Humiliation?

No, because (in my opinion) (s)he expressed a juvenile view. But you may not gef it either; if not, no worry.

A lot of the pictures and gifs, like the one KoPilot refered to for example, don't read as humiliating to me.
No, it doesn't worry me at all.
I don't see it as juvenile point of view. To me it just goes to show that this is something very personal.
For me, the same act can be humiliating or not depending on the situation and I even think the same situation could be humiliating or not, depending on my head space at the time.

I just didn't see any challenge in the post you responded to, just someone expressing a different point of view, so I wondered why you reacted so strongly.
Exchanging points of view, is what discussion in this forum is for, isn't it?

Last edited:
I agree that there is a difference between rough bondage sex and humiliation, but humiliation can occur as part of rough bondage sex depending on the circumstances. And I do feel a smattering of humiliation in most rough bondage sex. In any case, yes, I'm also one who gets off on humiliation and degradation.

I agree that there is a difference between rough bondage sex and humiliation, but humiliation can occur as part of rough bondage sex depending on the circumstances. And I do feel a smattering of humiliation in most rough bondage sex. In any case, yes, I'm also one who gets off on humiliation and degradation.

humiliation like being made to cum in public with a remote vibe.
in bondage you lose control and its not up to you so you become made to endure what ever torture comes your way

humiliation like being made to cum in public with a remote vibe.
in bondage you lose control and its not up to you so you become made to endure what ever torture comes your way
Well, I've been walked on all fours naked in front of others with a bit and leash, while pussy tortured and everyone laughed at me, and I felt humiliation, though nothing that happened was up to me.

Well, I've been walked on all fours naked in front of others with a bit and leash, while pussy tortured and everyone laughed at me, and I felt humiliation, though nothing that happened was up to me.

knowing that others see and watch you go thru this maybe being made to cum in front of a group. its fun not knowing what might be coming next and what and having others share in this

knowing that others see and watch you go thru this maybe being made to cum in front of a group. its fun not knowing what might be coming next and what and having others share in this
When I was younger I was gangbanged in a gym by these guys who were older than me and I just took it. The humiliation came after they were done and they left me there. I was thinking what kind of girl just let's that happen. And the knowledge that others talked about me and passed my name around.

When I was younger I was gangbanged in a gym by these guys who were older than me and I just took it. The humiliation came after they were done and they left me there. I was thinking what kind of girl just let's that happen. And the knowledge that others talked about me and passed my name around.

but did you enjoy it. do you like to be humiliated? sometime we get off on that and find that exciting to do

but did you enjoy it. do you like to be humiliated? sometime we get off on that and find that exciting to do
I came alot, which is how they knew to keep going. For me it's a mixture of shame, excitement, and enjoyment. Sometimes the enjoyment creates more shame.

I came alot, which is how they knew to keep going. For me it's a mixture of shame, excitement, and enjoyment. Sometimes the enjoyment creates more shame.

shame that you like being put on display. maybe to be tied spread open for other to examine you. to check out your holes and talk about your body and how to use you. sometimes I think I might enjoy being in that position

shame that you like being put on display. maybe to be tied spread open for other to examine you. to check out your holes and talk about your body and how to use you. sometimes I think I might enjoy being in that position
I've been in that position. It was scarey. There were a lot of people around and I couldn't see any of them clearly.

I've been in that position. It was scarey. There were a lot of people around and I couldn't see any of them clearly.

but if you get to orgasm do you forget the pain to get to it
I do agree it could be scary but that is what gets it going, the uncertainty of what may happen. even if you know for sure that no real harm will come to you still put yourself out there to be played with. do endure what comes your way.

or the pain of being made to orgasm over and over and you cant stop it. it hurts but they keep you going

but if you get to orgasm do you forget the pain to get to it
I do agree it could be scary but that is what gets it going, the uncertainty of what may happen. even if you know for sure that no real harm will come to you still put yourself out there to be played with. do endure what comes your way.

or the pain of being made to orgasm over and over and you cant stop it. it hurts but they keep you going
Humiliation and pleasure mix for me which can cause greater humiliation. The uncertainty of what kind of harm might be done fuels both the fear and shame. And the exhaustion from constant orgasm. And being made to say degrading things about yourself in front of a crowd. And not knowing who knows about you. I've never been sure of all the people who took me in that room.

