What happened to all of the doom and gloom economic threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that was a fast reply. Almost like the guy was just sitting at his computer since BusyShit's post an hour before, waiting for anyone to respond and validate his online existence.
 
Wow, that was a fast reply. Almost like the guy was just sitting at his computer since BusyShit's post an hour before, waiting for anyone to respond and validate his online existence.

You ok? I heard they found a foul ball at yankee stadium with a smudge on it.
 
we need a Reagan, but obama is just another jimmie carter - very sad and a disappointment





Has Economic Commander UD been made aware of this?

US inflation rise ties Fed’s hands on further easing

By Robin Harding in Washington and Shannon Bond in New York

Published: June 15 2011 14:20 | Last updated: June 15 2011 19:30

Please respect FT.com's ts&cs and copyright policy which allow you to: share links; copy content for personal use; & redistribute limited extracts. Email ftsales.support@ft.com to buy additional rights or use this link to reference the article - http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/a2e3d988-9748-11e0-9c9d-00144feab49a.html#ixzz1PNnD1bP8

Core US consumer prices rose at their fastest rate for five years in May, making it almost impossible for the Federal Reserve to ponder further monetary easing.

Excluding volatile food and energy prices, the consumer price index grew by 0.3 per cent from April to May, the most rapid increase since 2006. Compared with a year earlier prices rose by 1.5 per cent.

http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/a2e3d988-9748-11e0-9c9d-00144feab49a.html#axzz1PJGGUDkT
 
You look kinda stupid too, thinking the market is the same as the economy.

Yes what we're learned from lit's right wingers is that the market isn't a good indicator of the economy. Except when it's going down.
 
It's actually an indicator of the market, not the general economy. Market can go up on foreign generated profits, while unemployment here is in the millions.

I know this song. Weren't the Democrats singing this song like four years ago?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top