Dominate me and love me please (pm only)

She was so happy to hear that he was not upset by her shyness. She never wanted to upset him in any way.

She blushed at his comment, but her eyes never left his, aside from looking at his cock that is, he was so sexy she was sure she had never seen a man more handsome than him in her entire life.

She watched with interest as he put his phone to the side. She pulled her panties back in place, she was feeling frisky and wanted to show that off. She covered herself in a attempt to tease.

She giggled when he mentioned her teasing him, she pointed to herself and giggled once more and shook her head no.

She loved seeing him happy, she loved that it seemed to be because of her.

She looked into his intense gaze and listened to him, his voice was silky and sultry. She did however want him to ravage her, she wanted his cock deep inside of her.

She covered herself once more and then slid down the bed. When he was looking down on her, it only really turned her on that much more. She bit her lip and blushed, but kept herself covered. She finally just whispered surprise me.
 
"Surprise me, huh," he thought. He smiled softly at her as he crouched over her. He took the hand that was covering her breasts and gently brought it to his lips for a soft kiss. Then, he turned her hand and kissed the palm and her wrist. Tessa purred quietly beneath him. He guided her hand back onto the mattress, lying it above her head.

He then set his hand on her cheek and stroked her face softly. As he did, he trailed his other hand over her shoulder to tease the strap of the camisole. Soon the fingertips of both hands were stroking the bare skin of her upper chest.

He smiled wickedly as his hands abruptly slid under and grabbed the fabric of the camisole. He growled and Tessa cried out in surprise as he pulled his hands in opposite directions and the camisole ripped open violently. Tessa's luscious young tits were abruptly bared as Chris ripped the garment completely open. Tessa's eyes were wide as Chris dove upon her, bringing his mouth to the base of her neck. He opened wide enough to sink his teeth into that sensitive spot. His lips sealed around the area he was biting, and he began to suck hard.

Tessa was making all sorts of noises, the kind she made when she was on sensory overload. Chris smiled inwardly. He was on the right track...

When he felt certain that he had marked her, he lifted his head and slid down her body. His hands cupped her breasts and pressed them together. He heard Tessa shudder in anticipation, and lowered his lips to the skin just above her right breast. Like before, he began to suck strongly. And like before, he heard Tessa's cries and felt her hands clasping his arms.

He lifted his head again, and looked down to see Tessa's breasts, flushed, her nipples gorgeously hard. He look up at her and bared his teeth, then brought his mouth right between her breasts. She cried out, seemingly surprised that he was not biting one of her breasts directly. He sucked part of her cleavage strongly, and the emotional effect was the same. Tessa filled the room with sound.
 
She looked at him innocently, and wondered what he was thinking. She smiled when he took the hand that was covering her breast and kissed it. When he kissed her palm and wrist, she was already wet in anticipation. She purred like a kitten he knew just what to do to get her to shiver and be ready to go over the edge. She smiled when he gently placed her hand above her head.

She leaned into his hand as he stroked her face. She had goosebumps all over her as his hand traveled along and she sighed when he toyed with the strap of her camisole. She bit her lips when his fingers touched her soft already tingling skin.

She watched him, her gaze intense and full of want and need when his hands went under her camisole. She gasped as he suddenly ripped her top in half, but it also sent thrills throughout her body. Her breast bounced as the top was ripped from her. She was so turned on at this point that her eyes were wide with saucers and when his lips found her neck she moaned. Once he started suckling on her neck, she was already starting to lose control. She gasped, moaned and mumbled incoherently.

She was not sure how much she could take, all she knew is she wanted him, and his hard cock inside of her soon. She was biting her lip, trying to gain some sense of control. She needed him and soon.

She was breathing hard and her breat were heaving, and her heart was racing. She sighed deeply when he pressed her breat together, he was taking his slow time with her, the tables had defiantly turned in his favor. She let out a loud moan when he suckled the skin above her breat. The harder he sucked on her flesh, the more she moaned. He knew just where and how to touch her to make her go crazy.

Her nipples were so hard at this point that they ached, she was flushed, hot and needy all at the same time. When he sucked the flesh between her aching breast her nails dug harder into him. He now was the one that was teasing her, she was whispering his name, moaning for more. She was breathing so hard that her heaving chest moved with his lips. "Please Chris, please... I need you." She begged desperately.
 
Tessa's begging only inflamed him further, making his heart pound and his cock ache. He wanted her as badly as she did him. And as much as he enjoyed teasing her, he needed her more, NOW!