Humiliation and pleasure mix for me which can cause greater humiliation. The uncertainty of what kind of harm might be done fuels both the fear and shame. And the exhaustion from constant orgasm. And being made to say degrading things about yourself in front of a crowd. And not knowing who knows about you. I've never been sure of all the people who took me in that room.

and not knowing who makes you look at others who know if they smile at you.
which cock did you enjoy best and who did it belong to
what other things have you been made to do. as a male just being made to strip in front of others

I'm kind of a control and humiliation switch. I have fantasies about controlling and humiliating a woman, but also about being used and hosted by a group of women or couples. I guess it takes one to know one. It's so not about pain or punishment. I haven't had very good luck finding play partners. Just one woman who used me for her enjoyment a couple times. Only problem is she'd guide me with questions rather than commands. I'm much more into being told.

I do enjoy humiliation though for me personally it has to be tempered.
Public humiliation is an absolute no go. I have been in a couple of relationships in which my male partner humiliated me because he believed it his god given right to treat me as inferior and less right up to the point that beating me senseless was acceptable because I was "just a stupid woman".
However, now that I have pulled myself up by the boot straps and away from those types and met a man who adores and respects me I can openly say that being humiliated in our home/bedroom thrills me to the core.
Nothing excites me more than being treated with disdain by him, as if I were nothing more than an envelope for his need. A filthy item to be used. A possession to be worn out.

I suppose that for me it also helps that outside of sex/intimacy he defers to me on many things. So I feel that even when I have no power I still know I have it all.
It is a give and take of pain and pleasure, control and release, submission and dominance that keeps me absolutely enthralled, empowered and enslaved.

Great thread !
Humiliation is a huge part of our sex life . I really believe that it takes a super strong and intensly intimate relationship to be able to humiliate someone and come out ok on the other side . As a giver it took me a long time to stop dwelling on whether I would cross that imaginary line between hot and not . Now years later I just let it all flow especially the verbal end .

I do enjoy humiliation though for me personally it has to be tempered.
I can openly say that being humiliated in our home/bedroom thrills me to the core.
Nothing excites me more than being treated with disdain by him, as if I were nothing more than an envelope for his need. A filthy item to be used. A possession to be worn out.

I suppose that for me it also helps that outside of sex/intimacy he defers to me on many things. So I feel that even when I have no power I still know I have it all.
It is a give and take of pain and pleasure, control and release, submission and dominance that keeps me absolutely enthralled, empowered and enslaved.

Yes yes yes....I would have described what I now realize is humiliation as dirty sex talk in the past...but I find that the more it crossed into the verbal humiliation the more it pushes me into that sub head space...it makes me feel possessed and His...in a way that just the physical stuff alone can't do...
Such a wild experience to have the most humiliating things said to me and made to repeat in the context of our intimacy heightening the eroticism and enthralling me -

I love it!!!!

Yes yes yes....I would have described what I now realize is humiliation as dirty sex talk in the past...but I find that the more it crossed into the verbal humiliation the more it pushes me into that sub head space...it makes me feel possessed and His...in a way that just the physical stuff alone can't do...
Such a wild experience to have the most humiliating things said to me and made to repeat in the context of our intimacy heightening the eroticism and enthralling me -

Can never find a real man as promised....

I have had dreams of being share... dominated... humiliated and what a woman tastes like..

Really would find either one or more people interested in taking my body while it's at its prime.

The most subtle way is one where they don't even know they are being humiliated.

tumblr_ndm3djSeDv1tcbwf5o1_500.jpg
[/QUOTE]

You betcha, I NEVER know when a guy pulls my pants down in public...

Back