Women who love to masturbate with other Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deliciously damp again... it's really hard to type one-handed, so I got a hand towel to dry my fingertips off with... keep going back and forth from pussy to keyboard...

Omigod this is exquisite!

are most of us the wet type?

Hi all... just reading the posts and seeing some familiar names.. had a thought ...

are most of us posting in this thread the type that gets wet easily? I know i have a very very high sex drive and once i start i soon blow by my hubby... and yes i do get wet from thoughts and images and words..

this week i have been going more pantiless than wearing a thong and i have to keep a box of tissue in the car to soak up the wetness ...

so.. im wondering .. are we all so wet that we are creating a "FLOOD"???!!! ;)
Sue

I agree! I watched it twice at work and once since I've gotten home! Omigod ~ Asia with her leg up on that counter, cumming and cumming over her mouth...

I haven't let myself cum yet - delaying the release is sooooooo painfully good - but I'm going to have to give in soon. First, tho, I have to go to the grocery store. It's going to feel so sexy walking around in the a/c in a short skirt with no panties, my nipples rubbing against my top, just fantasizing about all the attractive ladies and men I see... knowing that when I get home I can finally let go.

I hope someone is here to accompany me... :p

Oh dear, yum, very wet and horny here.

Hi all... just reading the posts and seeing some familiar names.. had a thought ...

are most of us posting in this thread the type that gets wet easily? I know i have a very very high sex drive and once i start i soon blow by my hubby... and yes i do get wet from thoughts and images and words..

this week i have been going more pantiless than wearing a thong and i have to keep a box of tissue in the car to soak up the wetness ...

so.. im wondering .. are we all so wet that we are creating a "FLOOD"???!!! ;)
Sue

A flood, yes we probably are creating a flood, but what a delicious flood it is. I too get super wet and gush when I cum. I love it.
Hullo Sue and Leesa..

A flood, yes we probably are creating a flood, but what a delicious flood it is. I too get super wet and gush when I cum. I love it.
Hullo Sue and Leesa..

Hi HOney... i've been wetter than normal this week.. don't know why, myabe im getting close to my monthly visitor, as i always am super horny before and after...

I love to open the sunroof on the car and with windows down my black long shining hair flowing behind, i like to pull my hem up to expose just the soft tuft of thin patch of pubic hair as my right hand and fingers gently brush the hair twirling the soft hair around my petite fingers and then slowly strumming my fingers on my clit as i drive past SUVs, trucks.. and occassionaly locking eyes with someone - usually men, as they have this huge smile like a kid in a candy store...

... i would like to catch the look of a woman staring at me as i exhibit myself... i would literally gush juices i think...

Asian Sue

Hi HOney... i've been wetter than normal this week.. don't know why, myabe im getting close to my monthly visitor, as i always am super horny before and after...

I love to open the sunroof on the car and with windows down my black long shining hair flowing behind, i like to pull my hem up to expose just the soft tuft of thin patch of pubic hair as my right hand and fingers gently brush the hair twirling the soft hair around my petite fingers and then slowly strumming my fingers on my clit as i drive past SUVs, trucks.. and occassionaly locking eyes with someone - usually men, as they have this huge smile like a kid in a candy store...

... i would like to catch the look of a woman staring at me as i exhibit myself... i would literally gush juices i think...

Asian Sue

DAMN!! I don't drive :rolleyes:
I have been wet and horny all the time too this week, clitty is throbbing even now as I type. The thought of you doing that as you drive made me even wetter! I'd love to look out of the window and see that.
I wonder what Oprah would say, I know she warns people about texting and talking on the phone.....

DAMN!! I don't drive :rolleyes:
I have been wet and horny all the time too this week, clitty is throbbing even now as I type. The thought of you doing that as you drive made me even wetter! I'd love to look out of the window and see that.
I wonder what Oprah would say, I know she warns people about texting and talking on the phone.....

LOL.. I think O does the same sort of exhibitionism! LOL...

god i'd love to look up through my sunroof to see your eyes locked on my fingers between my legs... the tingling sensation would be out of this world...

Sue

how can u drive like that,i need to hands on me not on the wheel

LOL... oh the desire is there baby.. the need is there... and it makes me want to just pull over and put the seat backward.. and place my feet up on the dash.. and just finger fuck myself and hearing the squishing sloppy sounds of juices drive me up the wall...

then my mind would take over with so many different fantasies..

1) police officer pulls over concerned ... to discover what i am doing... then he smiles and i can only see his gorgeous smile for his eyes are covered with his aviator mirror sunglasses...

2) same police theme... but this time i'm told to get out.. to behind the car and off to the side where the trees are... and to place my hands behind me where i feel the cool heavy hand cuffs lock me in place.. and then i turn my head to see the officer's hat come off and out shimmers the most beautiful set of blonde long hair as i realize to my delight its a police woman...

3) several people whiz by dooing a ddouble take wondeiring if they saw what they just saw..

4) a trucker pulls over... same theme as police officer.. but we crawl into the back of his cab..

and so on.. and so on..

hey girls... add yours to the list hehehe :) sue

LOL.. I think O does the same sort of exhibitionism! LOL...

god i'd love to look up through my sunroof to see your eyes locked on my fingers between my legs... the tingling sensation would be out of this world...

Sue

Tingling now at the thought... My own fingers would not be far from my own clitty.
Wouldn't it be fun if all the ladies in this thread were in a couple of mini vans all masturbating up the freeway, peeking in on the other vans and the drivers of other cars peeking in on us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back