Chris moved back onto all fours above her. Looking down at her chest heaving, the flush of her skin, he breathed out hard. God, how he wanted her!

He took her shoulder and rolled her over onto her stomach. He rose from all fours to kneel between her legs, and then pulled her onto all fours. Tessa got the idea, arching her back and lowering her face and chest to the bed, presenting herself to him. Chris reached for her tap panties and with one good pull, ripped them open.

He growled louder, seeing her freshly shaven pussy, drenched and waiting for him. Not taking his usual time to ease himself into her, Chris aligned his cock and thrust. Tessa convulsed and groaned as he took her roughly. His second thrust buried his cock completely, the head pressing against her cervix. He wished he could see her face, because the sounds she was making were incredible. He began to fuck her with long, powerful strokes, wanting to completely overwhelm her senses.

As he did, and felt her body respond, he reached over for the lube, and flipping open the cap, began to drip it on her ass.
 
She wasn't ashamed in begging him, all she cared about was him fucking her, she needed him, her pussy was burning for him. She completely lost her mind with want and need. She continued to beg him over and over again.

She looked up at him softly, she still wasn't sure what the whole BDSM thing entitled, and she was sure there was still alot to learn but she knew Chris would teach her well. She was hot so hot and her eyes pleaded with him. She needed him, or she was sure she would combust.

When he rolled her gently on her stomach her breathing hitched. He pulled her up on all fours and the anticipation was like a slow torture. She didn't hesitate to get into the position she wanted. She groaned deeply when he ripped her panties from her.

She was soaking wet and she wasn't shy in telling Chris to please please take her. She gasped in surprise when he slammed into her, it was so fucking hot, she was so fucking hot. She wanted this, she craved his cock. She moaned and screamed as he was as deep as he could get inside of her. She was moaning into the bed, purring his name over and over again. He felt so good inside of her, she was making animalistic noises.

She was so fucking turned on, that she barely heard him open something, but then she felt the coolness of lube hit her tight Ass. She slightly tensed in reaction, then quickly relaxed. "Please don't stop, ever, Chris." She managed to squeak out as her pussy tightened around his hard cock, she was so incredibly wet, hot and so needy for more.
 
Had he not cum already recently, he would certainly have now. Tessa was on fire. He had never been with anyone who was so stunningly hot and sexual. It roused and aroused so many things in him, not the least of which was rampant desire. He wanted her. He wanted her body and soul. He wanted to own her very being.

And as much as he wanted to take her, she wanted to be taken. They were like two magnets, each craving what the other offered.

As she begged him never to stop, he continued to pump his cock in and out of her tightening cunt. He could easily tell she was getting close. He slowed down just enough to keep her on the edge, as he brought his thumb to her tight hole, doused with lube. Tessa gasped and stopped breathing for a time, as he began to massage her ass, probing, circling, readying her.

It must have felt good as Tessa's pussy tightened further around his cock and she began to rock back against him, trying to force his cock into her faster. He heard her panting, moaning ever louder. When he sensed she was just on the precipice, he slid out of her in one breath and pressed the head of his cock into her ass in the next.

Tessa wailed and screamed, her body writhing wildly, as Chris pumped and worked his cock inside her ass. Deeper, deeper... he was almost all the way inside her when he felt her ass spasm around him and her body go rigid. Tessa's climax was violent and loud, and Chris rode it out, pumping his cock in and out of her. He buried himself to the balls as he climax began to ebb. He held her hips and growled, "I am just getting started."
 
She was so in tune with him, it was as if he was made for her. She was so hot, she thought she'd burn from the inside out. She knew that her decision to be with him forever was the right choice for her, even sexually they were made for one another. He knew just how to push her over the edge and bring her back again. She would never get enough of him. She belonged to him sexually he owned her. Everything she was, was now his.

She needed more and more of him, and she definitely did not hold back that fact from him. She writhed beneath him, her nails dug into the bed sheets.

She was so close, so painfully and agonizingly close, she felt herself tighten all around his cock. Her breathing was so heavy her breast were heaving as he continued to Fuck her pussy, her body reacting with every pump of his cock. As he slowed she bit her lip, and let out a small whimper. She gasped slightly as he began massaging her tight ass, her heart was pounding so fast it was deafening.

The feel of his cock in her tightening pussy, was driving her so crazy, she was beginning to pant, and moan louder and louder. She started incoherently moaning his name. She was so close to the edge, and she just couldn't take much more.

