Any ladies masturbate while breastfeeding.

Incandesce said:
Um you aren't afraid of cutting your balls? Me thinks it is best to wait until after the shave is complete before the sniffing takes place.

btw, I think what you are hearing is our motherly instinct kicking in saying, ew.


Well not saying I have such a fetish, but I think if I did, the glue part would be the fun, risky part. LOL.

And just to let you know, I had them shaved once, and naired once... never again on either. And screw waxing.... well... ok I might try it. lol. I'd rather just trim them... no itching when the hair grows back. I only have to trim every 3 or 4 weeks... which is about all the effort I'm willing to put into such an endeavor.

Stick your motherly instinct in a sock sister! (I always wanted to say that... ignore it... I just wanted to say it).
 
Incandesce said:
PB, you are the wrong one. Most of us are very comfortable naming our kinks. Just because this isn't one of them don't call foul.

Hmmm... I am very comfortable knowing and accepting my kinks, myself. It's very different sharing them with the GB, en masse...
 
pattymonteros said:
LOL I am blown away by all of this righteous posing by everybody... Have any of you read 90% of the stuff that goes on this site, from fucking aliens to sucking off your grandpa. HELLO! Why is everyone on my ass for this.

Thank you to those who are trying to offer another view point and also thank you Lushiss I did see the link, which goes back to my point.

By the way, you cant claim (i mean generally, not anyone specific) poetic license and write about fucking a dog (generally i mean) and then be shocked when someone asks a slightly risque question.

But anyway .. please continue your ranting at me. It is a wonderfull way to end the day.
Oh darlin' let me be the first to say I'm not ranting on you, I just told you what happened to me. Everyone has a kink or two or twenty...I know I damn sure have mine and they are kinky! One thing you have to do here at Lit is form a tough skin real quick...like ass holes every body had a opinion about EVERYTHING! As the ol' saying goes..."if you can't stand the heat get the hell out of the kitchen"!!! You take from Lit what you need and toss the rest of the shit out with the wash water!
 
pattymonteros said:
By the way, you cant claim (i mean generally, not anyone specific) poetic license and write about fucking a dog (generally i mean) and then be shocked when someone asks a slightly risque question.

You should have been here two or three weeks ago...
 
23 cents about that

thank you for those trying to balance out the royal ripping I am getting

BTW - Marksgirl - That happened to me as well. And I was shocked and felt guilty about it. Eventually it happened a few times on its own and started to become more common. I asked the doctor who said it was more common than I thought. Being hornier than most people (not on this board though) I started using the vibrator partly to get it over with quickly so I wouldnt be all aroused throughout the breastfeeding. somtimes I would try doing it before breastfeeding but the sensitivoty in my nipples would enduce the sensation (also whenever hubby would suck on them, i would get aroused same way)

Thats my 23 cents (inflation is a bitch)
 
I hate that you've made me do this...

I was going to use my 100th post to celebrate my avatar-ability, to finally post to the JO log, and generally revel in all that is good about Lit.

But (realizes he's putting on his professor glasses) I'm a little disappointed in some of you.

This is a serious issue, and one that I thank our new member for bringing up, because it involves womens' rights, and female empowerment in general.

As our gracious newbie so aptly pointed out, some women can experience feelings of arousal while breastfeeding, almost always due to hormonal fluctuations and evolutionary mechanisms that encourage women to fuck, and thus produce more babies.

But because it seems so taboo, as though it is the child, and not the womans' body that is causing the arousal, this has been a contentious issue for some time. There have been a number of cases of women whose children were taken from them because they mentioned to a doctor or acquaintance that they were experiencing these feelings.

Many of them were never allowed to see their children again.

I agree with the general sentiment that actually masturbating while breastfeeding is at best unseemly, but it may indicate a more serious hormonal imbalance, and is only a valid medical condition.

It appalls me that sex-positive, easy-going people such as yourselves might rush to judge a condition such as this, and yet profess to be otherwise in support of the rights of the female.

Pregnancy and postpartum effects need increased understanding, both to help the ladies who get all hot and bothered, and to help their unfortunate counterparts, those women who hurt or kill their children.

To do this, we cannot treat women as slaves to their bodies, nor infantalize mothers who become homicidal, depressed, or even aroused as a rersult of giving birth. Only by increasing understanding, examining taboo, and most importantly by not rushing to judgement can we hope to empower and support mothers whose experience is more different from that of the mainstream.

