I promise you will fucking regret it.

Biting her lip, Kira feared what he would do and decided not to push her luck. She slowly worked her way out, legs first, and had just gotten her body completely out when he grabbed her upper arms in a vice grip and pinned her against the vehicle, startling a gasp out of her. Within seconds he had her wrists bound together behind her back, plastic cutting into her skin. What the fuck?

Her blue eyes spat fire at him when he yanked her upright and spun her around, although they widened in alarm when he picked up shears and moved closer to her. Oh hell, no... With her hands bound behind her, there was nothing she could do when he started cutting through the material. Her chest rapidly rose and fell with each snip and cut until she felt like she was going to start hyperventilating.

There was no conscious thought for what happened next. One minute he was pulling the ruined pieces of her shirt from her trembling body, and the next she was running as fast as she could, down the road. Her long hair streamed behind her as she awkwardly ran. Her hands, oh god, she needed her hands free to really pick up the pace, but she hadn't been on the varsity track team for nothing.

She was fast, she could do this... She could... get knocked to the ground by a large furry body. She was going to try to roll to her knees and try again when he grabbed a fist full of her hair and pulled it painfully.

Done being stupid now?

"P-P-Please.... L-L-Let me g-g-go...," she begged in a tremulous voice.
 
"No. I can't" he replied simply.

He yanked her up to her feet, his fist wrapped into her long red hair. It was so long that his arm was covered up the the elbow and still it hung down to almost her ass. Speaking of her ass...

He reached around her with his free hand and loosened her shorts and pushed them down off her hips and watched as they fell to the ground around her ankles. Her ass turned out to be as beautiful as her tits and face were, and he mused that if he was going to fuck his life up, she certainly was pretty enough to risk it all.

He pushed her toward the log 'cabin' and guided her by the hair that he held her with. As they took their third step he reached down and grabbed her panties and yanked them violently, ripping the sides and tossing them down as they walked. "Better," he said, "Barefoot and naked, that is the state that you should be, and will be in, while you are with me."

He unlocked the house and shoved her in. The dog bolted in after them and headed to his food bowl. Yanking her head around, he pushed her toward the bathroom between the kitchen and the laundry room. Extricating his hand from her hair, he turned her around and guided her onto the toilet seat. "Piss and shit if you need to."

He leaned over to the roll of toilet paper and pulled a few sheets and wadded them into his hand. He leaned against the door jam, "I can wait longer than you I bet."

He saw the horror and shock on her face. They, he standing and her sitting, stared at each other for God only knows how long until her body betrayed her, and a small stream of urine began to tinkle out of her, then became a torrent. As it slowed he bent over, stuck his hands between her legs, and gently wiped her, from back to front. "Good girl," he whispered as he kissed her forehead.
 
No. I can't.

Kira couldn't understand how he could sound so coldly calm one minute, and the next minute be hauling her to her feet by her hair with enough force that she feared he'd yank it clear of her scalp. She wanted to lash out and kick him over the way he was yanking her hair, but she wasn't completely insane... not when his fingers were fisted in her hair. Just need another chance... Just one more chance

She tried to dodge his hand when it suddenly snaked forward and undid her shorts, and whimpered when he pushed them down. They hadn't necessarily provided a lot of coverage, but it was better than standing there in her lilac panties that left little to the imagination, shivering over what he was going to do next.

Kira gasped when he pushed her forward, almost tripping over the shorts pooled at her feet. "Dammit- just tell me what you want, mother fucker," she cursed softly as he used her hair as leverage, showing her the direction he wanted her to go. Seconds later, her panties were ripped from her body and she looked at him in terror, convinced he was going to rape her then and there.

Better. Barefoot and naked, that is the state that you should be, and will be in, while you are with me.

With his words echoing in her mind, Kira vacillated between relief that he wasn't going to force himself on her, outrage over his outdated thinking and terror as to what he had in mind as they came closer and closer to the house. She thought she might have another chance to run, and she would have done it despite being stark naked, but he carefully kept his fingers locked in her hair as he unlocked the door before pushing her in the door.

Once again, the only thing that kept her from crashing forward on her face was the strong grip in her hair, which he so callously used to push her this way and that. Tears of relief formed in her eyes when he finally let go, although she was at loss as to why he was pushing her onto the toilet until he made his next comment.

