G-Spot

dee_f

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 17, 2013
Posts
1,182
So.. I hope this is the right place.

G-Spot. Is that spot really exist? Ladies, have any of you.. experienced it before?
 
So.. I hope this is the right place.

G-Spot. Is that spot really exist? Ladies, have any of you.. experienced it before?

The g-spot is a cruel fiction perpetrated by women who get off from peeing on you.
 
100% real, you can feel it! It swells when she gets excited. It makes her cum and quiver. It's sad that there are still people who don't know where it is or even if it exists... especially when they're women!
 
So.. I hope this is the right place.

G-Spot. Is that spot really exist? Ladies, have any of you.. experienced it before?

The trouble is the woman has to want you to find it. My wife isn't interested. A clitoral "O" is good enough for her and my mistress doesn't really cum from any sort of stimulus.
 
Anyone who doesn't believe in the G-spot doesn't believe in Santa Clause. LOL!!

But there are some women for whom it is more sensitive and produces more interesting results than others. With some, the way it's hit and is sensitized varies. Finger does not do it for my wife, but I remember the first time she said as I fucked her from the rear on her side, 'I don't know what you hit when you do it that way, but it's something else."

I think for different women, it's different. I had a lady friend who could have "white eyed roll back" orgasms and squirt like a fire hose when riding on top of me in a certain way, but could not when eaten or fucked in other positions.
 
G-spot Is A Myth

Many couples find it "by accident", have a wonderful night but then can't quite hit just the right spot again no matter how much they try.

I stumbled on a technique a few years back and shared it here and a few other sites. This site has produced some GREAT results. I got banned from a few other self-help / advice sites because the moderators sided with the dolts telling me I had no fucking clue what I was talking about. Their loss.

Over the years I've found a huge % of women do NOT know what this spot is or what it is capable of. Og course they have all read about it but the articles promising sexual bliss never really say anything about "IT" or how to make "IT" fire over and over and over again. In fact many articles in ADULT magazines have trouble printing anatomical names so it is not unusual to have to try and figure out just WTF they are suggesting when they tell readers to "rub her qumquot"!!

Small felines, rodents and fruit are NOT how adults should refer to sexual parts when they are writing articles to discuss sex parts and techniques.

Butt what do I know?

Here's a link to my TRY THIS thread and a few (out of thousands) choice feedback posts, IMs and emails.

***********************************************

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=70892


It has definitely helped our relationship. It was originally intended to just spice things up a bit, but for me it has changed my whole outlook on sex. It used to be that it was all about his pleasure and now it is about mine too.
*********
This thread is the best thing ever, cause in my 25 years of having sex I have never felt like this.
*********
My relationship with my DH has changed for the better, we were always close, but now it's like we've hit a new level.
*********
Thank you soooooo much! Not really sure how I found this site but I am so thankful. My husband tried this last night and these were the best orgasms I have ever had.
***********
My husband tried this last night and this was the best orgasms I have ever had. ...
***********
My sexual confidence grew, he loved doing it to me and seeing my reactions. Now we're having sex almost every night and I have an average of 8-10 orgasms a night.
*********
We are in our 40s and thought we had one of the best sex lives out there but OH BOY were we wrong! We are REALLY enjoying it now, thanks to finding this thread.
******
I will have to say that is was way more intense than I ever imagined!! THANKS again!!!
***********
 
It is real

If I remember correctly the G-spot was confirmed by a pathologist. During an autopsy he bisected some tissue that according to microscopic examination resembled male prostatic tissue which produced fluid similar to male semen. This fluid which was excreted from the female uretha had been misdiagnosed by doctors as an urinary infection due to the presence of urine in the fluid. When the G-spot is stimulated most women say they feel like they have to urinate. To get past this urge have the woman urinate before starting foreplay. The fluid will either ooze out or shoot out similar to male ejaculate. The color of the fluid will be for the most part transparent with the consistency of mucus.

My first wife complained of having to pee when I was stimulating her G-spot so I stopped stimulating that area as at that time I did not know about the G-spot. This was when I was in my 20's back in the early 70's. My second wife oozes when her G-spot is stimulated.
 
If I remember correctly the G-spot was confirmed by a pathologist. During an autopsy he bisected some tissue that according to microscopic examination resembled male prostatic tissue which produced fluid similar to male semen. This fluid which was excreted from the female uretha had been misdiagnosed by doctors as an urinary infection due to the presence of urine in the fluid. When the G-spot is stimulated most women say they feel like they have to urinate. To get past this urge have the woman urinate before starting foreplay. The fluid will either ooze out or shoot out similar to male ejaculate. The color of the fluid will be for the most part transparent with the consistency of mucus.

My first wife complained of having to pee when I was stimulating her G-spot so I stopped stimulating that area as at that time I did not know about the G-spot. This was when I was in my 20's back in the early 70's. My second wife oozes when her G-spot is stimulated.

Yeah, me too. I ooze big time...it's like Ghostbusters 4 in here when we have sex.
 
The clitoris is a lot more than just an organ above the vagina and the nerves go a lot farther. The g-spot is the back side of the clitoris and it is very real. Rubbing it does not make me feel like I need to pee, it just feels very good.
 
Ok, so since we're on the topic, what's everyone's favorite way to stimulate the mythical g-spot?

My ex told me that with most of her partners, it was doggy style. Her current boyfriend though hits it best with legs over shoulders.
 
it's kinda sad that you could literally write software to replace felix jones. hell, it's maybe 3-4 lines of code. heaven knows it would be vastly more efficient. at least with the troll JBJ you gotta randomly generate "i'm a megalomaniac and pathological liar" nonsense.

but jones literally only has 2 posts.

ed
 
Back
Top