Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmmm.... It's laundry day at my house. Wanna cum help? You have all the right qualities. Love the open sweater. Let me just reach out and adjust that front a little bit.
Oh, I *hate* to do the laundry... hence the absence of a clean undershirt in my picture, dear.... :cattail:

Flattery will Get You everwhere Jo... I know all about "Adding insult to injury" *I could stand for some Good Sexing myself* ;)
I don't about Monday .. But You sure good Tuesday off to a Great start Jo ...
I could Kiss your lips for hours ... And I'm sure I wouldn't forget about Your pericous Bits either :devil: Jo
Thanks For Sharing ....
I'm glad you like the red and, yes, these lips were made for kissing! :kiss:

those nipples of yours are just begging to be nibbled on
:eek:

And here I was hoping you would be on that late night plane with me
How do you know I wasn't? :cattail:

You have absolutly the most wonderful taste in bras...very sensual and sexy.
:kiss:
Thank you. I do like being a girlie-girl underneath it all.

HOT! Love them!
Thank you!

You have such an amazing smile Always make my day
Thank you!

Well I was painfully shy as a young teen. I had no idea what to say to girls, yet alone how to get my hands on one. I somehow made the tranformation into quiet confidence. With a little help along the way.
I am socially shy, the wall flower in the corner observing....

It was my birthday Monday and your pics made a wonderful present.

Absolutely delicious. :kiss:
Happy (belated) birthday! Had I known, I would have baked a cake... what's your favorite?

As long as your brain works well enough to get cozy with me somewhere and make out, we're all good. :D

Favorite place to get cozy? In front of a fireplace, on a beach, (I know, so cliche) or somewhere else? Of course, if we are talking winter and hot chocolate, please know that I will be wearing fuzzy socks. Even if I have nothing else on, the socks will remain... they are a non-negotiable must-have when it is cold. :cattail:

Tuesday night pics

Hope you all had a good Tuesday! Work kept me busy today, and away from my fun...

Supershy is super tired tonight, it's been a very long day.

Here are a few more pics. Hopefully the stars will align, the kids will sleep and so will I!

And if you're wondering what I am wearing underneath the red shirt...maybe, just maybe I've got those photos too............ ;)

Last edited:
Favorite place to get cozy? In front of a fireplace, on a beach, (I know, so cliche) or somewhere else? Of course, if we are talking winter and hot chocolate, please know that I will be wearing fuzzy socks. Even if I have nothing else on, the socks will remain... they are a non-negotiable must-have when it is cold. :cattail:

Hmm... never thought about this before.
I guess bed and a big couch are nice.
Bed is best if it's chilly outside the covers, then you can get toasty inside the soft covers.
When it's too hot, trying to lay in bed too long is no fun.

Never snuggled on a beach, I'm rarely at the beach.

lol, Never had a fireplace, so no real clue what it's like to get cozy in front of one.
Well, my granparents had one when I was a little kid, but my granpa would have
it so hot that it would be like sitting on the sun. :D
You couldn't spend too much time in front of it without actually cooking.
Totally unrelated to this situation, I know, but still amusing to think about.

What's a good place to get cozy in the summer?
Seeing that it's summer now, might be a better thing to think about. :p

Also, loved the red shirt set, although looking at your bare legs, I rather desired one shot from a lower angle. ;)

Hope you all had a good Tuesday! Work kept me busy today, and away from my fun...

Here are a few more pics. Hopefully the stars will align, the kids will sleep and so will I!

And if you're wondering what I am wearing underneath the red shirt...maybe, just maybe I've got those photos too............ ;)

Just maybe?...........I'm sure there is at least a few of us who would love to see whats under it..

Beneath your smile

Beneath your flirtatious smile, your wonderful cleavage, tits that demand attention, do I see some bare thigh?

attachment.php

Hmmmm . . . petting your pussy?

Benadril works great for non sleepy kids ..lol
Hope you get some rest

With your beauty, you clearly must turn heads when u enter a room! :devil::kiss:
you have the beauty an body to die for!!!
just glorious!!!:kiss::kiss::heart:

loving it lots missy :)
very nice x
cant wait to see what that tops hiding :p

Nirvision was kind enough to put an index together for me, since I am a self-proclaimed technological idiot! Thank you!

Single pics:

Red bra

Single post- multiple pics:

Black lingerie
Its Monday
White shirt

I am trying my hand at having a thread again, but this time I am posting for *me* and not my friend. A few things about me:

~The #1 question people ask is "Are you really shy?" The answer is
*yes* I really am quite shy. I suppose posting pics may seem contrary to
that, but it is much easier to be sassy as an unknown behind a computer
screen, and with pictures there is a degree of control. IRL I am a wall
flower who blushes quite easily and is uneasy in social situations.
(Unless it is career related, in which case, I am completely the opposite
and kick ass.)

~I have a good sense of humor mixed with a healthy dose of sarcasm, so I
enjoy a quick-witted exchange.

~I enjoy getting to know people, so feel free to post, leave a comment
and tell me something about you. No, I don't jump into the whole
webcam/voice thing (the #2 question I am asked), if you'd like to know
why, please refer to #1. ;)

OK, here we go, let's give this a try!

wonderful pics, please don't be shy!

I'm glad you like the red and, yes, these lips were made for kissing! :kiss:

Red on you Jo is Sexy and Erotic ... That's good that they were made for Kissing ! .. And perhaps other Things as well :devil: .. Happy Hump Day Jo :kiss:

attachment.php
attachment.php

Hmm Great Legs as Well ... Thanks For Sharing ... :rose: :rose: :heart:

I am socially shy, the wall flower in the corner observing....

