are crazy bitches better in bed?

pollasked

• Total voters
Can't speak to the larger picture or the averages, but hands down the best lover I've ever known is Lady P, who also happens to be one of the most completely sane people I've ever known.

From my limited experience I would say yes. Sane women are often preoccupied with their job, children, clothes food or whatever and do sex on a "I'll open my legs and you do your business" basis.

With some crazy women it is a major priority and they will try to keep you up all night. Possibly they just have a stronger sex drive which makes them abnormal and thus eventually crazy. :confused::D

^^^ +1.

"Crazy in the head, crazy in the bed."
--some scalawag

Can't speak to the larger picture or the averages, but hands down the best lover I've ever known is Lady P, who also happens to be one of the most completely sane people I've ever known.
that's so sweet and romantic. it makes me happy and sad.

Why does she keep her hands down?

Of course, since this is a dolf thread...

...it's title refers to yourself, right?

Granted that, then, and in a current spirit of the Board and in particular salute to not only your chronic psychosis but also your blatant sexism...

...shouldn't your self-patronizing thread title properly read:

are crazy fat bitches better in bed?

Why does the movie "Fatal Attraction", come to mind right now ?

fine time to be succinct!

Of course it is. What makes a crazy bitch a crazy bitch is actually incredibly subjective. Why do you think the second most destructive lie in the world is, "I'm gonna blow your mind"?

No.

Name a psychiatric hospital converted into a brothel.

It doesn't happen.

Yes but I'm always scared to go to sleep next to them.

From my own severely limited research- not just yes, but HELL YES.

Back