Looking for detailed man w/ no limits and YIM

BigBumWife4RP

Really Experienced
Joined
Oct 26, 2014
Posts
116
(Please don't comment negative things, I know I ask alot in terms of typing but have lots of pics and I am very detailed myself.) I have lots of pics on Yahoo Messenger and I'm looking for an extremely detailed man who is interested in a long term online roleplaying master slave relationship, I'm submissive. Please only men who are capably of sending detailed articulate paragraphs and have NO LIMITS. I will only respond to detailed paragraphs that describe checking out my big round meaty doughy milfy mom jiggly bubblebutt stretching out those blue pants to their absolute limit as if it were a scene from a roleplay so I know you didn't copy and paste it, only open minded men please. (Again please no negative comments I'm not hurting anyone and don't wish to start any arguments.)
 

Attachments

  • booty pic.jpg
    booty pic.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 158
You sure are spamming several boards with your same message. So far none have been the correct one.
 
Thought.
Is everywhere else tightening their Rules or something ?
Why on the AH, for Heaven's sake?
 
Will someone just role play with the lady?

Jeez on this site you'd figure she would have gotten a hundred pm's by now.
 
Most men who are "horny women looking to cyber" forget the details. :rolleyes:
 
Ummm... If you look in Story Ideas you will see the "role play ad" the OP posted there was sent to SRP and not here.

Please forgive me, Rubi :rose: and everyone else.

I noticed the one over in SI forum first and then saw this one here in AH about an hour later. I jumped to a conclusion I shouldn't have.

Spank me and send me to bed without dinner so I won't ever do that again! :)
 
I find it hard to see "submissive" at the same time as a Very Detailed and insistent specification.
 
Back
Top