Detailed Roleplay

Joined
Mar 26, 2014
Posts
22
Hey everyone!

So I have been wanting to do this role-play for awhile and can't really find anyone to do it with. I don't want to start a thread but rather just role-play through messaging on Lit or through Yahoo.

But the role I am interested in is sort of an apocalyptic role. Not with zombies, although I guess we can incorporate that some how. But I was thinking more along the lines of the world population is declining due to a virus that has wipe out the population with the exception of those that were immune to it.

Every year when a woman turns 21 they are required to enter a drawing (5-10 are chosen each drawing), this drawing determines if they live outside of the containment area where they would work, etc...or live in the enclosed community where the individuals are responsible in helping with repopulating the world (the population is less than 1200)...that is really all that i have thought out on it at the moment but i am open to ideas to how it should play out or if the story line should be a little different.

Just message me if your interested.
 
I've had ideas about similar threads.
I'd say, for example, there's a facility for this and organized also by hormone injections, aphrodisiac injections to keep them at a heightened arousal level so they're less likely to resist and have a bad time of it, nurseries where lottery children are sorted and raised (some adopted out to wealthy and celebrities)...I'd take a role if you'd let me in. I'd write a bi woman.
 
Back
Top