When his cock entered her tight ass it was sudden and fast, she slightly screamed but the quick sharpness of his hard cock entering her little tight Ass, slowly subsided and turned into a mixing of pain and pleasure, the sensation tipped her right over the edge. Each push of his cock entering her more and more was just to fucking much. She couldn't hold her orgasm back anymore, she moaned, moved against him. When he was balls deep in her tight Ass she could feel another orgasm on brink, she didn't know how much more her body could take. His words caused shivers to run up and down her spine. She was so heightened and turned on and sexually sated she barely could manage a coherent word to what he said, so she decided to just feel.
 
Tessa writhed and bucked and moaned and trembled as Chris fucked her ass. Her skin was slick with perspiration. He had to clasp her waist tightly with his hands just to keep ahold of her, to force his cock again and again into her tight hole. Neither of them was in control any more. They were two animals in rut, joined carnally as tightly as they were emotionally. He was hammering her, burying himself to the balls with each stroke, and she was not only taking it, but moving to meet him, to take everything he had.

He felt and saw her body losing control as his climax rolled through him. He gave a strangled howl as he felt his semen pulse, explode inside her. His vision and his hearing went fuzzy as he struggled for breathe. "Oh... my... god.. Tes...sa," he panted raggedly.

Tessa collapsed down onto the bed and Chris followed her, lying on top of her back, doing his best not to put his full weight on her, his cock still wedged inside her. No words could convey how he felt about her, so he simply kissed the back of her neck softly, repeatedly.
 
It was so fucking good, him lodged in her tight Ass pounding her fast and hard, she was going to cum again that much was clear, she tried focusing on just feeling, she wanted to hold off for him. "Oh Fuck yes Chris, Fuck me, don't fucking stop." She screamed carnally. She was losing all sense of control. She decided to just feel and not think. She was one with him. Each hard thrust into her ass made her cry out in pleasure, and she found herself meeting his thrust, she was a woman with no control, she only wanted both of them to feel every thing that they brought out in each other.

She couldn't handle anymore the pain and the pleasure was overwhelming, and she felt another hard orgasm rocking through her body. She felt his own orgasm burst inside of her, causing her to just lose complete control. Her body was completely spent, her mind was exhausted. She loved hearing him say her name.

She was trying to come back to earth, she collapsed on the bed with Chris following her, she felt like a bowl of jelly, her pussy was still pulsing from her ongoing orgasms. She purred from the kisses he was placing on the nape of her neck. "I love you Chris." She realized it was the first time she said it to him first.
 
"Mmmm," he smiled, hearing her declare her love, "and I love you Tessa."

He turned them both onto their sides, spooning her. Although he was softening, he did his best to stay inside her. He didn't want to part from her. One arm lie beneath her, bending at the elbow to hold her close. The other roamed over her body, feeling her curves, memorizing her by touch.

"Beloved," he said softly, "I need another quick shower, as I must be up early to catch my flight. I will be right back."

He slid out of her with a pop and then out of bed. He was true to his word, shaving and showering efficiently. When he returned to the bedroom, he found the sheets had been straightened and Tessa waiting sleepily in bed for him. She pulled back the sheets for him and he climbed back into bed, their bed. As he pulled her back into the position he had left, he sighed, "I don't know what I am going to do without you these next few days."

They talked drowsily until sleep took them both.

It was still dark when Chris's alarm went off. He shut it off and cuddled Tessa briefly, "You don't need to get up. I will take a taxi to the airport. I will be in touch with you at the office some time this morning."

He paused, hugging her tightly, "I love you Tessa, and can't wait to come home to you."

And with that, he left. He had a travel bag with everything he needed for a week always packed. He dressed, grabbed his gear, and was off, trying to put aside the love of his life and focus on the business at hand.
 
She had never loved someone before, or much less been loved before, she was scared of it, the closest she had ever been to love was Bonnie at the restaurant, but this was so much different.

She sighed in contentment when he turned them to there sides and he held her. She loved this closeness, she thought about the whole living situation, she didn't really have much at her little apartment, but some things she still wanted, her favorite shoes, her favorite perfume, books, things like that. She loved being with him, sexually and emotionally. She didn't want to think about the week ahead, but at least she had work, and she was glad he didn't want her not to work, that was a big deal to her. She ached for him, her mind was all over the place, but mainly with there future would she be enough for him.

She smiled tenderly at his term of endearment, could she love Chris anymore than she already did. He wasn't just the man that she was in love with, he was becoming her everything, her lover, her best friend, soon he'd be her husband.