Piss and shit if you need to.

She looked up at him dumbfounded, thinking perhaps all that yanking on her hair had scrambled her brains somehow. Surely he didn't mean what she thought he meant! She couldn't use the facilities with him watching her. She even shut the door when there was no one at home! Cringing as he leaned towards her, Kira shook her head in silent protest when he retrieved some toilet paper and leaned against the door.

I can wait longer than you I bet.

'Oh my god, he's serious,' she thought wildly as she stared up at him. For whatever reason he seemed determined to stand there, despite her desperate wishing that he leave. He had stripped her of all her clothes, and now wanted her to go to the bathroom in front of him?! Why was he doing this? What did I do to him?!

They stared at each other, his face totally devoid of any emotion, and she wasn't sure what her face looked like. But with every passing minute, Kira became horribly aware that after all this time that she really did have to urinate. She tried to stop it, she really did, but once the first dribble started there was no stopping the rest. Her face was beet red by the time he had cleaned her up, and she cringed away from the kiss to her forehead, his whispered "Good girl" sounding mocking to her.
 
He washed his hands before helping her off the toilet. He ran his fingers through her hair and muttered, "Love your hair."

Running his hand around the back of her neck, his hand clenched into a fist entwined with her hair and he escorted her to the island in the kitchen. He pulled a stool out and helped her onto it. He took his belt off and cinched it around her ankles and the stool cross bar. "Don't move, if you do you will fall and hurt yourself. and honestly, I don't want you hurt."

He looked at his mastiff and ordered, "Guard," and pointed to Kira.

He looked at Kira, "Again, do not move overly much. You will fall, you will hurt yourself, and the dog may attack you. I won't be here to stop him, because I have to go back outside."

He turned and headed out the same door they had entered. He picked up her discarded clothing and dropped them all in the burn barrel and lit it. He then gathered up the rope, tie wraps and other goods he had taken from the shed.

He went inside and saw Kira crying and lying on the floor, Manga snarling at her, his drool dripping down on her chest. "You dumb bitch, I told you to not move," he snarled as he walked into the house.

He walked over to where she was and freed her from the stool. Uprighting the stool he helped her up and then back on the stool. He felt around her head tenderly, looking for any damage to her head. Finding the small swelling of a bump on the rise he grunted.

He took two and placed them around her feet, tight enough she could not slip them off, but loose enough that they would not dig into her skin. He repeated the process with her hands. Cutting her hands free, he secured her legs and one hand to the stool then got a bag of ice and placed it on her head. He took her only free limb and placed her hand on the ice, "Hold that to keep the swelling down."

He stood to the side and lit a cigarette. His eyes worked up and down her body again in undisguised lust. She was fantastic. He hair reached her waist and hid her full B cup tits from his sight. He could see her pale flesh between groups of strands of hair. She was certainly fair skinned, with a smattering of freckles across her shoulders, cheeks, and breasts. The small landing strip of hair between her legs was the same color as her hair, and he wanted to spend more time between them.

In due time he knew.

His cock thickened and lengthened in his jeans as he continually looked at her. Snubbing out the smoke in an ashtray, he walked around the island and into the kitchen. He broke out some pots, pans and ingredients and began making dinner for the two of them. "So, Kira, tell me why you were on the road with your family."
 
Kira kept her eyes down as she struggled to get over her embarrassment. She had to be strong, to focus on a way to get out of here. This guy was clearly off his rocker. There was no other explanation for why she was here, why he had stripped her. Maybe he got off on bodily functions, but whatever the case she had to be ready to run again.

She wanted to resist when he placed a firm grip on her upper arm and helped her to her feet, but told herself that she needed to be out of the cramped bathroom in order to escape. She shuddered when he started playing with her long hair, almost as if he was petting her. His muttered statement about loving her hair had her wishing she hadn't been so insistent on never doing more than a minor trim as he kept using what used to be her crowning glory against her.

Like earlier, one minute he was almost gentle, and the next he had grabbed a fistful of hair and was guiding her into the kitchen. She tried to pull her head away from his grip, silently protesting the rough treatment, but all that left her with was the firm belief that he had pulled out a clump of her hair.

