What have you stuck up your ass?

The raunch factor is important. Just knowing that I would take ANYTHING in my ass-cunt is a turn on for me, and a turn-on for anyone who loves cock (though nobody loves it as much as I do - if you think you do, try me. I'm pathetically addicted to cock).

I could be walking along the street or driving, and almost any object I see, I ask myself: "I wonder how that would feel up my queer faggot ass-cunt?" Then, my pre-cum is already soaking me.
 
Did a empty shaving gel can in the shower today. I started pouring precum out when i did. Can't wait until the next time. :D
 

Attachments

  • GilletteFusionHydraGelUltraProtection.jpg
    GilletteFusionHydraGelUltraProtection.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 1,241
candle (un-lit!)..usual screwdriver handles...a dildo borrowed from a lady friend..and thanks to a Hospital a bloody great length of fibre optic camera....OUCH!!!
 
I've had everything from anal beads to a 10" dildo. The most unusual thing would have to be a bottle of Texas Pete hot sauce and a bottle of LaChoy Soy sauce, both empty and rinsed. So much fun to find new and exciting things to try!!!!
 
Try a Sure role on deoderant bottle,must be the best butt plug going. Other things have been shampoo bottles,candles,rabbit vibe,cucumber,oh and a riot baton handle, all felt good.
 
Other than toys and fingers, just a hair brush (the handle end).
 
Aside from my ridiculously large arsenal of assorted anal toys (you name it I have it... plugs, dongs, beads, inflatables, etc.) I have spent countless hours at the grocery store looking for the perfect household good. I've used the mag lights, cucumbers, sausages (those huge fat summer sausages are the most intense yet), the handle on every tool I own (I always giggle to myself when someone asks to borrow one), bottles, the list goes on. I will say I do enjoy causing the thoughts in the cashier's head to spiral out of control when I throw a bag of the biggest cucumbers in the store, a bottle of lube, and a box of magnum XL condoms on the counter. I bet the gossip lasts for hours when I leave that place!
 
i know... i always feel odd about those giant english cucumbers... i wonder if anyone actually eats them!
 
off the top of my head: markers, plunger, coke bottle, electric toothbrush, vibrator, butt plug

my absolute favorite was my cusins high heels. i inserted one up there by sitting on it. the trick is getting it at the right angle. then i came all over the other heel and licked it clean
 
Question for the more experienced ass fuckers out there, I want to (and think I can handle it) take more girth in my ass. The widest I have gone is the neck of a beer bottle. I have tried and I can't (or won't) take the entire thing. How do I train my ass to accept more than I am comfortable with

A bottle of Chardonnay is my ultimate wish but I am scared I might hurt myself on it. (and no, I hope to never be able to take the entire thing, the neck looks so appealing though).
 
teach me

hi,

this is embarrrasing but i still need to tell

actually im a bi-curious guy and my ass is very sensitive..

i have never inserted anything like you all...anything big..may be my finger sometimes..

but what really getsme going is just an ear swab inserted into me.....it gives me such a wonderful feeling of fullness...cant imagine what a dick would feel..

i know i really need to stretch that ass of mine..teach me and i will put up my pics.. :)
 
many of the things mentioned cucumbers, all handles, glass bottles, shaving bottle. I also have done golf balls, door knob and many more. When I started experimenting I would shove any thing I could find.
 
Back
Top