She sighed deeply when he pulled his cock from her, she'd never get enough in of his cock, and she wanted to be more and more into his world, she wanted to please him in every way, she wanted to learn more of his lifestyle and safe words and such. She got up and straightened the bed sheets up, and crawled back in to wait for him. She smiled up tenderly at him as he climbed into bed, she would have to mention the whole moving in thing, but all she wanted was to spend the night in his arms and not think of the week ahead, sure they fell for each other fast, to fast she was sure some might say, less than two weeks, but all that really mattered was, what the two of them thought.

She loved that they talk until the slumber took both of them, she could not be more happier as she slept in his arms.

The alarm went up and she was still groggy, his Voice was soft and husky. He cuddled her briefly and she smiled,but felt sad at the same time. "As long as I can pick you up." She said in a soft sultry Voice.

She hugged him back just as tightly. "I love you too Chris, I will miss you more than you know." She said and meant it.

She felt emptiness when he left, she tried laying back down but it didn't work. She just laid there till it was time to get up and get ready for work. She got up and pulled the bed sheet off they were lingered with the scent of there love making, and she got tingles at the thoughts of him making love to her, then fucking her roughly, cold shower it is then she thought to herself. She was still learning where things were in the house that would be her own. She thought if she would be a good wife. She was a good cook, and she had taken care of herself her entire life, so she knew how to keep house. She found the linen closet and pulled clean bed sheets and made the bed,smiling to herself. She took a quick cold shower, then headed to the room that contained the clothing he had bought for her, she picked out a black pencil skirt, a silky white button up blouse and black pumps, pulled her hair in a simple bun, light makeup, and was ready to tackle the day.

She went to the kitchen and grabbed some toast and straightened up the kitchen, then headed out the door, she grabbed her keys and noted Chris had put his house key and car key on the charm that said Tessa. She smiled and drove to work.
 
The trip had been uneventful, allowing Chris time to review the case in front of him. He just finished as they touched down. He would ordinarily have finished this amount of material more quickly, but his mind was elsewhere, on someone.

He had started a list of things for Tessa to research for him. He smiled, as it meant he would hear her voice soon.

He debarked and found the car that had been reserved for him. He arrived at the firm, who had sought out his services, and was soon ensconced in a meeting room. He took copious notes and asked a lot of questions. By 11:00, they broke and Chris sent a message to Tessa with what he needed, suggesting some be sent Fed Ex and the small stuff emailed.

He also sent her a text, "Hope you received my email. I miss you."
 
Tessa's ride to work was filled with nothing but thoughts of Chris, she was glad to be going to work, but at the same time she had spent so much time with him over the weekend, that it was hard to get back into the swing of things. His car was much nicer then her own, but she still loved her little yellow bug, but his car drove like a dream. She pulled into the parking lot of the firm, parked and headed into the building to start the day.

She smiled and spoke to Judy on the way to her desk, she was hoping that people didn't treat her different because of her relationship with Chris, that was even if anyone actually knew. She got to her desk,put her purse in the past drawer, and started up her computer.

There was already paperwork and memos left for her to start on, so she set to work, trying to keep her mind off of Chris. She had several calls throughout the morning, mostly tedious things, like confirming meetings, setting up appointments, calls of when Chris would return. She thought about how successful Chris already was and she understood why, he was driven, didn't take any bullshit, and in court he was like a shark. She continued working busily throughout the day, when she heard her email pang, even though it was a work related email from Chris, her heart still fluttered. She jotted down what he needed and started to research what he needed, and gathered everything up.

Her phone went off with a ding, she looked down and smiled at the message from Chris. "I have received your email, I will have everything ready for you within the hour. Miss you too. Hope you had a good flight. Love you." She sent back.
 
Chris smiled as he read Tessa's text, replying, "You are a miracle worker. Another reason i love you. XO!"

Chris partook of the business lunch they provided, which, as usual, was dull food flavored with more dull talk. By the time the afternoon ground to an end, he was eager to depart, but, his clients insisted on his going to a club with them for a drink. Ever mindful that the customer was right, regardless of how wrong them might be, he joined them. As the car pulled into the parking lot, he could see that this was a gentlemen's club, so to speak. And while he enjoyed eye candy as much as any other guy, he felt somewhat guilty.

He covered it, taking a moment to text Tessa, "Going out for drink and dinner with clients. Will Skype you when I get back. I MISS You!"

