Aneros

Eupho

31cHsFek8iL._SY355_.jpg
 
I have worn the Vice out without the vibe.

aneros_device_03.jpg

Does it stay in easily when worn out? The bases of some of those plugs just seem to compared to the deeper head that I would worry about them popping out.
 
Does it stay in easily when worn out? The bases of some of those plugs just seem to compared to the deeper head that I would worry about them popping out.

I have never had an issue with it staying place unless to much lube is applied.
 
I am always using plenty of that!

In those cases, I usually wind up pushing it out at orgasm since the contractions are so strong. I have had the same happen at orgasm with my Progasm. The Progasm is a totally different experience than the Vice.
 
20 Orgasms

Took a nice hot shower.Got relaxed.Got about a 20 minute head start with the Vice. Having many mini Os. I open my eyes to watch her come out of our suite's ( at our home) master bath in a short white robe. her hair still wet from the shower.... Very sexy !! She opened her robe and laid beside me sharing my experience. She caressed and teased me to the point of many internal / no ejaculation orgasms...over and over ! At least 20 ! It was fantastic ! Once she got involved , the eroticism went from 1- 100% !

She teased me lightly with her fingertips. Ever grazing over my cock and scrotum. My cock hardens with her touch. She dips her fingers in the coconut oil and dribbles it on my cock. She wraps her fingers around me and lovingly strokes me up and down. Her soft hands make me squeal with desire. I raise my hips up off the bed and thrust into her hand. The Vice is burning my prostate as I buck and air fuck her sweet hand. She pushes and tugs on the Vice with her other hand causing me to moan and buck harder. The mini Os keep coming over and over as she kisses me and enjoys them with me. My feet are flat on the bed as the Vice thrust in and out of me, matching her strokes. I continue to cum inside over and over again. Moaning and in euphoric ecstasy.

She stops stroking and I take over as she turns her attention to her Rabbit and her own clitoris. She spreads herself with her left hand’s finger to expose her clit for the toy. She teases herself with the nibbling ears just to the left of her hot spot. I see her muscles tighten and breathing become more jagged. She too raises her hip up off the bed to meet her pleasuring tool. It nibbles and teases her as she maneuvers it along her slit. I see her moving it ever so slightly just trying to hit that magic spot, begging to cross over the edge and orgasm. I hear her breathing becoming rapid, almost panting. She thrust herself into the Rabbit and bucks her hips up into it. She cascades over the top and moans in orgasm. He body thrashes as she fucks her toy. She starts to pant again as she throws into another orgasm and another. She goes on for a complete minute of pleasure and orgasms. She looks gorgeous basking in the aftermath as the Rabbit buzzes lying beside her. I am still stroking myself and have had many internal orgasms watching this incredible experience.

I feel the semen climbing up the shaft as I stroke it firmer and quicker. I feel it burning deep inside me and I begin to literally growl with desire. My prostate is pulsing and I am throbbing with excitement. Each stroke it rises closer to the top. I am soaked with a combination of coconut oil and precum. I am thrusting into the air almost out of control with desire. It blast from the tip as I growl like an animal and thrust upward. She caresses me and coaxes me through the ejaculation. It spurts over and over again as the Vice pumps me quickly. It finally stops spurting as I grip myself with cum dripping over my hand and onto my stomach. She comments to me how animalistic that it was and we kiss lovingly.
 
The idea of having a "dry" orgasm is horrifying! I've had one in the hospital (you get bored) on too many psych meds. I like coming everywhere on everything and making a game out of what I can hit (true). Two: the handle looks like it will break. Will they send you another one?
 
I had that. Till it feel on the floor and broke. But it was my fav as well.

Mine slipped twice out of my ass and onto the shower floor. The other version I have doesn't do that. I guess it's size and weight is the issue. But laying on the bed it stays right where it needs to be: in my ass.
 
Helix is better for while taking a shower and slight moving around and doing stuff. Programs is in a class of its own. Still want the Vice but on the fence about it.
 
I've had the progasm and OMG!
It felt a bit large at first and filling, but adds to the pleasure for sure.
I loved it!
 
Something I really would like to know. Other toys for back there I had to throw out due to the material it's made out of and how it absorbs smells and it's impossible to get those smells off the toy. Does the VIBE have the same issue?

That is what I like about the Progasm it does not have that issue. Some soap and a loofah and it smells nice again.
 
That is what I like about the Progasm it does not have that issue. Some soap and a loofah and it smells nice again.

You can boil the Vice if that becomes an issue. Probably a good idea every now and then anyways.
aneros-vice-vibrator-900x900.jpg
 
Have you tried the Progasm Jr?

Which Aneros model is your favorite. I have a Vice and a Progasm. I love them both and they produce different results. What models do you like?:)

Fairly recently I got curious about the Aneros line of prostate massagers.

I was hoping to find one that mimics the feel of my wife treating me with a finger or two while giving me head.

Not knowing which model to try first, I bought several and started experimenting.

All were fun and effective, but the one I get the most enjoyment out of is the Progasm jr.

The movement it produces is frickin' incredible!

I can't feel the movement as much as just fullness from the large ones you like, and the smaller ones feel good but as more of a tickle instead of the nudge I get from the Jr.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top