any LIT members that you REALLY wanna fuck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
maniac1967 said:
Working.

Working, working, and working.

Oh, and working.

(looking for the "damn near exhausted" smiley)

And actually, though BabyDoll is on the list, I was referring to someone else... (looking at Jazey with an eyebrow raised)

see? told ya Jazey *smiling*

maniac1967 said:
Working.

Working, working, and working.

Oh, and working.

(looking for the "damn near exhausted" smiley)

And actually, though BabyDoll is on the list, I was referring to someone else... (looking at Jazey with an eyebrow raised)

Oh Honey, you ARE too sweet!!! Thank you..... :kiss: :heart: :rose:

*walks away from ya, winking and shakin my lil tush at you...ggls*

babydoll2u said:
see? told ya Jazey *smiling*

Okay, Okay..Benevolent one...ya got me there!!

Now, since you're so good at this prediction stuff, wanna come balance my checkbook??..*ggls at ya and runs*....*but first I leave a hug*

MrFantasyMan said:
be careful what you wish for... :rolleyes:...or maybe it's the forbidden/can't have thing... :p ;) :kiss:

LOL I'm thinking it's more shy or doesn't want thing :p

Jail said:
LOL I'm thinking it's more shy or doesn't want thing :p

Shy perhaps...not want, not buying that one....;)...you are definetly on my very short list... :p :kiss:

MrFantasyMan said:
Shy perhaps...not want, not buying that one....;)...you are definetly on my very short list... :p :kiss:

You're on my short list too, hun :devil: :kiss:

hmm...Im still shy to voice it out..tho the man who told me about this (one of the member here) lol..he knows who he is :p

Hi all... yes, I am still alive... LOL

Getting off topic a little bit, I know I haven't been paying much attention to Lit lately, but I am in the midst of some very big personal projects, not to mention all the stress I'm under as I prepare to take over my workshop... just give me some time to get all this stuff accomplished, and I'll be back on a regular basis in no time! ;)

In other news, today (the 17th) marks twenty months that I've been married! I'm just glad that I'll be home for our 2 year anniversary. At that point I'll only have a year and a half left in the military, but I'm still not set on what I'm going to do career-wise at that point. There are so many different places I want to try and go IF I decide to stay Army, then there's also the possiblity that I may not even do that. I may go into the Air Force. I may get out and go live in Italy. Bottom line is, that's a discussion me and my wife need to have once we get to our next duty station.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back