As they entered, it was clear his clients were regulars. They were escorted to a table near to the stage, and for the next couple hours, it was a parade of strippers and servers flaunting themselves. Chris kept an outer cool, but for the first time, was conflicted inside. The male in him could not help but notice all these gorgeous women, but he would have given anything to see Tessa walk onto stage. He had offers of lap dances, which he quietly refused.

When the group finally decided to go home, Chris thanked them for the hospitality and made a beeline back to his hotel. He logged onto his laptop at 9:30 and sent a Skype request to Tessa, hoping...
 
She blushed a deep red when she read his text, she'd never get tired of hearing him say that he loved her.

She went to lunch and had a salad and soup from the little deli down the street, she didn't really feel like going to far. The rest of the day went by quickly, she finished everything up, got with Judy to see if there was anything she needed before she went home for the day, she told her no, she was heading out too so Tessa decided to wait so they could walk out together. Noone had acted any different towards her, so she presumed they probably didn't know or really care. She waved by to Judy as she headed to her car and headed to Chris's, well her home she thought to herself. She took a deep breath, she would have to ask about the living situation considering he asked her to marry him and she accepted. She still felt strange when she pulled up to his house and used his key to go in his house, but he wanted her, this was what he wanted, and she wanted also. She finally told herself to relax as she went in, took her heels off and headed to his bedroom, there bedroom she thought to herself, she placed her heels beside the bed, and stripped her cloths, put them to the side to be dry cleaned, she placed her bra and panties in the hamper, then walked to his closet, she pulled on one of his long sleeved Button down shirts, she smiled to herself, the shirt went as far as her thighs. She pulled her hair out of her bun and ran her fingers through her hair, finishing she headed to the kitchen in Search of a simple dinner.

She had her cell phone on the counter by the fridge and heard the familiar ding of a text message. She smiled and sent a quick text back. "Can't wait. Xoxo." She placed the phone back down, she realized there was still leftovers from there takeout the night before, she heated it up and ate, smiling at the anticipation of skyping him. She finished up her meal and then cleaned up.

She padded to the living room, thoughts of Chris on her mind, it was still strange going through his house as she was still learning where everything was. She remembered that she did bring her laptop with her and her books for classes, She remembered she left them on the table by the sofa, she pulled the laptop out powered it up and, pulled up her online classes, she was a weekend behind. She thought about him as she started working, this was hard constantly thinking about him. She put thoughts of him aside and then got to work, it didn't take her long, to catch up. As she was winding down she heard the bell ring, she wasn't sure if she should answer it or not, then she decided she should.

She didn't think about her state of dress as she opened the door and was faced with a very stunning probably about Chris's age. She wasn't sure what to say. "Can I help you." Tessa asked sweetly, maybe it was a friend of his, or a neighbor. The woman looked Tessa up and down wearing what appeared to be Chris's shirt. She asked Tessa who she was, and Tessa responded that she was Chris's fiance. The woman's face probably turned even redder if that was even possible. She then said look little girl, as SD he looked down at Tessa, telling her that all she was, was some girl Chris was hooking up with, that he did that often when she left him, but that she was back and playtime was over, Chris would come right back to her when he was done with this little piece of ass, she then gave Tessa a piece of paper with her hotel room number, name, and phone number and to make sure he received it. "Oh and if you are engaged why is there no ring on your finger, like this one on mine." She said smugly and before Tessa could respond she walked away.

Tessa stood there dumb founded and humiliated. After what seemed like hours she moved into the house, her knees were shaking and she started crying, her chest was aching. She had to pull herself together but this was the woman Chris had been heartbroken by, and she was his age, gorgeous, probably more experienced than her and probably knew his lifestyle better than she did. She wiped her eyes, put her classwork away and headed to the bedroom with the piece of paper in hand.

She thought about what the woman said about the ring, and the fact she wore Chris's ring, she'd give him the message and try to keep it together, she wanted him back, and Tessa wouldn't be able to compete.
 
Chris waited by his laptop and sighed when he didn't get an immediate response back. Tessa was likely busy with something, he reasoned. He got up and took off his tie and shoes, and got himself something to drink. He settled down again and sent another Skype request.

This time, the connection was established and he smiled when he saw Tessa's face on the screen. "Hello Beautiful," he smiled.

His smile quickly faded though when he heard the tone of her voice. He looked more closely at the screen, and it looked at though Tessa had been crying. "Hey, are you ok?" he asked concerned.