Happy (belated) birthday! Had I known, I would have baked a cake... what's your favorite?

You are a wallflower who has found a way to blossom. I hope you continue to enjoy posting your pics. I enjoy seeing them. :)

I still find it hard to make small talk on social ocassions, but I have learned to flirt with ladies. I love to observe other people, particularly couples in restaurants etc. I have a question for you. If we were introduced and shook hands and I held on to your hand just that little bit too long, how would you react?

I'm very fond of a Pavlova.

Honestly, I was just admiring how lovely you looked in the red shirt. I had not even considered what might or might not be underneath, then you start me pondering on the matter and to cap it all someone had to go and mention your naked thigh. Now all my decoram has left me and I just want to take it off you. :devil:

Hope the kids behave and let you get some me time. :rose:

Hmm... never thought about this before.
I guess bed and a big couch are nice.
Bed is best if it's chilly outside the covers, then you can get toasty inside the soft covers.
When it's too hot, trying to lay in bed too long is no fun.

Never snuggled on a beach, I'm rarely at the beach.

lol, Never had a fireplace, so no real clue what it's like to get cozy in front of one.
Well, my granparents had one when I was a little kid, but my granpa would have
it so hot that it would be like sitting on the sun. :D
You couldn't spend too much time in front of it without actually cooking.
Totally unrelated to this situation, I know, but still amusing to think about.

What's a good place to get cozy in the summer?
Seeing that it's summer now, might be a better thing to think about.

Also, loved the red shirt set, although looking at your bare legs, I rather desired one shot from a lower angle. ;)
I love the beach, but my skin is so fair that I need to use a boat load of sunscreen. I don't tan ~ I glow in the dark all year long, LOL! So where to cozy up in the summer....maybe in the yard with a glass of.... chocolate milk(?) by the bonfire.....

Just maybe?...........I'm sure there is at least a few of us who would love to see whats under it..
I can't tell *all* of my secrets!

Beneath your flirtatious smile, your wonderful cleavage, tits that demand attention, do I see some bare thigh?
Hmmmm . . . petting your pussy?
That is my thigh, indeed. What my hand is doing? I'll never tell....

Benadril works great for non sleepy kids ..lol
Hope you get some rest
Hahahahahahahaha!

With your beauty, you clearly must turn heads when u enter a room! :devil::kiss:
you have the beauty an body to die for!!!
just glorious!!!
Thank you ~ I credit soft light and a good camera angle.

loving it lots missy :)
very nice x
cant wait to see what that tops hiding :p
Who's Missy? :p hahahaha...thank you.

Very sexy. Thanks.
Thank you for saying so!

Oh yes I'm wondering what you're wearing under that shirt......
This teasing thing is kind of fun....

I love this thread, you're incredible
Thank you.

good morning.....supershy?.........surely not so shy!!
Is it possible to be a shy, closet exhibitionist, shameless flirty girl?

wonderful pics, please don't be shy!
Thank you!

Red on you Jo is Sexy and Erotic ... That's good that they were made for Kissing ! .. And perhaps other Things as well :devil: .. Happy Hump Day Jo :kiss:
Hmm Great Legs as Well ... Thanks For Sharing ...
Yes, you are correct! My lips were also made for ....get ready for it.... eating Phish Food ice cream, my favorite. What did you *think* I would say? :devil:

You may say your shy.....You seem too have an alter-ego, that likes her sexy erotic side.

Yes SuperShy, You are sexy and your pix steam of eroticism....you just need hubby to take some pix of you to post.

You are a wallflower who has found a way to blossom. I hope you continue to enjoy posting your pics. I enjoy seeing them. :)

I still find it hard to make small talk on social ocassions, but I have learned to flirt with ladies. I love to observe other people, particularly couples in restaurants etc. I have a question for you. If we were introduced and shook hands and I held on to your hand just that little bit too long, how would you react?

I'm very fond of a Pavlova.

Honestly, I was just admiring how lovely you looked in the red shirt. I had not even considered what might or might not be underneath, then you start me pondering on the matter and to cap it all someone had to go and mention your naked thigh. Now all my decoram has left me and I just want to take it off you. :devil:

Hope the kids behave and let you get some me time. :rose:

How would I react...hmmmm...great question. I think I might simply give a nervous smile and just go with it. I'd never say a word.

I have to say, I cook, bake and do canning...all from scratch...and have made many a recipe, but had to look up Pavlova. I've never made meringue ...now I need to try. It's now a challenge!

There is a time and place for decorum, and, for me, I believe I left it behind when I started posting pictures in various states of undress...

Yeah, I think I have 18 years or so to wait before getting a full night's sleep. One was up til 1:30 am, and the other decided she wanted to be a rooster yelling "Cockadoodledooooooooo!" at 5:30 am..... no rest for the weary.

You may say your shy.....You seem too have an alter-ego, that likes her sexy erotic side.

Yes SuperShy, You are sexy and your pix steam of eroticism....you just need hubby to take some pix of you to post.
I like that description..."alter-ego"... because this is not at all like me IRL....

Thank you ~ or maybe I need to invest in a tripod... I am a bit of a control freak... I like being in control of that camera.... ;)

Supershy.. love all the work you put into this... the sexy.. sultry.. WOW!. wish i worked in an office with you.. ;)

Underneath...

So, it's Wednesday. Hump day. We are all looking ahead to week's end. I have a day off on Friday, so for me, today is even sweeter!

Anyone have any fun weekend plans? Mine is shaping up to be incredibly busy with social events... I might end up having some Lit withdrawal while I venture back into RL.

So, for all of you who were wondering.... here's what was underneath that red shirt.

:cattail:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back