Pacific Northwest Roll Call

I will have a car. So anywhere within an hour would be ok. I just don't want to only visit the space needle.

Tourists love that, but it really is a waste of money. The view is great, I'll give you that. But the cost and the food are horrible.

I live about an hour away myself, and honestly I don't know a lot of the mom and pop kind of places, which are usually best, but sine I work in a restaurant, I don't go out to eat a lot. Cheese cake factory, or spaghetti factory and I'm happy as a clam lol

There was an Italian restaurant in Seattle that I went to years ago that I love though. Small place near queen ann I believe.

You will enjoy the waterfront and pike place market though. If you like water Falls, Snoqualmie isn't too far away.
 
Ha! Okay looks like I will visit have some Dick's. Maybe I can meet a nice local lady that would also like some.

Wow. Just became that creepy guy.

haha you may even find a few guys willing to take that offer depending on which Dicks you go to. ;)

It is good food though. Pretty darn cheap too.

I found out the restaurant I was thinking of is closed now too. The Italian one. I had a friend come visit from Italy years ago and asked him to take me there so he could order for me and he said it was 100 times better then the space needle.
 
Prefer the sunny days and warm to cool evenings

But with all that you have to have some rain and cool to keep it all green and for us all to appreciate the other finer days. Some like it hot, some like it cool, many like it wet!
 
F1rm, the Metropolitan Grill has amazing steaks downtown. Red Mill Burgers are pretty awesome too.
 
Any places you suggest for good pics?

The typical waterfront, space needle, the sports stadiums. The night lights, moonlight on the water, the carousel at night, the ferries coming in.all the birds, bums and just the land.
 
Photo spot in Seattle

There is a great spot from a bridge leading up to the old Amazon HQ above I-90 before it gets to I-5. See many photographers there in the evenings looking to the West
 
I just

returned from a visit to Port Angeles, WA... up the inland route from CA (usa 99/I-5) and back down via the Pacific Coast Hwy (usa 101/hwy1).
Magical country... all of it. Something bewitching in that country up there. It's beautiful where I live too, but... the beauty seems ... bigger up there... if that makes any sense.
 
Hello from Seattle

I am a straight male, who happens to enjoy sucking a straight cock every once in awhile. And, I swallow. PM me.
 
I'm sorta in your ballpark. I live in Southern BC, Canada, just across the border 2 hours north of Spokane.
42, male, straight/curious.
 
In the Tacoma area now. Not fond of the rain bit love my fantasygir1. :heart:

Yes, it's wet here, but isn't that how you boys like it? Besides, you've been here for over a year and it's been wet almost the whole time...you should be used to it! (Up to you to determine whether I'm talking about me, or the weather!)
 
Yes, it's wet here, but isn't that how you boys like it? Besides, you've been here for over a year and it's been wet almost the whole time...you should be used to it! (Up to you to determine whether I'm talking about me, or the weather!)

Well I can say you have created or added to the puddles at times baby. :devil:
 
Back
Top