She didn't want to sit on the stool when he pulled it out, but his body had her trapped against the island and she had no other recourse but to do as he directed. Before she had even thought about kicking him, he had her ankles secured to the stool. His statement about not wanting her to fall and hurt herself almost had her laughing in his face. Then stop pulling my hair, asshole!

When her captor looked down and said, "Guard," Kira had her first real look at the dog that had stopped her mad dash for freedom. It was a rather large dog, and not a breed that she recognized, although she knew it wasn't a German Shepherd or a Doberman Pincher. And while it was big, it didn't look like it would do more than slobber over someone.

Again, do not move overly much. You will fall, you will hurt yourself, and the dog may attack you. I won't be here to stop him, because I have to go back outside.

Kira waited until she heard the door shut behind him before she started frantically looking around for a phone. She couldn't use her hands, but maybe she'd be able to use her nose... Something.... Oh god, she had to find something! She looked to her right and twisted to her left, the motion starting the stool rocking. She remembered too late his warning about not moving.

The stool tipped over, and with no way to stop it, Kira cried out as her head bounced off the floor. Seconds later, the hulking figure of the dog she thought was so friendly was hovering over her, deep throated growls filling the air. Convinced he was going to attack, she did the only thing she could think of and burst into tears.

You dumb bitch, I told you to not move.

His sudden reappearance scared her so much that she stopped crying, although she looked at both dog and master fearfully. She just wanted to go home... Wanted all of this to be a bad dream. She sniffled as he undid the belt, curling into a ball on the floor as her head throbbed painfully.

She didn't resist when he pulled her up and placed her on the stool. She didn't resist when he gently poked and prodded her head, although she whimpered when his fingers discovered the place that had connected with the floor. She didn't resist when he secured her legs to the stool, nor did she resist when he finally cut her hands free, although she did distantly note that he quickly fastened one of her hands to the stool as well.

Head throbbing painfully, Kira didn't bother tracking his movements when he moved away, and jumped when something cold was applied to the injured area. She looked up when he moved her hand to the bag of ice he must have brought with him, and ordered her to keep it there. She nodded and then wished she hadn't when she felt a wave of nausea rise up.

Swallowing rapidly, hoping she wasn't going to throw up, she kept her eyes averted, not that it kept her from feeling his heated gaze. She couldn't believe she was being held against her will in some stranger's house, sitting there naked as the day she was born. She had to take a deep steadying breath to keep the sobs that were bubbling up contained. Rattling pots and pans interrupted her little pity party, and she looked over at him reluctantly when he spoke.

So, Kira, tell me why you were on the road with your family.

"Family vacation," she answered shortly, wondering how he knew her name.
 
He nodded as if he already surmised the reason they were out. In fact he had hoped that she would open up a little more than a two word response. But then, he thought, that was wishful thinking. Still he didn't know what to do with her. She was a spur of the moment snatch and grab, and he knew that the fact he had managed to get away with it so far was merely luck. Maybe it would hold.

Maybe not.

Either way, he planned to make the most of it.

He puttered in the kitchen, tossing a salad of vegetables grown in his garden, then began to grill a couple of chicken breasts. Once done he cut up one of the breasts into bite size bits. He put the plate in front of her with the salad and a fork, then poured her some iced tea. "Eat, you will need your strength," he said.

He stood on the other side of the island from her eating slowly. thoughtfully. "Where was your trip taking you to?"
 
Kira winced when she shifted the ice pack, her head continuing to throb. It hurt like hell, and she wondered if she might have a concussion. She hadn't fallen a great distance, but with her hands tied behind her back she hadn't been able to break the fall. She looked at her captor from behind a veil of hair and wondered if she dared against him for some Tylenol, and whether or not he'd actually give it to her.

She watched in silence as he moved about the kitchen, pulling together something to eat. It seemed like such a mundane activity, but she was still having a hard time processing how she had come to be sitting naked in his kitchen and worried what he planned to do next.

Eat, you will need your strength...

She looked up sharply at his words, but couldn't read a thing on his face. Dropping her gaze back to the plate, she tried not to obsess about what he had meant. She wasn't really hungry and the idea of eating made her feel even more nauseous. However, she was afraid of what he'd do if she didn't listen.

Where was your trip taking you to?

