The Fraken-poem

remind me never to play any game with you that involves you having any power coz im sure to hell it would frustrate the living beejesus out of me ;)

Ha, I was just thinking she'd be fun to play with, but then I love a good power struggle and a good heated debated.

Oh alright then, but yes I do like my power and I do know where I got that trait (but enough of the sob stories!) here is the line up;
Butters
Trix
Todski
Remec
Champ
Well done the lot of you, you did a fantastic job as always :)

So here I am on bended knee
Knight templed 'tween twinned pillars so divine
Gateway to your sacred Ass
Prayers sent behind cupped hand
Mouth to furry ear
Oh Good God,
Bottom! What light doth break?
What rose's strange perfume ist this?

Now, who does this sound like, doing someone else. You're good, butters, I assume this ist yourt.

So here I am on bended knee
Knight templed 'tween twinned pillars so divine
Gateway to your sacred Ass
Prayers sent behind cupped hand
Mouth to furry ear
Oh Good God,
Bottom! What light doth break?

butters/champ
A pleasure known to daring few
Yet mine to freely take
If I but dare to follow
Divinity in its wake

Trixie, duh! (or is she dissembling?)
the way it consumes in heat
how the lubrication takes away friction
how in this temple I could just take
a moment to slake
this dire need
wander the halls and chant
like some monk that is about to break
a chaste drought in

todski/champ
apostate? The blasphemous?
For the opinion of heretics and
infidels? Here...in this place...we
have been chosen---tested,

Come...bend your knees and show
us how you genuflect, before
the altar of this temple, before
your brethren, male and female,
show us

Remec/Champ

your offering, your want
so delicately phrased, so rounded,
and open your heart that we
may enter and know the truth
of your words. Truth cannot be
spoken until your need surges up
from the hidden center of your core.
So, now dear supplicant present
and plead without reservation.
Then and only then, your ass
shall be worthy and the gods
magnanimously, will save it for you.

Trixie/champ

Oh alright then, but yes I do like my power and I do know where I got that trait (but enough of the sob stories!) here is the line up;
Butters
Trix
Todski
Remec
Champ
Well done the lot of you, you did a fantastic job as always :)
Woot for me! I totally nailed you all. :) >> off to preen my featha-s o'awesomeness. Of course this was purely because I was looking for styles that were totally opposite your own. The only reason Trixie would have been easier was because I went looking for my poets in order of most familiarity...

I knew sola, back when she was solaris, on a different site and she had posted a lot of work there so I read a lot of her. I've known Remec as long as he's been here, then there's todski. I don't care, his style is so muteable that any verse could have been his own so that would have been my toss up had I needed one. Trixie gave her's away and so did todski by claiming the 3rd and 5th verses as his own. ;)

Bravo poets.. not bad, we went from worshipper to supplicant to pantheon in one poem and I still can't tell how it happened. It all flows smoothly from one well-lubricated end to the other. :cool:

Woot for me! I totally nailed you all. :) >> off to preen my featha-s o'awesomeness. Of course this was purely because I was looking for styles that were totally opposite your own. The only reason Trixie would have been easier was because I went looking for my poets in order of most familiarity...

I knew sola, back when she was solaris, on a different site and she had posted a lot of work there so I read a lot of her. I've known Remec as long as he's been here, then there's todski. I don't care, his style is so muteable that any verse could have been his own so that would have been my toss up had I needed one. Trixie gave her's away and so did todski by claiming the 3rd and 5th verses as his own. ;)

Bravo poets.. not bad, we went from worshipper to supplicant to pantheon in one poem and I still can't tell how it happened. It all flows smoothly from one well-lubricated end to the other. :cool:

I think some one should create a "franken-poem " user name and submit these, the way each writer interlinks the text Before them and assembles the next verse is incredibly interesting I tried to see where my brain would go if presented with a different stanza a and it didn't get anywhere near where each of you went. That was my hope for this that the ideas that come from independent sources could create an interesting piece.

The flavours of each stanza and what each poet did with them are pretty Damn impressive. I'm glad remec followed the idea I presented regarding the monk and tieing it to the temple but wasn't sure if it would work.

I wouldn't mind putting my hand up to do a few more of these if anyone ever wants to run one throw out a title and if I've the time I'll be in for sure :)

you did :D
i used capITALS! :p

you did!!
for me, tod's was the one that jumped out from the off - wrung out/consumes/ lubrication all screamed 'tods!' to my eye. if trix hadn't given herself up i'd have had trouble picking her, and then that broken verse by one not two writers threw me.

it's fun seeing where these things go :cool:

I think some one should create a "franken-poem " user name and submit these, the way each writer interlinks the text Before them and assembles the next verse is incredibly interesting I tried to see where my brain would go if presented with a different stanza a and it didn't get anywhere near where each of you went. That was my hope for this that the ideas that come from independent sources could create an interesting piece.

The flavours of each stanza and what each poet did with them are pretty Damn impressive. I'm glad remec followed the idea I presented regarding the monk and tieing it to the temple but wasn't sure if it would work.

I wouldn't mind putting my hand up to do a few more of these if anyone ever wants to run one throw out a title and if I've the time I'll be in for sure :)

why don't you do it, tods? you were the one to come up with the idea - you could post them - The Franken Poems - under the username of FrankenPoet :rose:

you did :D
i used capITALS! :p

you did!!
for me, tod's was the one that jumped out from the off - wrung out/consumes/ lubrication all screamed 'tods!' to my eye. if trix hadn't given herself up i'd have had trouble picking her, and then that broken verse by one not two writers threw me.

it's fun seeing where these things go :cool:

LOL, ok, I'll dissemble in the future. :D Really thought mine was obvious with the short lines, good to know I'm not as predictable as I thought :rose:

:cool:

yeah, was me, almost asleep and caught on the hop - a quickie improv :D

did the rose give me away?
not only is the rhythm right so is the sound
Oh Good God,
Bottom!
the mock horror
'tween twinned pillars so divine
the tinge of hyperbole

not only is the rhythm right so is the sound
Oh Good God,
Bottom!
the mock horror
'tween twinned pillars so divine
the tinge of hyperbole

it 'twas on a midsummer's night... :cool: (sorry, willy, but you inspired me to make an ass of myself)

smirks - knights templar>temple>god>Bottom=Ass=arse=bottom

touch? lol lolol

T he first time we went to Las Vegas there was some rodeo thing going on and we met these lads that were there riding and selling silver belt buckles. They told us they were off to the nearby Whore house, they didn't look old enough to be away from Mom lol and I swear some of them weren't even shaving yet!

T he first time we went to Las Vegas there was some rodeo thing going on and we met these lads that were there riding and selling silver belt buckles. They told us they were off to the nearby Whore house, they didn't look old enough to be away from Mom lol and I swear some of them weren't even shaving yet!

When I think back to the shit my sisters and I got up to and the age we where when we did, today's world makes me laugh. We just keep making young people younger and younger for longer and longer, wrapping them in batted wool until the day we throw them to the wolves.

Things that are considered scandalous and shocking now were just normal. I think Todski wrote a piece about it somewhere.

Yes and no, Health and Safety won't allow a lot of things I did as a child (I've never worn a cyclists helmet in my life and I came some right croppers off my bike!!) But they seem to dress kids as young adults now with no childhood and there's no music for children now. When I was a child we had a programme called Children's Favorites but now it's the same music for all ages.

Back