Is smoking sexy?

Cigarettes are sublime.
and yes hot- like your own little fire in your own little hand.

That tears it. Obviously smoking is way worse than abortion and slavery and holocaust. Funny how nicotine addition is such a character flaw nowdays. Crackheads get more slack.

I'm gonna start. :p Just to be controversial.:D

wow...too much coffee too fast this am? :D

smokers generally don't hide their addiction, and often shove it in the face of non-smokers EEEWWW *cough - gag*...crackheads do hide or try to hide their addicion...and slavery and holocaust are looked at as illegal most places, so they get NO slack (as should be) so that doesn't count in this argument...oh discussion...sorry :rolleyes:...abortion I won't go into...waaaaayyy too political right now for me...

smokers generally don't hide their addiction, and often shove it in the face of non-smokers EEEWWW *cough - gag*...crackheads do hide or try to hide their addicion...and slavery and holocaust are looked at as illegal most places, so they get NO slack (as should be) so that doesn't count in this argument...oh discussion...sorry :rolleyes:...abortion I won't go into...waaaaayyy too political right now for me...

I suspect she was being a bit facetious.

Hold on a sec.. here it is...

sar•cas•tic

Pronunciation: (sär-kas'tik), [key]
—adj.
1. of, pertaining to, or characterized by sarcasm: a sarcastic reply.

I was being sarcastic. Granted, it is a low form of humour.:eek:

That tears it. Obviously smoking is way worse than abortion and slavery and holocaust. Funny how nicotine addition is such a character flaw nowdays. Crackheads get more slack.

I'm gonna start. :p Just to be controversial.:D

Crack - not sexy. It's right up there with tobacco. :D

Hold on a sec.. here it is...

sar•cas•tic

Pronunciation: (sär-kas'tik), [key]
—adj.
1. of, pertaining to, or characterized by sarcasm: a sarcastic reply.

I was being sarcastic. Granted, it is a low form of humour.:eek:

does that mean I've had too much coffee or too little?

I didn't get the funny part...:rolleyes:

I volunteer to put you back together again. You're going to look so much cooler than the other kids with your elbows where our knees should be and your ears where your elbows were! ;)

Why thank you hon. I am honored to have you covering my back. Such a sweet thing! Please poke me when I can return the lovely favour, if I'm not quite paying attention :rose:

I used to smoke,I quit for almost 5 years. They said I look more hot/sexy,the way I smoked.:D

Not a smoker, but I like the way it looks, very hot, and I love the smell. I hate that it kills people, though.

Nope. It's gross, makes your breath stink as well as your clothes.

Back