Placing the ice pack down on the counter, Kira picked up the fork and stabbed a small piece of chicken before replying, "I don't know. Dad likes to..." She had to pause a minute to swallow the lump in her throat at the thought of her family. Taking a breath to steady herself, she continued softly, "He likes to do spontaneous 'adventures'... He pretty much let his finger pick our first stop and he was looking through brochures for our next stop at the truck stop."
 
He shrugged as he put his plate in the left sside of the double sink and waited for Kira to finish. As he did he turned on the tv to see if there were any signs that she had been missed. Scanning the news he did not see anything and let out a sigh of relief. At be they chalked it up to running away.

His eyes found her again and he swallowed hard at the sight of her. He knew that in normal circumstances he would never meet someone as pretty as she was and the fact that he had kidnapped her was unbelievable at the moment though he was slowly adjusting to it.

What to do with her he wondered. It was early yet in the night and the situation. Something would come to mind. First things first he had to prepare the house for her. More specifically he had to come up with sleeping arrangements for her. Slowly he nodded, he knew what to do with her.

In the mean while, he asked, "Was she your step mom or something? She looked kind of young to be your mom."
 
Picking at the food in front of her, Kira forced herself to eat, chewing slowly. She kept her attention on the plate, but listened attentively when he turned the news on. 'Surely someone saw him snatch me,' she thought to herself hopefully. Her shoulders slumped when the newscasters went over one story after the other and not a single mention was made of her.

Losing her appetite completely, she pushed the salad around, toying with it. A sudden prickling along her spine warned her that he had turned his attention back to her, and she visibly tensed.

Was she your step mom or something? She looked kind of young to be your mom.

Kira breathed a little easier when he seemed to merely be interested in talking. Perhaps that's how she could get free. She thought she had read somewhere that you were supposed to try to engage in conversations if taken hostage, to try to build some sort of rapport with them. She wasn't sure if that would really work with the man who held her, but she figured it wouldn't hurt.

She took a sip of the ice tea before looking at him, "Yes, Dad and Abby got married two years ago. She was in the HR Department at Dad's law firm."
 
He smiled widely now that she had said something more than one or two words in length. It was a beginning after all. He pulled a glass from the freezer then opened a bottle of Michelob from the fridge and poured it.

He looked at Kira and asked, "Do you drink, if so what?"
 
Kira relaxed marginally when she saw his smile. Thank god, maybe this humanizing herself would actually work! She watched as he rummaged in the freezer and was surprised when he pulled out a glass, although she understood better when he retrieved a beer and poured it in the frosty container.

Do you drink, if so what?

A shadow past over her face as she recalled the party that had led to this entire situation. She almost laughed aloud at the irony - she had been punished for doing something she hadn't done. Yes, there had been drinking and drugs at the party, but she hadn't taken anyone up on any of the offers.

She shook her head as she confessed, "I'm only 18... Can't drink for three more years."
 
He laughed gently responding, "There is a different between can't and shouldn't. You shouldn't drink until 21. You can because you are perfectly able to do so."

He looked at her warmly and asked, "Do you want one? It has been a tough day on you. And all things considered if I get caught, giving you alcohol will be the least of the charges I will face."
 
Kira ducked her head in embarrassment at his obvious amusement at her naivety, and then wanted to smack herself for even caring what he thought. It wasn't her fault that her parents had drilled certain things into her head such that her responses were instinctive. Say no to drugs... No drinking until you're of legal age... Don't text and drive.... That's why it had pissed her off so much that they had freaked about the party. It was like they hadn't trusted her to be strong enough, and she had been despite all the teasing she had received from her classmates.

Do you want one? It has been a tough day on you. And all things considered if I get caught, giving you alcohol will be the least of the charges I will face.

Her first thought, of course, was to decline. Hello? Only 18 here... But she kept thinking about the need for him to bond with her, so that maybe she'd be able to talk him into letting her go. If he was drinking, should she have one too - or at least pretend to? She debated with herself before nodding, "Yes, please..."
 
He grinned a lopsided boyish grin. "Of course. Something fruity coming right up."

He turned and pulled some ingredients out along with a pitcher. Within ten minutes he whipped up an iced, red drink. He poured a drink in a plastic glass and handed it to her. "This is a pomegranate martini. I made it on the weak side so it should not get you too drunk too fast."

He stepped back and lit a smoke, "Well?"
 
