Recommended Toys for a Virgin

Starry, you'll find if you do a little search that at least one of the online retailers in the UK has a brilliant returns policy; If you don't like/get on with the product you send it back ( you pay for that postage ) and they'll credit or refund you. That holds good for 364 days! A no quibble satisfaction guaranteed....and yes i know because i've bought a ton of bits and pieces from them over the years and if ever i've got it wrong and Mrs H doesn't like the surprise, i've taken advantage of that returns offer.
 
Spencer's gifts has a great selection of simple, inexpensive vibes. The first one I got was a marble one and it was ten bucks. The one I'm using now is a velvet touch by doc Johnson. I got it from Amazon and it was also ten. It's multi speed and gets the job done, plus it's pretty and has a nice, soft feel to it. I'm a virgin too, so I can relate!
 
I have a collection of things to use if you cant afford to buy toys, if anybody is interested.
 
The best toys are... Japanese lol...
softer, more realistic..
more uniquely shaped, wiggly, or weird

try kanojotoys.com or toydemon.com

I'm in agreement. Japanese toys are amazing (at least the artificial vaginas). But, it's mostly the same quality material, so you should be able to find something on Toy Demon or Queen Cat Adult Toys that suits your fancy.
 
Virgin Lit-sters unite! haha, though I guess the hope is that we don't stay united for long?


My VERY first toy was this cheap-ass bullet that changed my life. I recently wanted to explore the possibility of a g-spot orgasm, so I bought a Lia G-spot vibrator ($17 maybe?). It's not terribly big, and worked wonders (until I killed the motor with too much use :rolleyes: ). Trust me, the g-spot is a place worth exploring, even if you just buy a cheap one to start with!

And go into a store! I was terrified my first time going alone, and it was a little awkward, but you'll get through it, I promise!
 
I started with a small vibrating bullet. It was a nice, non-intimidating introduction :)
 
hi

I used a candle self made to tight fit my rear entrance, when I was virgin.
 
Back
Top