Who's your fantasy mother for oedipus (mom/son) stories ?

bikiniking

Virgin
Joined
Jan 31, 2012
Posts
6

Attachments

  • RsiBf-The-Super-Sexy-Kate-Beckinsale-59-Photos-s1280x960-428779.jpg
    RsiBf-The-Super-Sexy-Kate-Beckinsale-59-Photos-s1280x960-428779.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
A few more pictures I associate with this sexy mother:
 

Attachments

  • Kate-Beckinsale-Sexy-Hot-Screensaver.jpg
    Kate-Beckinsale-Sexy-Hot-Screensaver.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 4
  • L4jTREG-s976x1300-428742.jpg
    L4jTREG-s976x1300-428742.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 4
  • tumblr_m8gslq4PJf1rzs31zo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_m8gslq4PJf1rzs31zo1_1280.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 4
I have always thought Kate Beckinsale was stunningly beautiful. Very classic beauty.
 
I've written a few stories of mothers sexually involved with their sons and/or daughters. I visualize their mothers or others, but never my own. If I don't know their moms, I project what they would look like at that age. No, I don't see them as celebs or pr0n stars except in snarky satires; real people work for me. I have more mother+child stories stewing. Stay tuned.
 
Last edited:
Patricia Heaton from everybody loves Raymond and the middle.
 
I always thought the woman who played the mother in Home Improvement was an attractive looking mom in a believable way, pretty, but not smoking hot cougar porn mom stereo type.
 
Last edited:
My fantasy Mom is always Nigella Lawson. She just looks like she would wear you out in bed. Then you know she would cook you up something delicious afterwards. Hopefully still naked, or at least in one of those sexy robes she wears at the end of her shows.
 
I see the worst mods are back to sweeping threads into other forums again and being half ass about it. This should obviously go into fetish with the rest of the incest is best, mom/daughter daddy fetish etc threads.
 
Last edited:
Actually, I have a somewhat embarrassing story about this one. I've always been pretty... um... well, clueless in casual conversation. With some hysterical results when I was teaching.

A young lady (young to me anyway, in her twenties) was talking about her exercise program with her friend. She said, "We want to be M.I.L.F.s."

I looked at her, confused, and said, "But, don't you have two kids?"

She said, "Yes. A five year old boy and a two year old girl."

I said, "Then aren't you already one?"

One of my other students had to explain to me later why everyone froze for a moment and then cracked up. As far as I knew it was about being a Mother more than an age. And I didn't realize I had just implied that I wanted to. :eek:

On the other hand, I still get confused. I look at Lisa Ann or Brandi Love, whom are referred to as MILFs, and I think "hot young thing!"
 
I always thought the woman who played the mother in Home Improvement was an attractive looking mom in a believable way, pretty, but not smoking hot cougar porn mom stereo type.

PATRICIA RICHARDSON. Definitely an honorable mention milf.
 
Kay Parker has been collecting the aged pension for almost 14 years. But my other choice, Jocasta is even more ancient.;)

I agree, no matter what her age Kay Parker should always be mentioned.

I'm not sure if there were incest movies done before Taboo, but even if there were no one ever mentions them.

Kay Parker's mom character in Taboo to me, set the ball rolling on how popular the genre became.
 
Actually, I don't have anyone specific, my mom in my stories is a kind of composite of mom's from the neighborhood where I grew up. A lot of MILFs lived on the block. :devil:

I of course exclude my own mom...yuck. :eek:


Kay Parker...yum. :devil: But she's older than me now...so yuck. :eek:
 
As for porn stars in the modern era

Zoe Holloway does a lot of great 'mom' son stuff and I love her girl next store look

But far and away Jodi West is the hottest 'mom' in porn right now.
 
I'm not sure if there were incest movies done before Taboo, but even if there were no one ever mentions them.

It seems like there had to be. "Mona" was reputedly the first film in the Golden Age of porn, because it was the first to get wide distribution to theaters. While not incest, it did feature taboo. The male lead fucked his fiance's prudent but very horny mother on the night before the wedding.

It's been a long time since I saw that one, but I recall that when "Mom" got her clothes off she was damned hot.

I've only written a couple mother/son stories. I didn't use a porn star to visualize the mom in either case.
 
It seems like there had to be. "Mona" was reputedly the first film in the Golden Age of porn, because it was the first to get wide distribution to theaters. While not incest, it did feature taboo. The male lead fucked his fiance's prudent but very horny mother on the night before the wedding.

It's been a long time since I saw that one, but I recall that when "Mom" got her clothes off she was damned hot.

I've only written a couple mother/son stories. I didn't use a porn star to visualize the mom in either case.

Right the whole taboo= incest these days makes me use the wrong word sometime. I meant to say incest video. Screwing your mother-in-law to be is pretty taboo, but not incest.

I'm wondering if there was any 'mom' movie before taboo.

The only times I ever visualized a porn star was in an e-book "Think mom's sexy now' which I based on a Jodie West clip I really liked. Of course I took the 10 minute clip and spun it into a 15k story, but I couldn't help seeing her as I wrote it.

Then of course I had to do one for my girl Zoe and wrote a milf story(it was his friend's mom) called Star of the Show.
 
I'm wondering if there was any 'mom' movie before taboo.

Incest is an ancient theme and I would not be surprised if you could find examples almost as old as movies themselves. I recall an old "blue" movie -- probably from the 60's and possibly earlier -- in which a son watches his mother through a key hole while she gets ready to shower. She discovers him (and his hardon), then takes him to bed. Humping ensues.

As far as actual movies are concerned, I spent a little time googling about. I have a vague recollection of seeing a fairly well-produced mom/son movie earlier than Taboo, but I haven't been able to find it.

Edit: "My Mother, My Brother and I" from 1973, 55 minutes long and fairly low quality. In the last scene mom comes home to find brother and sister playing about and joins in. I'm sure there are more, but that one is readily available on XVideos. It's kind of a complicated story line that starts with the girl making an erotic journal entry and the mother/son/sister scene is played out twice with two different women as Mom.

Edit2: "Mother's Wishes" also from 1973. So bad it's hilarious. Son Billy butt-fucks mom in grainy, close-up detail. The IMDB entry for the movie has a comment from someone who claims to be the producer/director. If what he said was true, then all the sex in the movie was genuine -- probably filmed in real time. That explains the large amount of santorum late in that scene.
 
Last edited:
In the stories I've posted and a few that I'm "working" on the sexy moms are mostly, in my mind anyway, like Patricia Neal or a slightly plumper version of Anne Bancroft. Often with different colour hair.

However when they finally get written the descriptions have probably been changed up somewhat, but those are what I start with.
 
Back
Top