Of course. Something fruity coming right up.

Kira blinked at the sight of the crooked grin that appeared on his face. 'Wow, maybe this is going to work,' she thought with a surge of hope. He almost seemed... approachable now.

She looked around while he was distracted with making the drink, trying to look around unobtrusively. Unfortunately there really wasn't anything laying about or on display that gave her any insight on the man who had taken her, and it wasn't like she could wander around being practically shackled to the chair.

Turning back to face him when he began pouring the icy drink into a glass, Kira wondered if she dared to ask him to free her of the restraints. Either that or request something to cover herself up in, but she was afraid to draw attention to her nakedness as it seemed like he had all but forgotten it himself.

This is a pomegranate martini. I made it on the weak side so it should not get you too drunk too fast.

Looking at the glass like it contained poison, she caught sight of him from the corner of her eye. Leaned back against the counter, legs crossed in front of him, he looked at her expectantly.

Well?

'Crap,' she had hoped she'd be able to just hold onto the glass and pretend to drink it. However, he was paying way too much attention for her to likely get away with it, so she reluctantly put the glass to her mouth and took a hesitant sip. It seemed more sweet and fruity than anything, so she took another sip.

"Tastes like Kool-aid," she answered in surprise.
 
He watched as she sipped the pomegranate martini and smiled at her shock. "Honey, that is one dammed fine Kool aid, not to mention with a substantial amount more vodka will put you on that beautiful ass of yours for the count."

He knew that it was way too soon for any real change of emotions to be in evidence. That said she did seem a little more relaxed. But then that could be attributed to maybe she understood he wasn't going to kill her.

Truth be told now he tried to figure out how to make all this work with out landing his ass in jail as a kidnapper. Well no accounting for things he could no longer control. He tossed most of the control in his life when he snatched Kira. The best option was now what? Let her go? That didn't seem all that dammed feasible. Make her fall in love with him?

That was a fucking joke he knew. For fuck ' s sake he didn't even want her to know his name. How could she fall for a guy that didn't trust her anywhere as much as she trusted him?

He looked at her and stepped up beside her. He gingerly inspected her head, "You'll be fine Kira," he said not unkindly.

He topped off her drink and said, "A month. Give me a month or two and if you want to go home, I will drop you off at the police station closest to the address on your drivers license. Deal?"
 
Kira almost choked on her drink when he made a comment about her ass and hoped the flare of panic that she had felt hadn't been etched on her face, not when she was trying to get him to relax enough to free her from her restraints. She was fairly certain he wasn't going to kill her, but she wasn't sure what his plans were for her either. And the less references to my nakedness the better... She took another sip, this one longer than the others, to avoid having to respond to his comment. Licking her bottom lip, she wondered what the big deal was as she didn't taste anything different. Knock me on my ass, my ass!

Not noticing that he had moved until he was right beside her, Kira froze in place when he started checking out her injured head. While his prognosis might have been that she'd be fine, it still smarted from where he poked and prodded, even if he had done it in a surprisingly gentle fashion. She relaxed again when he turned the retrieve the pitcher, and managed an even 'Thank you' when he poured her more.

A month. Give me a month or two and if you want to go home, I will drop you off at the police station closest to the address on your drivers license. Deal?

Her startled eyes met his upon hearing his words. She vacillated between relief at hearing he'd let her go to worry about the timeframe involved. She only had two and a half months until she was supposed to leave for college and all the freedom that came with living on campus. 'Wait, did he say if I want to go home?' she thought, her forehead scrunching up in consternation.

Kira stewed about what he said for a few more minutes, wishing she could ask him outright what the next 'month or two' would entail, but was afraid to hear the answer. Nibbling unconsciously on her thumb nail, she finally replied, "Deal" in a faintly worried voice.
 
He looked at her as she said, "Deal."

Okay, maybe it wouldn't be as contentious a time as it might should be. It didn't mean that he was going to trust her anytime soon. Still it was a step in a direction which was good.

He stepped over and turned the stool so that she was facing him, which allowed him to look at her entire body. She started to hide herself by crossing her legs, moving her hair, etc, and he ordered, "Stop. Someone as gorgeous as you should be viewed as fully naked as possible. There is no reason you cannot stay naked here."
 
Back
Top