He could see she was trying to cover her feelings, saying she was ok. Chris said softly, "Its pretty clear that something is upsetting you. I want you to be honest with me. What happened?"

Tessa hesitated and told him his ex had visited. "What the hell did she want?" he frowned.

Tessa told him about the encounter and Chris felt his anger rising. He asked Tessa for the number and then told her to stay put.

Chris called the number given to him. On screen, Tessa watched him place the call and listened to him as he spoke.

"Hello, Alicia? Chris.

I will keep this succinct. I have no desire to see you, ever again. You are not welcome in my home.

I don't care. I am done.

Have a nice life. Good bye."

He ended the call and looked back at the screen to see Tessa crying. His heart ached for her. He set aside his anger at Alicia, and said softly, "Its ok. I am sorry you had to go through that. It won't happen again, if I have anything to say about it."

"I really wish I could hold you right now. I love you."
 
She heard the ping from her laptop and she knew it was Chris waiting to skype with her, she didn't want to make him wait, but she at least had to make herself look presentable. She wiped her tears away, and then grabbed her laptop got comfortable on the bed, crossing her legs indian style, and pulled her long hiar up into a messy yet cute bun. She finally answered on the second one, not wanting to alarm him, as she opened her skype account and accepted the request.

She smiled her same sweet smile, but Chris had already knew her better than she ever knew herself. Her face always turned red at any mention of her being beautiful. She tried covering up the fact that something was bothering her, and she almost forgot about the note in her hand, that she was to give him, she did not read it, she wasn't that type of person.

She knew her voice was a dead give away, as much as she wanted to not let him know what was bothering her, Chris could defiantly tell that something was. She nodded her head and said a soft yes that everything was fine. Then she felt bad that she was practically lying to him.

Damn feelings she thought to herself, she used to be able to hide them so well until she met Chris, he broke down all of her walls that she tried so hard to build up. She bit her lip, debating on how to tell him what had happened, but she knew she wouldnt tell him the whole story he didnt need to know all of it.

She took a deep breath before admitting that his ex had stopped by, she failed to tell him that she answered the door in his shirt and introduced herself as his fiancé, it was possible she thought to herself that he might not have wanted anyone to know.

She didn't like him to know she had been crying, or that she felt as if she would burst into tears.

She only told him that she stopped by, left her phone number, name, and hotel room... she refused to tell him the rest, he didn't need to know the rest.

She gave him the number like he asked, and watched as he dialed it, she turned away from the screen, she didnt want to feel like a spy.

She looked down at the bracelet that adorned her wrist and smiled... wasn't this proof enough? She knew how he felt, but then again, she knew this was a woman that introduced him to his lifestyle, that he had once been head over heels for.

She didn't really listen to there conversation, she didn't need to know what he was saying to her.

She did however hear that he didnt want to see her, but what if that was only for her benefit? She had so many thoughts running through her head.

She was still chewing on her lip, and then for some strange reason she felt tears start to rise again, was it the mere thought of losing him that killed her.

She breathed deeply, and tried to control the tears that were running down her face... now she really felt like a fool.

She heard his voice and tried quickly wiping the tears from her eyes as she smiled into the screen, seeing his handsome face, at least settled her down.

"I'm sorry, I dont even know why I am crying." She said and shook her head, she knew why but that was besides the point.

She finally calmed down, and when he told her he loved her that at least put some of her mind to ease.

"She left you a note, I didnt read it." She said, wanting him to know she would never betray him by reading something personal of his.

"I love you too." She whispered, but still deep in her chest something inside of her ached.
 
"Throw it away Tessa. I want nothing to do with her," Chris sighed, vexed that anyone would try to come between them.

"Hey," he continued, "You are my fiancee, and I will make it official on my return. I love you Tessa, more than I have ever loved anyone."

Chris watched her reaction, and noted she was wearing one of his shirts. He grinned, "were you wearing my shirt when you answered the door?"

He laughed when she answered him, "Oh, she must have loved that! Stand up. Show me how it looks."

He watched as Tessa sat the notebook down on the bed and crawled off, giving him a brief glimpse of her panties. She got off the bed and stood, modeling for him shyly. "Looks great sweetheart," he grinned, "but I think you need to unbutton a couple buttons."

He saw her look at him, and then unbutton two buttons, exposing her bra. Chris was hardening, and his voice grew deeper, "Good, good, now another couple."

The V now formed by opening more buttons reached to her navel. And as many strippers as Chris had seen that night, none were as exciting as what he saw on his screen. He groaned as she slipped the shirt off entirely. Tessa crawled onto the bed, her breasts cradled by her sheer bra, looking intently at the screen, asking, "I want to see you too."
 
