Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
I go back and forth on this one, but I have to admit I have cum several times while masturbating while thinking about a man peeing on my tits and it running down between my legs. When I am thinking about a dominant man i something think about it making me clean his cock with my mouth after he pees. *blushes*

That is why my wife likes! It took her a while to find what she liked in pee games but once she was turned on she liked me pee on her tits so that trickled down to her pussy. She says it's the warm feeling as it dribbles down her lips. That's in then she's so turned on it is anything goes!
 
I want the real thing, not vids. My wife is very open to about anything but doesn'tdo this often.
 
I love pissing in my own mouth, hopefully some day I'll find a guy topiss in my mouth, while Im blowing him.
 
Im thinking a guy makes me drink a gallon of water and hold my pee untill I cant hold it any more. He makes me pee my pants. After I soak my pants he pisses all over me. Im laying there soaked in pee.
 
Nice to look at the vids but the ones with the music just annoy the shit out of me and I have to shut them off.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top