I applaud Ms. M, for bringing this important issue to our attention.

100 posts,

Tsk, tsk, bitches.

-PC
 
pattymonteros said:
By the way, you cant claim (i mean generally, not anyone specific) poetic license and write about fucking a dog (generally i mean) and then be shocked when someone asks a slightly risque question.

Oh good god! Whatever you do, don't mention anything about doggie sex ~lol~
 
no_1_reason.jpg


A Beautiful and befitting AV...?
 
Image said:
Oh good god! Whatever you do, don't mention anything about doggie sex ~lol~
No kidding that horse has been beat to death 1000 fold!
 
I've masturbated while breastfeeding.
It tasted buttery.
 
pattymonteros said:
Gosh this is my first post. I am a mom and I dont know if this sounds horrible or not but I was wondering if any other women became super horny after their pregnancy and especially during breastfeeding. Would love to hear peoples expeirences and if you'd like to chat in private about it give me an im at pattymonteros on yahoo IM and maybe we can chat that way.

I was sooooo horny during my pregnancies and it just continued after and I used to masturbate so much ! lol its embarassing.

Again, I am new to Literotica so I dont know if this issue has been discussed before or if it belongs somewhere else. Thank you in advance.


Breasts are erogenous zones and I'm fairly that you're not the only woman who has gotten turned on while breastfeeding. Though, you may be one of the few that admit it.

As women, our breasts are kind of conditioned to respond with stimulation. We get aroused. Our nipples get erect. How do our breasts know if it's a man sucking on them for our pleasure or a baby nursing? Also, aren't the hormones released during sex the same that are released during labor and breastfeeding?

Hell, I don't know.
 
petecyclone said:
I was going to use my 100th post to celebrate my avatar-ability, to finally post to the JO log, and generally revel in all that is good about Lit.

But (realizes he's putting on his professor glasses) I'm a little disappointed in some of you.

100 posts,

Tsk, tsk, bitches.

-PC


You are officially on my interesting Newbs radar list :)
 
KRCummings said:
No, the only bullshit is the original poster. Either a man or a sick bitch.
Women do not masturbate while breast feeding. It's really very simple.

I can understand where you're coming from. BUT...

As a firmly hetero man, I have a hard time imagining homosexuality. I'd have no trouble saying "men do not fuck other men," were I to base that statement solely on my own feelings and sexual leanings. But obviously some men do.

Having said that, I think involving a child of any age in a sexual act is wrong. And a breastfeeding mother who masturbates is involving the baby in a sexual act. Maybe she doesn't conceptualize it as such, and I'm not saying this places the mother in the same category as a grown woman who molests a child. But it does undeniably cross a line that, IMHO, should not be crossed.
 
pattymonteros said:
But anyway .. please continue your ranting at me. It is a wonderfull way to end the day.

Sweetheart, if you think this is ranting, you surely are on the wrong board.
 
Thundercunt...
Thundercunt!!!
THUNDERCUNT! Hoooooo!

Thundercunt is on the move. Thundercunt is loose.
Feel the Magic. Hear the Roar.
Thundercunt is loose.
 
Never said:
Thundercunt...
Thundercunt!!!
THUNDERCUNT! Hoooooo!

Thundercunt is on the move. Thundercunt is loose.


I love that name. Ever since I heard it in Blade III.
 
It’s an odd fetish, but it seems harmless. No worse than a hundred others here on Lit.

It certainly doesn’t seem like something to flame her for.

It wouldn’t be something I would condone (the whole child involvement thing) But I’m not here to judge, and who hasn’t done something kinky with a kid in the room?
 
I never masturbate, but I often stroke my black dick while thinking of sucking on white women tittys, right after they smack me around and make me call them "white mommy", and eat their ass of course.
 
pattymonteros said:
Gosh this is my first post. I am a mom and I dont know if this sounds horrible or not but I was wondering if any other women became super horny after their pregnancy and especially during breastfeeding. Would love to hear peoples expeirences and if you'd like to chat in private about it give me an im at pattymonteros on yahoo IM and maybe we can chat that way.

I was sooooo horny during my pregnancies and it just continued after and I used to masturbate so much ! lol its embarassing.

Again, I am new to Literotica so I dont know if this issue has been discussed before or if it belongs somewhere else. Thank you in advance.

yeah I heard of that before
 
Back
Top