She didn't really know what to say to that, wasn't that what she had hoped to hear? Sure it was, but at the same time she didn't want him not to read it and then always wonder what it said, she was glad he couldn't read minds. She just placed the note beside her on the bedside table and smiled at him through the screen.

She was elated at the mention that she was his fiancé, she knew her face slightly turned red. ''I don't need a ring, I have so much more than that." She didn't even think to mention that his ex still wore his ring, he didn't need anything else to be aggrivated about why he was away on business, she wasn't just referring to the fact that she had him, she meant the bracelet that would always remain on her wrist that meant so much more to her, than he would probably ever know.

She looked down at her hand but didn't say anything until he mentioned her wearing his shirt. She smiled and nodded her head.

She blushed but did as he said and stood up, biting her lip as she did so, she wished now in a sense that she would have been wearing pants when she answered the door.

She gently sat the laptop on the bed, and then crawled forward and carefully stood up for him, she felt sligtly better now and was able to stop thinking about what happened. She tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear that had fallen from her bun. She blushed when he told her she looked good, but felt exhilarated and it showed in her smile. She looked at him and she knew what he wanted and she sure as hell wouldnt deny him anything.

She carefully and slowly unbuttoned the first two buttons of his shirt, even though he wasn't there in person, he was definantly there. When his voice changed, she felt shivers go through her, god that voice could put a woman to her knees.

She didn't allow her eyes to leave his as she undid another two buttons, and she was glad she decided on her sheer black bra and matching panties. He was so damn hot the way he was watching her but she felt deprived, she wanted to see him too, hell any part of his body would satisfy her, his whole body was flawless. She removed the shirt all together and let it fall to her feet. She then crawled carefully back on the bed where she laid down on her tummy. ''I want to see you too, and Chris I am already soaking wet for you.'' She said in a husky whisper.
 
Chris exhaled when he heard what Tessa had whispered, momentarily at a lack for words. Instead, he rose and set his laptop on the small desk in his room. He adjusted the angle, muttering, "technical difficulties."

Tessa's giggle made his smile as he backed up, and began to unbutton his shirt. As Tessa had done, he undid the front first, exposing his chest and abs. Then he loosed the sleeves and slow, watching Tessa's expression, slipped his shirt off and stretched. He flexed his muscles casually as he reached for his belt buckle. He undid it and slipped it from his pants.

Chris blew Tessa a kiss as he unzipped his pants. He thought for a second, then slowly slipped them, and his boxers, down. His cock sprang into view, hard and flush with blood. Chris stepped out of his pants, his erection bobbing as he moved. He grinned as he walked towards the laptop, the small view screen showing his cock filling Tessa's screen.

"Your expression is priceless," he chuckled. He swiveled the laptop so that the camera was aimed towards the bed again. He sat down and was pleased by the view it afforded her. He leaned back on the bed, making sure his cock was front and center.

"Now, I really want to see you," he breathed, "Show me more."
 
She found that she was blushing at her own words, but it was the truth. She watched as he stood up intently. He adjusted the screen and she smiled to herself.

She giggled at his comment but her eyes lit up like fire when he began to unbutton his shirt. She sat up then, she wanted a better view, he was so built, so sexy she just couldn't get enough of him. She could feel her nipples hardening at seeing him strip his shirt off. Watching his muscles flex and then seeing him reach for her belt had to be one of the most erotic things she had ever seen, well almost at least. Why was she so turned on seeing him hold his belt in his hand.

She blushed a deep red when he blew her a kiss. She felt shivers rub up and down her spine, when he removed his pants and his boxers, so much anticipation was running up and down her spine. She licked her lips when his cock sprung into view.

She smiled at his comment, was she that obvious. She watched as he turned his own laptop towards the bed and she blushed all over again. The view was even better than before, as he sat back down on the bed. His cock was magnificent she thought to herself.

She smiled and shook her head in eagerness as she slowly undid the clasp of the bra and shimmied slightly out of it, then she leaned up and rolled her panties from her shaved wet pussy, then looked at him tenderly.

"You like?" She asked in a husky whisper.
 
He had had women stripping less than a foot from him at the club, but none had been sexier than Tessa was on his laptop. As she divested herself of her bra and panties, intimate memories flood his mind. She sat naked, looking at him lustily, asking if he liked.

"Like" he teased, "Like what? Like those full lips that wrap so beautifully around my cock?"

He watched as her lips parted and she seemed to shiver. He grinned, "Like the way your nipples bulge from your firm tits?"

His eyes widened as he was Tessa's hands go to her breasts and begin to tease her nipples.

"Yesss," he continued, "pinch your nipples Tessa, make them harder for me."

He ran a couple fingers along the length of his cock, and saw her pinch her nipples harder.

"You like that?" he asked, "My hand on my cock?"

Her reply emboldened him, "Spread you legs wide for me."

As she did, he continued, "Show me your cunt, Tessa, that beautiful, shaven, wet cunt. Touch yourself, spread the lips of your pussy open wide for me."

He started to stroke his cock lightly, "Is this what you want, the head of my cock rubbing up and down your slit?"
 
The entire time she removed her clothing never once had her gaze adverted from the screen. Once all of her cloths were stripped and she was naked she vulnerable, she felt a blush creep up her face. There was no denying she was like a animal in heat.

She turned another shade of red from her face to her toes, but smiled seductively. Oh but what she wouldn't give to have his hard cock in her mouth.

Tingles went up and down her spine just at the mere thought of him and his delicious cock. Her nipples were hard like tiny pebbles.

She stunned herself when her hands found her firm breast and then her hard nipples and slowly started to gently pinch them and tease them for him, and for herself.

At his words she complied and started pinching them harder, to where they ached, she wanted nothing more than for his mouth to be sucking them instead.

Watching him touch his cock turned her on so fucking much, she wanted to see more, she sat up and got a little closer to her screen, as she pinched her nipples as hard as she could and let out a strained moan.

"I love your hand on your cock, it's so fucking sexy, I wish you were in my mouth, or in my wet tight pussy right now." Good god and she meant that.

She slid back on the bed and did as he asked, spreading her legs wide so he could see her pussy.

She felt her pussy get wetter and wetter by the minute, only added by the fire he lit inside of her, with his words, his voice was sexy as hell and watching him stroke his long hard cock made her mouth water. She shyly spread the lips of her pussy open allowing him a perfect view of her wet pussy.

Watching him stroke his cock, made her want to touch herself more, she slowly rubbed her labia up and down avoiding her lip, and watching him. "You don't know how much I want you cock to be rubbing along my wet slit, I want you so fucking bad right now." She groaned.
 
Chris looked about and grabbed a bottle of hand cream from the night stand. He ripped it open and doused his hand, returning to stroke his cock. He shuddered at the sensation, groaning, "You feel so good Tessa. I want your cunt sliding up and down my cock. I want to fill you completely."

"Finger your clit Tessa," Chris ordered feverishly, "I want to watch you cum."

He watched as Tessa began to circle her clit with her fingers. Part of him was taking notes, seeing what she did to pleasure himself. The rest of him was on fire though, watching his love in heat.

"That's it," he groaned, feeling his cock swelling, "beautiful... I want to cum with you."

It didn't take long, both of them so terribly aroused, both urging the other on. Chris gasped a long broken "fuu..uu..ccckk...kkk," as semen shot a couple feet in the air and then fell to splatter his legs. Tessa's eyes went wide as she saw the size and power of his load, her own orgasm then ripping through her.

Chris's breathing slowly returned to normal. Virtual sex with Tessa was more intense that real sex had been with many lovers. But now, he so very much wanted to hold her and share the afterglow. He sighed, "I miss you."
 
She watched Chris look around and this point she was so hot all over and so turned on that nothing mattered but watching his every move. Why did even seeing him douse his cock in hand cream only turn her on that much more, just watching him stroke his cock, made her even hotter. She moaned at his words. "I want to ride your cock Chris, I want to feel your cock soooo deep inside of me." Away went her shyness that was usually there.

She didn't hesitate to comply to his wishes, her fingers soon finding her over sensitive flesh that was her clit.

She started by circling very slow, teasing not only him but herself, it felt so good morning moving his fingers around in slow circular motions. It felt good watching him stroke his cock for her. She knew she wouldn't last long, she was already on sensory overload.

She blushed as she did at every mention of him saying beautiful. It only added to the fire that burned inside of her, she started circling her clit even faster for him.

She couldn't obtain her own orgasm from quickly taking over her body. When she watched his own orgasm rock his body that was all it took, and then seeing his cum splatter turned her on even more. She screamed then and moaned uncontrollable.

She wished he was there. "I love you so much." She whispered.
 
Back
Top